WWE Elimination Chamber LD - Who's Going to WrestleMania?

No, EVERYONE wants to see someone shut Cole up, and what better person than the man that Cole has antagonized for months? You honestly think The Rock Rock Bottoming Cole would be better than Lalwer kicking the shit out of Cole? I'll have some of whatever it is you're smoking, because that's some POWERFUL stuff. That or you have a double digit IQ, either is possible.
Yes, it would be better. Well even Stone Cold stunning Cole would be better. I get that Cole and Lawler are 'feuding' for quite some time, but Lawler is not in anyway in shape, so it will look bad, I don't think that Cole can work a match not even a beatdown, so and thinking that Lawler altough he looks slimmer he isn't in shape, I'm sure he didn't need to be, he is retired for 20 years, but anyway it will be a segment I will skip for sure.

Who wants to see Lawler vs. Cole? I know it. The same people who wants to see Ms. Wrestlemania and Santino wrestling. If you want to make it funny at least get someone RELEVANT to do something to Cole, well, about The Rock rock bottoms Cole? Well, that I would like to see. Lawler attempting to hit a elbow drop and missing it? Not quite.

Well, fuck it. I won't watch Wrestlemania anyway. Looking back at WWE and looking at it now, it's even funnier. Now we have a man who has retired from the squared circle 20 years ago fighting a commentator because it will be funny, and of course, at the biggest PPV of the year, sure, PG Era rocks :D
To answer your question (the one your username asks), I haven't the foggiest idea Y I R Reading this, because you clearly are a fucking moron.

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2867695 said:
troll_fail.jpg

With JGlass still taking the bait, is he really that unsuccessful? (unfortunately for everyone else)

No reaction for Morrison!! I hate you ******* "fans, cunt you all.

I think Morrison starting off actually works for him, the longer he is in the better it looks if he wins, and it fits in with his character very well.

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2867695 said:

Few things.

1) He wasn't trolling. He was being serious. I don't think you know what "trolling" actually means.

2) Even if he was trolling (which he wasn't), he got like 5 people to respond to him extremely pissed off. So it would be more like "extremely successful troll is extremely successful".

3) Stop with the memes so old my fucking Grandmother uses them.

Yes, it would be better. Well even Stone Cold stunning Cole would be better. I get that Cole and Lawler are 'feuding' for quite some time, but Lawler is not in anyway in shape, so it will look bad, I don't think that Cole can work a match not even a beatdown, so and thinking that Lawler altough he looks slimmer he isn't in shape, I'm sure he didn't need to be, he is retired for 20 years, but anyway it will be a segment I will skip for sure.

You must be a fitness expert.

Here's a link to a list of proctologists. I think you'll find them quite useful in helping you get your head out of your ass.

http://www.peekyou.com/work/proctologist

"Cena sucks" chants. Nice. Not as strong as it was back in the day but its slowly coming back. I wouldn't be surprised if Cena goes heel very soon. It's the perfect time to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back