WWE Elimination Chamber LD - Who's Going to WrestleMania?

Hey Striker how does it feel being replaced? and :lmao: at Cena and Fruity Pebbles. I'm sure Fruity Pebbles are loving the free advertising.

Yeah, kid. Tell me, what the fuck did this piece of shit of a match accomplished? The Miz didn't look any better thanks to it, yeah, Lawler look better but still not even good. The outcome? A match between Lawler and Cole at Wrestlemania? Do you really want to see that?

I'm fine with the match, it's done, and it sure won't happen again. I have nothing against Lawler, I just think this feud look pathetic, bad worked and the match itself was poor, very poor.

I'd recommend seeing a surgeon about that stick in your ass. It must be lodged deep.

Yeah, kid. Tell me, what the fuck did this piece of shit of a match accomplished? The Miz didn't look any better thanks to it, yeah, Lawler look better but still not even good. The outcome? A match between Lawler and Cole at Wrestlemania? Do you really want to see that?

I'm fine with the match, it's done, and it sure won't happen again. I have nothing against Lawler, I just think this feud look pathetic, bad worked and the match itself was poor, very poor.

You may be the densest moron in this LD. WHO DOESN'T WANT TO SEE LAWLER VS. COLE AT MANIA? I guarantee you 99/100 people would LOVE to see that match.

And that match was poorly worked? What the fuck were you watching? That was a solid match. Sure, it wasn't Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker, but Miz isn't HBK, and Lawler isn't The Undertaker.

Get your head out of your swampy ass and smell the fresh air of good booking.

I disagree with everything you just said, but that can be discussed after the PPV. I mean you've been shitting on this fued ever since it started, and now that's it's over, please shut up about it and move on.

I'm about 95% sure it'll be Cena vs Miz with Rock as special referee. But I will mark out if Cena loses here assuming that perhaps something better is in the works

If Orton wins, I'll have my own private riot in my living room. A laugh riot.

Nah, but seriously, I'll be pretty pissed off.

With the Rock and Cena thing going on, the fact Miz won his title match and that the only other faces in the elimination chamber match are Morrison, truth and Orton, and also countering in that the Orton/Miz thing is overdone and pretty much finished with, the only real other pick apart from an ever-possible Cena is indeed Morrison.

Make it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back