WWE Raw LD Is With Dragon on 6/14

So...at what point are we supposed to consider the NXT guys a threat again? That was a fun segment and all, but it made the NXT guys look like total shit to get punked out by the likes of Mark Henry, William Regal, and Santino Marella.

And they didn't even ruin it by Santino making a joke. Oh WWE, you did something so right, I could cry.

So...at what point are we supposed to consider the NXT guys a threat again? That was a fun segment and all, but it made the NXT guys look like total shit to get punked out by the likes of Mark Henry, William Regal, and Santino Marella.

Don't apply logic to the situation X! Just bask in the glory of an awesome segment.

There's still an hour left, true believer.

Awesome segment.

I don't think the NXT guys looked weak at all either, WWE had numbers, and in those numbers you had main eventers like Orton, Sheamus, Edge, and Cena.

Someone should have got a weapon and took out a few Superstars or at the very least further "injured" Orton's shoulder.

It wasn't about individual personalities.It was about the solidarity of the RAW locker room overpowering invaders who think they can beat up WWE personnel and then come out and make demands to the GM

How did that make them look weak? Sure the WWE guys fought them off but they hardly destroyed them. Its just like any heel running in to beat someone down and then running away when the backup arrives.

Don't apply logic to the situation X! Just bask in the glory of an awesome segment.

Hey, don't get me wrong, that was a fun little segment, giant whole roster-encompassing brawls usually are. But I'm just left scratching my head here...the rookies get fired...and then get punked out by the likes of Mark Henry and Santino...like, what part of this is supposed to make me consider these guys a threat? Where are they supposed to go from here?

Fun segment, but they're kind of making the NXT guys look like total shit.

They didn't look weak at all. The locker room cleaned itself out to help Cena. Were you expecting them to beat the shit out of a bunch of main eventers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back