• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 3/7/2011 - Will the Rattlesnake Have Tiger Blood Flowing?

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play

LAST WEEK!
Riley is a Twit

"Say cheese!" That was WWE Champion The Miz's cruel message when he tweeted a photo of a pained John Cena during his Steel Cage Match against Alex Riley. Although Miz's WrestleMania rival eventually won, it proved too late to save face

Game On

Triple H may have his considerable ire trained on ending the WrestleMania streak of The Undertaker, but he proved he's still got plenty of hostility to go around. When the man who sidelined him, Sheamus, interrupted, The Game settled old scores with a table-trashing Pedigree.

Two Down...

Randy Orton's boots could use a shine. After all, The Viper scuffed the black leather again when - for the second time - he defied his WrestleMania foe CM Punk and punted the skull of another New Nexus member, one Michael McGillicutty.

TONIGHT!
Oh Hell Yeah!

Just four weeks before The Show of Shows, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, returns to Monday Night Raw. What does the Rattlesnake-like "Tough Enough" host have in store? Does it have anything to do with a longtime rival hosting WrestleMania?

Tonight's RAW's Many Questions

Will Steve Austin raise some hell in his home state?
Will John Cena deliver the promised 'Final Knockout' to the Rock?
Will the Miz be able to gain control of his feud with Cena?
Will Michael Cole reveal his mystery referee for WrestleMania?
Will Randy Orton take out another Nexus member?
Will Triple H make an in-ring return?
Will Sheamus turn his losing ways around?
Will John Morrison be on this evening's show?
And oh so much more!

Special Referee to be Alex Riley, only for Riley to get Stunner'd and replaced with Stone Cold.

or the ref is Jesse Ventura.

They've dialed back the PG restrictions a little bit in the past few weeks. I hope they do this for Austin as well.

I look forward to a classic Austin promo tonight.

BREAKING NEWS (referring to the title): Charlie Sheen has been fired by Warner Bros. from his part on Two and a Half Men. At least I think it's breaking.

Back on topic, can't wait for Raw this week. As is the norm for me.

AUSTIN 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR BUTT

GIMME A HECK YEAH

*GETS ON TURNBUCKLE AND GIVES THE CROWD TWO THUMBS UP*

Reactions: TLC
We have to see Punk/Austin tonight. Then a stunner into an RKO, then a stunner

This is actually the first Raw episode I'll be seeing in a while. Stone Cold will always have me coming back to wrestling even if it's for one night only.

Ok so it's nearly 2am here, I have to get up for a hospital appointment at 7am and RAW ends here at 4am. Should i stay up for this?

I'll be here, because my friends can't come today.

occasionallyalone.jpg

I'll be here but i will be using my iPod Touch to post in the LD so i dont have to switch tabbed webpages to watch the show and post in the LD, but it should be a great show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back