WWE Raw LD Is With Dragon on 6/14

Yeah the guy who was pro for them for 17 weeks

Carlito was also a pro Lee. A guy who spent the last year losing all over TV at every chance to everyone he could, and then was fired without so much as a second thought.

You cannot SERIOUSLY be pretending that William Regal is anything other than a curtain-jerker at this point in his career, can you?

Ladies and gentlemen. Forget Shawn Michaels possibly returning. The most anticipated in-ring return in history is none other than the return of the one, the only, the legendary, the iconic....VIRGIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how you mention Regal like he's not a jobber.

Let's see...who was first to hit the ring? A 60 year old man, who promptly beat the shit out of a few guys about 40 years younger than him before having the likes of Mark Henry and Santino show up to help clean the ring. THEN Edge and Sheamus and Orton came out.

That's not the point though. It's not who was beating them up, it was the fact that they were completely dominated by the WWE guys and sent running with their tails between their legs. After them being fired tonight as well, seriously, explain to me how any fan out there would consider the NXT guys a threat, at all? I'm not asking for much here, just your basic booking 101 that's been used for the last 30 years. The heels have to do something for us to take them seriously as a threat, otherwise, why should we care as a fan? I know KB's got my back on this one.

It's just strange how this group that pretty much got cred in a single night, got so...turned around the next week. Then again, if there's a run in at the final match, it's cool. At least something to make the NXT invasion at least last another week, or something.

It's not that they look weak, more that they don't appear to eve be a moderate threat to anyone on the WWE roster. Again, why should the fans care about these NXT guys? Why should we take them seriously as a threat to someone like John Cena? Cena barely loses to guys like Orton clean, we're supposed to believe these bunch of nobodies are a threat?

This would be fine if the NXT guys were already established with the fans, but they haven't. They're supposed to be building these guys as a threat, and they've done absolutely nothing to achieve that goal since last Monday. That's my point.

Why not wait till the end of the show to decide that? They're rookies. Like Anonymous said they can't take on wwe superstars so it makes sense when 8 or 9 superstars show up to help Cena that they go back and regroup. I don't think we've seen the last of them tonight.

Go, just go, I had a shit load of fun at the one I went to a couple weeks ago, just remember to bring a camera, TNA wrestlers are very fan friendly
The one thing that's bad about it is that it's July 3rd. That's pretty much the busiest weekend 'round these parts. But, it's only like $20. AND I CAN SEE JEFF HARDY FLY. Unless they lied/plans change.

Virgil's arms make him look just like Lanky Kong..

lanky1.jpg

Why are people crying about the rookies looked tonight if the show isn't over? At least wait until the end to start the complaining.

Also, when did Big Show start doing the Rikishi?

Carlito was also a pro Lee. A guy who spent the last year losing all over TV at every chance to everyone he could, and then was fired without so much as a second thought.

You cannot SERIOUSLY be pretending that William Regal is anything other than a curtain-jerker at this point in his career, can you?

My point is to anyone he's higher up than the rookies or did you not grasp that concept?

Why are people crying about the rookies looked tonight if the show isn't over? At least wait until the end to start the complaining.

Probably because we can't predict the future, and can only judge what we see happening presently? Which is what we're doing. Which, ya know, is kind of the entire point of a LIVE discussion. To react to things as they happen.

Goodness gracious everyone sure has a fucking hard-on for the WWE tonight, it's almost like we aren't watching a fucking C-rate actor doing the worm in the middle of the ring while wrestling Virgil, a man who hasn't been relevant in atleast 20 years.

Oh...wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back