WWE No Mercy 2016 LD

It can't be forced. It has to flow naturally like Flint, Michigans tap water on the Event Horizon as it sails toward Neverland on a sea of marshmallow fluff.

I hope you get the best hummer ever tonight by a perty lady. Or a dude. Whatever you're into, you've earned it!

I really really want Bray to win for once in his freaking career, but I also think Orton really should win if they want to pit him against Styles.

What do, WZ?

Randy doesn't need to win to face Styles. He can get the shot for just being Randy Orton. Cena lost to AJ at Summerslam and still got a title shot purely for being John Cena.

Bray continues to be one of the most amazing performers I've ever seen. I met him over Wrestlemania weekend and he's by far and away the nicest wrestler I've ever met. To go from that to this is astounding.

Randy doesn't need to win to face Styles. He can get the shot for just being Randy Orton. Cena lost to AJ at Summerslam and still got a title shot purely for being John Cena.

Speaking of that, how the fuck would Shane and Daniel (kayfabe) think Cena deserved a match. "John, you've been losing to these guys for months now. You know what you've earned? A title shot!"

His fucking career should have been on the line tonight.

Mauro just answered your question.

That was a bigger coincidence than Angela Merkel getting caught in a Turkish Bathhouse with Bibi Netanyahu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back