WWE NXT LD 3/09/10

Slater is my second least favorite rookie but I like him a ton more than Darren Young.

Miz might not be able to vote off Bryan directly, but his 'evaluation' will presumably carry quite a bit of weight with the people who CAN vote for him. Hence why Christian reminded Slater that he's evaluating him too (and being a cocky shit is something the voters wont like in a newbie).

Shit evaluation = likely not to get many contract votes.

Michael Cole said that Slater should welcome being spit in the face. What a fucking moron. If that's the case, then Cole should welcome himself being spit in the face, because Slater>Cole.

you gotta feel bad for darren young everyone hates him and he looks like a troll doll john cena replica thats a rough life to lead

Same, truth. Remember our first interaction was you showing me the "This is Why You're Fat" site. :lmao:

WTF is that sonic place? Are people that lazy they need someone to roolerskate with their food.

Fuck sake people.

this is what raw should be, quick promos more wrestling , i sadly feel way more invovled with NXT fueds than Raws outside of taker/michaels

Completly irrelevant BUT

saw this on a youtube video...

Poster
u do realize people say tna was gonna die 10 years ago

Reply:
No, I was too busy watching WCW

GUESTS: Join up! Once you do you can enjoy yourself while discussing the show. As you see, we're pretty laid-back here. Plus once you're signed up you can discuss a ton of subjects, both wrestling and non-wrestling. Sign up! You won't be sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back