• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NXT LD 3:16 (With a Side Helping of Arguing for Arguings' Sake)

But either way you're holding the match up to a standard and asigning a grade (whether that be number of stars or a letter) to it.

They're equivalent in all aspects apart from your interpretation.

More than five but whatever.

...How?

A, B, C, D, and F. That's five. Occasionally you try to be cute and give a match like a "W" or something, but that's nothing more than an F-. And I already explained how adding +/- to a letter is the same thing as when I add a half a star to a match.

This makes your system of rating matches different from star ratings how? They're exactly the same.

* = F
** = D
*** = C
**** = B
***** = A

They're the exact same system KB. Literally.

But I thought 3 stars is above average. How is it equivalent to a C, which is considered average? A 2 star match is average (your own words) which you say is equal to a D.

They are slightly different.

But either way you're holding the match up to a standard and asigning a grade (whether that be number of stars or a letter) to it.

They're equivalent in all aspects apart from your interpretation.

I think I've been wording it wrong.

My system is less rigid than the traditional star system.

Sorry for being so argumenitive tonight. Not intentional, just worn out.

...How?

A, B, C, D, and F. That's five. Occasionally you try to be cute and give a match like a "W" or something, but that's nothing more than an F-. And I already explained how adding +/- to a letter is the same thing as when I add a half a star to a match.

Yeah, and still far different than the chart you laid out. Never made any definition of what's good or bad or passing or not passing.

WHy am I arguing what I know is in my head with someone not in it again?

He can wrestle a little. But then again he also doesn't have the character of a little annoying Italian who gets his ass kicked all the time. Entertainment wise Santino > Skip Sheffield. Santino isn't as funny as he used to be but Sheffield is just flat out annoying

Is this where I get the video of the russian gimmick where he does the same arm move?

Not really, you just apply it less rigidly. If X decided to switch to a letter grade systetm you had better believe that all the wonderful technical, psychological wrestlefests would get A grades and all the shit would get Fs.

Likewise you you switched to a star system you'd give the higher numbers to what enjoyed the most or thought was best.

No system is more rigid than the person applying it.

Yeah, and still far different than the chart you laid out. Never made any definition of what's good or bad or passing or not passing.

WHy am I arguing what I know is in my head with someone not in it again?

...Again, I'm not arguing HOW you judge the matches KB, just the ratings you assign them. You still haven't explained how it's different. You use letters, some use star ratings, fuck the dude down the street could use five different sized golf balls to rate wrestling if he wanted to, all three systems are still using a 1-5 system with 1 being the poorest and 5 being the best.

Man, pain meds make you argumentative man. Pop a few more, relax that ass, and I'll roll up your first spliff. Sound good?

...Again, I'm not arguing HOW you judge the matches KB, just the ratings you assign them. You still haven't explained how it's different. You use letters, some use star ratings, fuck the dude down the street could use five different sized golf balls to rate wrestling if he wanted to, all three systems are still using a 1-5 system with 1 being the poorest and 5 being the best.

Man, pain meds make you argumentative man. Pop a few more, relax that ass, and I'll roll up your first spliff. Sound good?

Then what are we arguing about? Of course mine are better than the golf balls.

I have no idea. But I started smoking so my anger has receded again and happy stoned xfear is back.

Let's talk about music!

Neuroticfish is fucking awesome. It's like Depeche Mode but heavier. GREAT thinking music.

Oh, and Can. You should download the album Tago Mago by Can. Immediately.

I'll be sure to check them out.

My favorite Neuroticfish songs are "You're The Fool", "The Bomb", "Velocity", and "Need".

Is this where I get the video of the russian gimmick where he does the same arm move?

Fuck no. I hate the people who tell me all the time that Santino could be a main event talent if they let him "wrestle like he's capable of." I like my Santino making jokes and getting his ass kicked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back