WWE Raw LD Is With Dragon on 6/14

What a terrible, terrible guest host. Raw's not even over yet, and I already can't stand him.

how do we know the guy will even come back, If the wwe where stupid enough to fire him oer something trivial, who says they will sign him after 90 days no compete clause is up?

I have a feeling upon his firing, there was some sort of agreement that they would hire him back. Maybe they offered him more money and a major role in the show? That would be hard to turn down.

If Orton could cut a single promo even half as good as those that Cena cuts, he would be twice the star he is currently. Unfortunately he remains one of the most boring people on the mic in the entire business.

It's part of his character, though. I admit, it does get a little boring, but it doesn't diminish his skills or the fact that he's one of the best superstars in the WWE right now.

And I don't find Cena's promo's to be all that good, to be honest with you. And no, i'm not some Cena hating moron, I have a ton of respect for him. But you want to talk about someone having the same promo's, well Cena is a perfect example of that.

I mean seriously, find me a promo where Cena doesn't start off calm and then go into a frenzy about respect and loyalty and all that. It's his character, like Orton's, to do so.

And last I checked "tweener" is a different role from "heel", right? So he should probably learn how to cut a different promo besides the same slow-talking "intense" shit he pulls every time he's handed a mic.

Again, it's part of his character, like it or not. He's supposed to be the methodical "viper", his promo's usually reflect that by being short and to the point.

Who the fuck said he should be? I'm not asking for him to be a "happy-go-lucky face", I'm asking for him to learn how to work a fucking match or interview as anything besides a heel correctly, or maybe cut a promo with even the slightest bit of emotion, passion, or creativity. Is that so much to ask for from one of your top stars?

Are you kidding me? I have seen him have passion plenty of times in his promo's, perhaps not recently, but they have been there.

IF I HEAR ONE MORE BOURNE PUN BY MICHAEL COLE I'M GOING TO CHANNEL NORCAL AND RIP MY FUCKING NEIGHBOR IN HALF

HE'S 4'8 SO IT'LL BE EASY

Bourne could benefit greatly from a win here over Jericho. If they plan on pushing him, that's what needs to happen here.

I think if pushed right, Bourne has nearly unlimited potential. If he can work on some technical moves to compliment his high flying stuff, he'd be one of the most impressive wrestlers out there, and his look and entrance is definitely cool. I'd love to see him in some cool gimmick matches, like steel cages or the elimination chamber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back