WWE RAW LD 6/20/2011 - Bigger Pictures, Little Jimmy's and John Lennon Songs

Can't say I didn't see this coming.

tumblr_l4aiapByPA1qa0ztjo6_400.png

I'm so confused and excited. WWE is totally doing a rip-off of the angle Punk did in ROH as he threatened to leave with the title on his way to WWE. The way they set up the Cena-Punk match at the next PPV though and having Punk say outright that his contract expires then makes me think that Punk told them he's not re-signing, and that he will lose to John Cena at the next PPV and take a bunch of time off. Which makes me sad.

What is going on Punker?! Stop playing with my emotions!

CM Punk leaving is a terrible development no matter what you think. How many solid matches has this man given in just the last 6 months alone?

I'm so confused and excited. WWE is totally doing a rip-off of the angle Punk did in ROH as he threatened to leave with the title on his way to WWE. The way they set up the Cena-Punk match at the next PPV though and having Punk say outright that his contract expires then makes me think that Punk told them he's not re-signing, and that he will lose to John Cena at the next PPV and take a bunch of time off. Which makes me sad.

What is going on Punker?! Stop playing with my emotions!

I said this already, let me repeat.

Punk is going to win and then Mr MITB is going to beat him the same way he did to Edge when he was leaving a few years back.

The fact that they outright talked about CM Punk's contract ending, and are using it as part of the storyline/fued, that tells me one of two things are going to happen...

1. They already have agreed to renew the contract

2. Punk will take time off, much like Jericho, but will be back

This is a good thing in my opinion, the fact that they addressed this on the show must mean that they both want to continue working with one another.

Dummmbbbbbb choice. Lame. lame. lame. lame. Who gives a flying fuck about no count-out? Its still not falls count anywhere, so its a fucking worthless stip!

Camaro, would you rather have a paper bag match? Or a Collegiate match? Whatever the fuck that is.

No thanks.

Oh, and "Bryan was humiliated when Rhodes put a bag on his head!"

Really? REALLY? Really.

No he wasnt. Thats not humiliating. The NWO spray-painting your back was humiliating. Sting painting your face is humiliating. being destroyed by your rival is humiliating. Having a paper bag placed on your noggin isnt.

I love me some Daniel Bryan, but Cody's ready for his push up the card, and DiBiase is just gonna hold him back.

Hate that they are back together.

Camaro, would you rather have a paper bag match? Or a Collegiate match? Whatever the fuck that is.

No thanks.

Id be fine with a paper bag match. I would assume logically that you only win when you place a paper bag on your opponents head. Better than a useless stip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back