WWE Bragging Rights LD

Good one.

To be a good wrestler, you need to connect with the crowd, cause them to react, and tell a story in the ring. Having a limited signature moveset means nothing.

Cena is a master at this, better than anyone in the WWE, hands down.

God I hate that purple john cena shirt, he looks like a fucking telatubbie
pic-meet-char-tinkywinky.jpg
Well, that's about how WWE wants to be viewed these days.

Not even close.

[YOUTUBE]NU7yCbCNFCI[/YOUTUBE]

I disagree. At least Bryan's can just be passed off as he tried to do a risky move and messed up. Mysterio's landed badly yet somehow still got the pin on the guy even though the ref was confused about whether or not the guy was pinned.

To be a good wrestler, you need to connect with the crowd, cause them to react, and tell a story in the ring. Having a limited signature moveset means nothing.

Cena is a master at this, better than anyone in the WWE, hands down.

Mmm, okay. I understand what you're saying, but Cena isn't the best wrestler by any stretch of the imagination. Best performer? Maybe. Best wrestler? No way.

One of my main (few) complaints about WWE in the pg era. "Next segment" booking, and just far, far, faaaarrr too formulaic

Very much so. It's why I can't stand gimmick PPVs. Orton vs. Sheamus and Kane vs. Taker in the Cell happened because it was early October, not because they belonged in there.

Mmm, okay. I understand what you're saying, but Cena isn't the best wrestler by any stretch of the imagination. Best performer? Maybe. Best wrestler? No way.

There is no difference in the world of pro wrestling. None.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back