Will Miz go back to Mid card?

The awful Miz should have never left the mid card guys like Kofi,Drew,Cody all have wayyyyyyyy more talent than that diva posing fool miz. Hopefully when he loses the title Vince will realize how big of a joke. The miz actually is i mean seriously Sheamous was a better champ than Miz and that's not saying much.
When the Miz learns to do more than give laughable promos and put on piss poor matches then maybe just maybe he will be considered a ''Main event'' Guy.

Has anyone noticed Both Miz and John Cena try to mimick the Rock in every way just watch any Miz or John cena promo and then watch. A Rock promo the similarities are so obvious. Lets get real WWE the product is all around awful but i won't dare pin that on the Miz or any other wrestlers that get undeserved/unearned pushes from booking/higher management.

I know WWE wanted to push him as a main eventer when he is FFARRR away from being main event material. I blame the WWE writers and bookers they continue to produce horrible programs weekly recycled storylines 24-7.

Honestly what needs to be done is hire new bookers and writers WWE has great talent within the roster that can excell. If given the proper amount of time but the people behind the scene are really doing an unprofessional job at professional writing. End rant.

I would love to see The Miz go back down to midcard. I just don't buy him as world champ, you can rant and rave and overexaggerate his mic skills all you want, when I see him in the ring next to Jerry Lawler I know there is no way Miz would ever win a legitimate fight between the two of them.

I know wrestling isn't real, but it's supposed LOOK real and I just don't buy Miz as a top guy. But to answer the original question, no he won't go down to midcard, he's been busy giving Vince some sweet bj's and he's secured his spot.

Well said! I agree completely! I'm big on a guy "paying his dues" before he gets to main event status and I'll admit the Miz has worked his way up but as you said: I just don't buy him as world champion. I could care less what goes on when his segments are on. HBK (back in the day), Edge, Triple H, Randy Orton, Hogan (Hollywood/nWo) were all heel champions that made you CARE. You wanted to see them get their asses whooped and have their titles taken. Even Dave Batista's last heel run as champion was IMO better than the Miz's shit. He's sub par at best in the ring and all these people who rave about how good he is on the mike are full of it. He's ok, he is JUST ok..........FAR from great! There's nothing about him that is as good as people claim. Yes, I'm with you, I'd LOVE to see him and that worthless fucker Alex Riley jobbing against Santino and Kozlov, lol!

The awful Miz should have never left the mid card guys like Kofi,Drew,Cody all have wayyyyyyyy more talent than that diva posing fool miz. Hopefully when he loses the title Vince will realize how big of a joke. The miz actually is i mean seriously Sheamous was a better champ than Miz and that's not saying much.
When the Miz learns to do more than give laughable promos and put on piss poor matches then maybe just maybe he will be considered a ''Main event'' Guy

I'm definitely not sold on Cody Rhodes. I think he sucks but you're dead on about Kofi. He's definitely a greater talent than the Miz ever dreamed of being. He's a joke! And yes, I think Sheamus was a better champion and just as you said, that too was a shitty decision by the piss poor writers/bookers to put the title on him in the 1st place! Writing and booking in the WWE SUCKS now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back