WWE RAW LD 6/20/2011 - Bigger Pictures, Little Jimmy's and John Lennon Songs

I'm extremely interested to see what CM Punk's big announcement is tonight.

Otherwise, looks like a bad show honestly. I keep seeing these fucking "Power to the People" ads about how "We the fans" get to vote on all these things for the show tonight and decide what happens, and here we are a fucking hour until show time and there isn't a god damn poll, question, or any info at all on WWE's website about how to actually vote or whatever. What a colossal failure. If you're going to do a 3 hour RAW, fine, but don't pretend it's some Cyber Sunday like thing when you clearly aren't even going to give people the chance to actually decide anything at all.

WWE
Just Announced: TONIGHT on Raw: Power to the People, the first match will be a WWE Divas Championship match where YOU vote for the challenger!

Will it be: A) Eve, B) Kelly Kelly or C) Beth Phoenix

When voting opens following the announcement on Raw, text your choice (a, b, or c) to GOWWE (46993) to vote for your favorite Diva!

@ WWE's Facebook Page

Why??
It's the best pro-wrestling show :S
It might be. But I don't waste my time watching live shows, I watch recaps and even that I find it hard to do. Every single storyline was already done. I do like watching new guys, that's all. I have no interest in anything else.

So why are you signed in a Wrestling Forum?
I used to watch. I don't anymore. I read the news and everything else. I just grew up and found out that WWE doesn't have a product that appeals to me. That's all. I stopped watching when Lawler was main-eventing Elimination Chamber, that's just too much for me.

For example, I like more the style of TNA even knowing they make a lot of mistakes, but they are more appealing to what I want to watch.

Anyway, good LD for everyone, enjoy the show. Last post for tonight. ;)

Will the people make some good decisions tonight?

Yes, VKM will let the people truly run the show for one night only. And I will go one night without using sarcasm, but you can't always get what you want.

Will John Cena find out who's next?

It would make sense, wouldn't it?

Will the Truth be set free?

I'm speaking for all the other Lil Jimmy's when I say no.

Will CM Punk continue to talk about this mysterious "honest thing"?

Yes. If I'm intrigued, then someone's doing everything right.

Will the Miz look for vengeance?

Do people use smart phones to do stupid things?

Will we see some more conspiracy theories thrown around by Christian?

There's a place for that, Mr. Mackey, and that place is called Smackdown.

Will Dolph and Kofi wrestle each other again?

I hope so, they put on a good match last night.

Will Keith Stone and Barack Obama make appearances again? Those were great weren't they guys...guys?

Keith Stone, I really hope so, but "Barack Obama" needs to stay in the closet and let the real one be Barack Obama.

And oh so much more...

[YOUTUBE]kSTc8BzTf6M[/YOUTUBE]

3PvQl.png

WWE is better now, awesome matches...
Try it out again...

Alex Riley isn't going to have a match tonight, he is injured

I'm extremely interested to see what CM Punk's big announcement is tonight.

After seeing some posts that the Nexus attack was last year during Viewer's Choice Raw... I'm calling it now: Punk leads the New Nexus on a Cena/Ringside attack, which leads to a Punk/Cena feud leading up to Summerslam, culminating in a Loser Leaves Town match.

After seeing some posts that the Nexus attack was last year during Viewer's Choice Raw... I'm calling it now: Punk leads the New Nexus on a Cena/Ringside attack, which leads to a Punk/Cena feud leading up to Summerslam, culminating in a Loser Leaves Town match.

I hope we get to see some overly-violent tie choking tonight.

Everyone knows tie-choking is the shit kids love to do these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back