Fantasy WWE storylines

So, since I have a lot of free time, I decide to start a thread about all my fantasy WWE storylines that I have in my head. Every storyline will be posted on this thread.

The Night of Wrestlemania 34

One of the biggest matches in WWE history is made official: It will be Triple H & Stephanie McMahon vs Ronda Rousey & a mystery partner.

"Ronda, I'll be perfectly honest with you. The only reason I gave you a job and a contract, was so I can get a chance to humiliate you in front of 80.000 people and in front of 2 million WWE Network viewers, just like you humiliated me and my husband 3 years ago. After I'm done with you, there will be nothing left of the Ronda Rousey name. The only thing people will remember, will be the name Stephanie McMahon. Because the truth is, you don't have what it takes to make it to the WWE. You can't handle the heat and the pressure of this bussiness, just like you handle the heat of of being at the top of the UFC. Because let's face it, if you can't make it there, you'll never be able to make it here."
- Stephanie McMahon to Ronda Rousey, RAW.

"Stephanie, will all due respect, don't fire me after I break your arm at Wrestlemania".
*Ronda then puts Stephanie in an armbar. Triple H sends security down to get Ronda of Stephanie*

"Pick your dance partner for Wrestlemania Rousey and let us, the most powerful couple not only in wrestling history, but in fight sports history, show you why you should have never come in the WWE. You don't belong here. Let's face it, the only reason you're here is because you didn't have the guts to go back there"
- Triple H, RAW

"I'll prove to you and the entire world what is the true potential of Rowdy Ronda Rousey. At Wrestlemania, I'm bringing with me somebody that hates your guts Stephanie and wants to punch your husband's teeth down his throat"
- Ronda Rousey, RAW

WRESTLEMANIA 34
Ronda Rousey & a mystery partner vs Stephanie McMahon & Triple H.

The McMahon-Helmsley regime make its way to the ring, in one more spectacular entrance. Triple H once again looks larger than life. Rowdy Ronda comes out next. Ronda stops at the top of the ramp. A moment of silence as everyone waits to find out who has Ronda brought with her. Lots of rumors go around: Batista, Rock, Austin, Angle. Fans chant different names. And suddenly...

[YOUTUBE]RjBXuVFBbjo[/YOUTUBE]

Let's begin... from now on the start point is Wrestlemania 34 and the future is uncertain.

~ Wrestlemania XXXIV ~

*Pre-show*

SINGLES MATCH FOR THE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP; CRUISERWEIGHT TOURNAMENT FINALS
Cedric Alexander vs Mustafa Ali

WRESTLEMANIA WOMEN'S BATTLE ROYAL

ANDRE THE GIANT MEMORIAL BATTLE ROYAL V

*Main-show*

SINGLES MATCH FOR THE SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Charlotte Flair(c) vs Asuka

6-MAN LADDER MATCH FOR THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Randy Orton(c) vs Bobby Roode vs Rusev (w/ Aiden English) vs Jinder Mahal vs Dolph Ziggler vs Tye Dillinger

TAG TEAM MATCH FOR THE RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
The Bar (Cesaro & Sheamus)(c) vs Braun Strowman & [?????]

TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM MATCH FOR THE SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
The Usos(c) vs The New Day vs The Bulgeon Brothers

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH FOR THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
The Miz(c) (w/ The Miztourage) vs The Demon King (w/ The Balor Club) vs Seth Rollins (w/ J&J Security)

{Hall of Fame Wrestlemania Segment}

TAG TEAM MATCH; IF SHANE AND DANIEL WIN, OWENS AND ZAYN REMAIN FIRED; IF SAMI AND KEVIN WIN, THEY GET THEIR JOBS BACK
Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

SINGLES MATCH FOR THE RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Alexa Bliss(c) (w/ Mickie James) vs Nia Jax

MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH
Triple H & Stephanie McMahon vs Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle

SINGLES MATCH FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
AJ Styles(c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura

NO DISQUALIFICATIONS MATCH FOR THE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP W/ SAMOA JOE AS THE SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE
Brock Lesnar(c) (w/ Paul Heyman) vs Roman Reigns

{Elias Concert}

NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH
John Cena vs The Undertaker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo