WWE RAW LD 6/20/2011 - Bigger Pictures, Little Jimmy's and John Lennon Songs

The final fall in a 2/3 falls match officially ends the match. The ending of the fall was a dq so the title doesn't change hands. In the Iron Man Match the dq came in the final seconds but it wasn't the official end of the match. The clock striking zero officially ends that match and when that happened Triple H was up 6-5.

That makes sense.

This is a good explanation to the question of Ironman/ 2 out of 3 falls:

The final fall in a 2/3 falls match officially ends the match. The ending of the fall was a dq so the title doesn't change hands. In the Iron Man Match the dq came in the final seconds but it wasn't the official end of the match. The clock striking zero officially ends that match and when that happened Triple H was up 6-5.

This is not:

There is a huge difference between a Iron man Match and a 2 out of 3 falls match.

What about in a best of 7 series? tied 3-3, the 7th match ends in a DQ, no title change?

are you fucking serious?

Are you a moron? What about my question didnt you understand? If the DQ causes no change in a 2/3, I would assume that a DQ in the 7th of a Bo7 would cause no change, but, as I'm not positive, I asked the group. Whats so difficult about this to comprehend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back