WWE Elimination Chamber LD - Who's Going to WrestleMania?

Funny you should say that. Truth completely forgot what city this match is in.

I still laugh at the hilarious botch a couple of weeks ago. He actually said the wrong city in front of a live crowd.

Morrsion VS Sheamus to start off? Interesting....

Yes, it would be better. Well even Stone Cold stunning Cole would be better. I get that Cole and Lawler are 'feuding' for quite some time, but Lawler is not in anyway in shape, so it will look bad, I don't think that Cole can work a match not even a beatdown, so and thinking that Lawler altough he looks slimmer he isn't in shape, I'm sure he didn't need to be, he is retired for 20 years, but anyway it will be a segment I will skip for sure.

are you still fucking posting?!, shut the fuck up, Lawler vs. Cole is gold, I would much rather see a guy who has had an issue with Cole for the past couple months (if not longer) drop Cole on his fucking head, than see two guys who havn't done shit with the company in years do a one off spot with the guy

now seriously do everyone a fucking favor take your fingers away from the keyboard, get up, and then walk away form the fucking computer, and stay away

That's one of the problem's with Orton's character. He's supposed to be the guy who heard voices, yet Punk looks like the crazy one.

Orton is this chamber's McIntyre, bringing the aggression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back