[WWE BT] Giving A Proper Fantasy Push

Hard Hit Prince

Not really working as a
I've been a wrestling fan for most of my life and I am usually a creative person, so I will try to channel it into this sort of booking. This is not going to be a week-by-week or show-by-show type of thread. Instead I will be writing an entire feud and maybe divide it into two/three parts for a storyline. I'm going to give a proper story background, usually really what happened and then, book the feud from there in order to achieve a different outcome creatively speaking. I am not going to give a transcript of a fantasy promo, but mainly summarize all of what happened and maybe throw a line or two that gets the feud going. The matches will also be really simple as far as psychology goes, and none of that play-by-play crap.

So, in a minute you can see me using 2011's The Miz and in the next, I will be writing about 2009's Ted Dibiase. Really, what I am going to try is to create an arc for each character and if I am pleased about my idea and about my storyline, then I will continue my alternative universe with the same character, but I will let you know about that of course.

Starting Point
12th August 2011 - WWE SmackDown

jackson-vs-rhodes-ic-title.jpg

Cody Rhodes is my character of choice and I will try and rebook his first Intercontinental Championship reign. Not a single feud, but an entire title reign. At that time Cody was a "broken" man. He wasn't 'dashing' anymore and he felt that the WWE Universe was happy about that. They were "jealous" of Rhodes's look and he took care of the man who did the damage - Rey Mysterio. In reality that story was really good for both man, but mostly for Rhodes's career as it did give him a proper start and fans started to notice the talents of the youngest of the Rhodes family.

Alongside his best friend and former Legacy partner - Ted Dibiase Jr. - Cody Rhodes got awarded an opportunity for the WWE Intercontinental Championship. The man to beat was Ezekiel Jackson (131st Intercontinental Champion). But why did he have a shot at the title? Did he won in that same night? Don't miss my first part of rebooking 2011's Cody Rhodes and let me know what you think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back