Title predictions #2

ctln4rko

Pre-Show Stalwart
I made a thread about your opinions of what will happen to the United states championship throughout 2011. Got great replys, now I will make it a series with #2 being what do you think will happen to the intercontinental championship throughout 2011?
Since January First, Kofi Kingston has been intercontinental championship. Defending or facing others in non title bouts like Jack Swagger, etc.
What do you think will happen?
I THINK
Chris masters, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre, and later in the year Trent Barretta could challenge. I would like to see a feud between Kofi and Trent Baretta, a feud between Cody Rhodes and Kofi for the title. Cody needs something to establish him.

I'd like to see Cody Rhodes win it and hold it until the next WM. Then maybe feud with Dibiase as U.S. champ or something.

I want to see Chris Masters to get a push and win it.He could feud with Jack Swager in a submission match feud thingy with Ankle Lock vs Master Lock.I think giving an Impact finisher to Chris Masters would help get him over as well.

I think that IC Championship, needs a change and a great rivalry, lets just admit that Ziggler vs Kofi wasnt good feud, i mean great matches, aweful feud!!

My thoughts is that Big Zeke will be IC Champion later in 2011 Brings Change and new face for this title...
If they make a good storyline, they can build great upper cards...

I'm really hopping to The Corre to be kept in SD! after Nexus thing gets over...
So lets just imagine

Big Zeke vs Kingston, put him out for the IC Tittle, like win and assault him so bad, that he stays out of the IC Run, only to find another storyline, maybe fell in love with Kelly that would upset Drew!!

So Next IC Champion:
- Big Zeke
- Kane
Vacated due to assault on Kane
- mini rumble match - winner Big Show
- and at SS or even after, Kane gets back and iniquilates every single member of Corre, and be putted in a fatal four way falls counts anywhere with

Show vs Zeke vs Kane and a returned runner Kofi, when Show&Kane&Kofi allies to take care of CORRE MEMBERS FIRST (pick a winner:p)
That would pull a great relevance in the IC Tittle :blush::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back