WWE RAW LD 14th April 2014 - An Ultimate Tribute

I kind of want WWE to do what ECW did with Al Snow and his foam heads. Before Wyatt comes out hand out a bunch of sheep masks for the crowd to wear.

Am I the only guy that doesn't find this that bad? Cena won at Wrestlemania, and is therefore over-confident going into Extreme Rules. Bray kicks his ass to end the storyline.

Hmm... How do I put this?

Let's just say that one week in WZCW, Saboteur and Fallout have a match, and Fallout comes this close to beating Saboteur.

Next week, Saboteur pantses Fallout, mid ring.

Would you be upset?

I am a huge Wyatt family fan, I am just wondering if they're as over as they should be right now?

Bray Wyatt is the only dude that seems to be bigger than wins and losses.. doesn't matter if he win's or loses his promo's are at a Paul Heyman level he'll make you cheer or boo him.. his Heath Ledger/Joker delivery of his promos that do it every time. I like the fact that he dares to be different!

Speaking of Joker-ish delivery. John Cena says Why So Serious!?! lol

He's got the whole world in his hands...... Bray Wyatt is a real interesting character in the WWE in a world of John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Evolution, I find myself glued to my seat when ever Bray Wyatt is talking.. He's real good. I expect good things for him in the future, I hope WWE doesn't drop the ball on him.

I would LOVE if Damien Sandow joined the Wyatt Family.
Can you imagine how well Sandow and Bray could play off each other in a promo?

Classic stuff that will surely only help the Bray Wyatt character.

Indeed.

Surely, people didn't expect Cena to act scared after he just beat Bray at Mania,did they?
As was said by Cena, the tables have turned, and now it is Bray's turn to show what he's got.

Steel Cage is a good match as well,lMO. Last time Bray was in a Steel Cage, it was an ok match at best,tbh, vs the Usos....

He's got the whole world in his hands...... Bray Wyatt is a real interesting character in the WWE in a world of John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Evolution, I find myself glued to my seat when ever Bray Wyatt is talking.. He's real good. I expect good things for him in the future, I hope WWE doesn't drop the ball on him.

I would LOVE if Damien Sandow joined the Wyatt Family.
Can you imagine how well Sandow and Bray could play off each other in a promo?

Would be interesting indeed. Sandow's character would have to be tweaked a bit,however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back