WWE Calgary: Round 2, Match 3 #8 Harley Race vs. #25 Umaga

Harley Race vs. Umaga

• Race

• Youmanga

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked that this is even close for as much stock as alot of people here put in the Japanese and Mexican legends. Here is one of the greatest American legends and he's tied with Umaga? Please. Check his resume- Harley Race was the NWA and had a respectable run in the WWE at the end of this career. Harley Race is one of the most crafty and wiley heels in the history of the game. Umaga runs on high speed non-stop; a style that Race would be able to systematically pick apart.

What a joke that Harley Race is even uttered in the same breathe with the likes of Umaga. Pretty much shows that if you didn't wrestle from 1990 on, then no one gives a damn about you. Harley Race is one of the greatest wrestlers ever. He's a former 7 time NWA Champion, or 8, depends on what you look at. He faced off against guys like Brody, the Briscos, the Funks, Dusty Rhodes. He wrestled Andre the Giant to a draw, he made Ric Flair.

What exactly has Umaga done??? Not a damn thing. Race would go stiff on Youmanga and snap the Samoans leg in half.

If Umaga wins this, I turn heel. And we don't want the Lariat heel now do we?

But how can anyone think that Umaga stands a chance against Harley Race. HARLEY RACE! This man made a living on being a legit tough guy in a tough guy organization like the NWA. Just ask Flair, or Terry Funk, or Jack Briscoe, or Stan Hansen for that matter. They'll all say that Race was as tough as they get.

Umaga's a cartoon character. But I've made my case for the King. VOTE RACE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back