WWE RAW LD 14th April 2014 - An Ultimate Tribute

I have no problem with paying tribute to Warrior but looking at all those people on the stage I wonder how many of those people actually knew who he was...

The bit with his daughters was...well, it was hard to sit through. RVD could be just what the spirit needs at this moment.

If Warrior didn't bring his daughters on stage at the HOF and talk to them during his speech, his death wouldn't have affected me the same way. Forget all the shit about how he conducted his business in the absurd world of wrestling, that night humanized him.

I have no problem with paying tribute to Warrior but looking at all those people on the stage I wonder how many of those people actually knew who he was...

Considering that Warrior was there with them just a week ago, I'm guessing a majority had some inkling as to who he was.

99% of them were all wrestling fans as a child, anyone over the age of 25 knows who Warrior was. Not to mention that he was with the company Wrestlemania weekend. That comment was ridiculous.

There you go TNA Creative. This Thursday on Impact a TV title tournament. Go re tape the shit you already did over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back