WWE Raw LD Is With Dragon on 6/14

They definitely didn't look week. It started out at 7 vs 7 ish (I wasn't counting) and the battle was fairly even. Then Edge, Orton and Sheamus stormed the ring, and ensured the cleanup was complete.

Loved the running backstage - Mark Henry overtaken by Sheffield - then Santino (OF ALL PEOPLE!) standing alone to ensure they don't come back.

Brilliant! Don't think we need to see anymore tonight - NXT vs RAW (faces and heels).

They've worked tonight very well. And Sheamus is furthering this.

Señor Truth;2130522 said:
TNA is going to be doing a house show about 10 minutes from me. Anyone know if they're any good?

Impact is questionable, but I've heard their house shows are pretty good. Very fan-friendly.

Hey, don't get me wrong, that was a fun little segment, giant whole roster-encompassing brawls usually are. But I'm just left scratching my head here...the rookies get fired...and then get punked out by the likes of Mark Henry and Santino...like, what part of this is supposed to make me consider these guys a threat? Where are they supposed to go from here?

Fun segment, but they're kind of making the NXT guys look like total shit.

Yeah, Mark Henry and Santino were the ONLY people out there. Sheamus, Cena, Edge, and Regal had nothing to do with it.

Come on, man, nobody looked weak there.

I will agree with you that seeing them be beaten up by RAW does not make the NXT rookies look strong, but the RAW roster was on alert tonight. I'm sure they'll be back later to take the WWE by surprise, maybe with weapons, not to mention they'll be back for more and more over the next few weeks. I anticipate them coming out to mess with Smackdown too, which would be great.

Hey, don't get me wrong, that was a fun little segment, giant whole roster-encompassing brawls usually are. But I'm just left scratching my head here...the rookies get fired...and then get punked out by the likes of Mark Henry and Santino...like, what part of this is supposed to make me consider these guys a threat? Where are they supposed to go from here?

It showed that they were smart enough to tuck tail and run when the odds are against them. The NXT rookies were outnumbered and the likes of Orton, Cena, Sheamus, Edge, and others, so they got the fuck out of dodge before they got their ass' whipped.

First new PPV match!

...Oh wait, it's a diva's match. At least they have the two best divas in the WWE in Eve and Maryse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back