WWE: An Icon Presentation

Jam's Review​
Hey GI, sorry I didn't review Judgment Day but here's a Raw review to make up for it.

The opening starts out with Cena, Punk, and Jericho all making their claims as to who should be the #1 Contender. I think you wrote the best for Cena here. Punk and Jericho were alright, but Cena was pretty spot on. However, I sorta got lost because of this “Best in the World” stuff. It seemed like they were arguing over nothing. It was like Cena is the best then Punk says he's the best now Jericho says that he is. All a little confusing but still, the right way to open the show.

Tag team division, ahhh. I wish the WWE had one. But anyway, I like your teams GI. The Broskis are having an awesome reign. Then here comes the Hart Dynasty who are another great pair. I like the promo that you had between the two teams. Even if those guys don't usually cut promos, it was good that you gave them time to do it. I'm a big fan of Tyson Kidd so I'm hoping you book this really good. Keep up the goodjob with the tag team divison.

Now this is how I believe Del Rio should've been brought up, either winning the US or Intercontinental Title. He could've been in the position that Rhodes is in right now. So if that happened in the WWE, we'd have two credible champions for the midcard titles. But anyway, oh interesting. Drew McIntyre wins the battle royal. So does this make him face? I'm a fan of the international guys like Barrett, Sheamus, McIntyre, Santino, etc so I hope that this turns out good.

I really don't know how I feel about the Hitman being back. I don't think he can still go in the ring so I don't know why you brought him back. The two guys involved in this Bret Hart return is HHH and Y2J who are both well established already. I think that if you bring back a legend it's to make someone go over. Maybe if you had the Hitman challenge Del Rio in his claim of being the best IC Champ ever. But anyway, I look forward to what happens here.

Poor Miz. I wonder where this leaves Miz. I hope that you don't bring him down, just keep him in the main event coz this guy is definitely a main eventer. I loved his reign when he was with Alex Riley. This Barret-Show feud could turn into something special if booked right. But Barrett definitely has to go over here.

Again another hit-and-miss promo here with Morrison. You start out by saying Morrison thinks everyone deserves a shot then you say Jericho doesn't deserve a shot. So yeah, some confusion there. I know you point out the negatives about each opponent but I think that wasn't the way to go. I think you should've shown that even if they indeed are worthy opponents, he can overcome them. Also, I don't like you making Morrison tell the world who he wants to face. I think it shouldn't matter for the champion. But I'd love to see a Punk/Morrison feud though.

What's with all these blown kisses from Punk? Anyway, Cena-Morrison, interesting. Morrison obviously has to come out on top here so that it'll establish him more as a champion. The HHH/Y2J feud is going to continue with Bret someone involved in it and I guess I'll learn to like that. Tampa Screwjob, lol.

Overall, pretty alright show. I think you'll benefit more in having a recap show like me or GrandSword. But I still read it nonetheless. Now I'll wait for Smackdown. Cheers bro!

IHW’s Review

Fallout from Judgment Day, Raw

Cena, Punk, Jericho Promo- Cena acts like Cena here, you did well. I did not feel Punk. I think it is hard to get that Punk personality. Jericho was pretty spot on. I liked the promo, but was expecting Triple H or Miz to add to the fuss. The triple thread idea is nice. Seem pretty logical.

Broskis vs. IRB- Good tag match from two solid teams. Then we see The Hart Dynasty, good opening to the possible feud.

ADR Promo- It was simple, which is sometimes best.

Battle Royal- A face should win this, and my pick is Henning. Good opening action. Drew McIntyre wins it? Nice swerve. Heel vs. Heel feud for the IC title? I will like to see where this goes.

Bret Hart- Fill me in here please. Has he been a heel or a face? Was his turn last night?

Divas- One great divas match you wrote here. It seems like a lot of people are using Kharma as that bad@$$, which isn’t bad. Kharma vs. Trish would be interesting.

Stephanie and Show- Not much to say here

Miz Promo- Nice long promo. A lot of talking from Miz, which is what he does best.

Big Show vs. Miz- Pretty good match, but The Miz loses? Really? I hope he bounces back. Miz leaving in an ambulance adds some interest. Can you give me the back-story on the Big Show/Barret feud?

Morrison Promo- A good promo here. Morrison talks over The Miz, his possible challengers, etc. I’m not sure if I buy Morrison as champion, but I haven’t been reading. I hope you sell me on this point soon.

Triple Threat- The logic here is for a Heel to win, because John Morrison is face. But John Cena and John Morrison storyline and matches wouldn’t be bad. Cena seems to have had the better night at Judgment Day. Maybe he deserves the match.
As I read the match I thought, this is really good. The one thing was the amount of pin falls. There were 16 in the match. I guess a triple threat should have a lot though.
Jericho and HHH’s rivalry should continue after that.
Cena winning was an expected surprise for me . . . if that makes since.

OVERALL- It seems that you have a potential Heel vs. Heel match for the IC title, and a Face vs. Face match for the WWE title. I may be wrong though. I enjoyed your show, and there wasn’t much to complain about.

WWE.com EXCLUSIVE

EveTorres.jpg

WWE Diva and WWE RAW's backstage interviewer Eve Torres returned from injury this past week on RAW. And after being medically cleared to do so, she wrestled a match on WWE's development territory Florida Championship Wrestling. The WWE officials who saw her wrestle had the following to say:

Eve Torres has improved impressively in the ring. She has come leaps and bounds after being called a 'barbie' initially and has bounced back pretty strong pulling out moves like the enzugiri and spinebusters.

After having a meeting at the talent office, the Executive President of Talent Relastions John Laurinitis has come to terms with the WWE officials and has offered Eve Torres a proper in-ring wrestling contract. So from now on, Eve Torres won't be seen backstage interviewing superstars but will hit the ring to compete with greats like the WWE Women's champion Trish Stratus and Lita.

Now this has left a void for the backstage interviewer role. After Scott Stanford resumed his duties of hosting international shows like WWE Bottomline and WWE Afterburn, there was no one else on the main roster ready for the job. The WWE officials then contacted FCW and called up the good English-speaking, Puerto Rican diva Rosa Rouca.

normal_StudiosHQ003.png

She will now be seen on RAW every week backstage as the backstage interviewer.

Stay tuned for more updates.

2r1zp5w.jpg

Preview

At Judgment Day, after 17 long years, Christian finally won the World Heavyweight champion from his former best friend Edge. Christian will be on SmackDown! this week with his World Heavyweight championship and will be addressing the WWE Universe on his first championship victory in nearly two decades. With Edge sure to be looming around, what will Christian have to say to the Peeps about his World Heavyweight championship win? Will Edge have a say in all of this?

The WWE's Cheif Executive Officer Michael Cooper returns to SmackDown! this week. After Randy Orton's questionable win over Cody Rhodes at Judgment Day, the CEO has promised the latter that he will handle the situation between Orton and Rhodes. How will Michael Cooper handle the situation? Will Cody Rhodes get what he wants? What role will The Viper play?

Also, this week Sheamus will be on SmackDown!. And he has some words for the WWE Universe regarding his failed attempt to win the World title at Judgment Day. But following that, The Celtic Warrior will be in action against his arch-nemesis The Undertaker's brother, the Devil's Favorite Demon, Kane. With Kane's recent instabilities, can Sheamus pick up a huge victory over the Big Red Veteran? Or will Kane get the 3-count over the Irish Crusader? And, will we get to know who and WHERE IS HE?

Confirmed matches

wl6ohd.png

Sheamus vs Kane

2eq5qj9.png

Sin Cara vs Chavo Guerrero vs Ezekiel Jackson

29kvukn.png

Trish Stratus and Natalya vs Victoria and Beth Pheonix​

THE ALL-NEW CONCEPT OF

30msq5c.png

After recent discussion at the main-office, the WWE's board of directors and host of the Saturday Night Verdict Michael Cole have come up with a new concept for the show. The reason for the scrapping of the previous concept was due to the less amount of television viewers and criticism of the feuds not being built up for the pay-per-view. After 2 hours of discussion, the officers have come up with the following concept for the Saturday Night Verdict with Michael Cole:

Just like the previous edition of the show, there will be one legend who will be on the show to give his verdict on the main-events of the pay-per-view. But this time, he will be joined by four currently active WWE superstars who will be part of the main-events of the PPV. The superstars will first give their opinions and views on the respective matches and then the legend will follow it up by giving his verdict and the reason for the same.

Confirmed for Saturday Night Verdict with Michael Cole:

John_Morrison4.jpg
John_Cena23.jpg

The WWE champion John Morrison and his No.1 contender John Cena can now be confirmed for the second edition of the SNV. Also confirmed is that the legend is a WWE Hall Of Famer.

Stay tuned for more updates.​

2r1zp5w.jpg

We open with a video package that starts off with Edge heading into Judgment Day with the World Heavyweight championship suspended firmly around his waist. The video cuts off to all his challengers preparing for the match and then moves on to the face-off before the match starts. Some highlights of the match are shown before the video turns black and white during the ending. Christian’s pinfall is shown and the video goes back to color and Christian’s post-match celebration is aired.

The video ends and Matt Striker, Booker T and Josh Matthews welcome us to Friday Night SmackDown! They promote tonight’s “Michael Cooper settles the issue between Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton” segment and the Sheamus vs Kane match.

**Just Close Your Eyes**

Christian’s music hits and he comes out to a deafening pop in a white t-shirt covered with an ochre jacket and jeans, his newly won World Heavyweight championship gleaming in the lights around his shoulder. He proudly points to his title as he looks high up in the heavens and says thank you. He slaps hands with the Peeps in attendance and gets in the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle and poses with his title and the crowd starts a “You Rock Christian!” chant. He smiles at the emotional crowd and picks up a mic.

Christian: Yeah, it’s a very emotional moment. With tears in my eyes and pride in my heart, for the first time in 17 years, I stand before you the World Heavyweight champion!

*Loud cheers for Captain Charisma*

Christian: And I must tell you, this Sunday was the best day of my life. After all, after struggling for a decade, this kid from Toronto, Canada, finally did it! He finally accomplished what was his dream ever sine he first saw Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant wrestle at WrestleMania 3. Finally, I, Christian, went from Captain Charisma to the Peeps’ champ!!!

*Another loud cheer for the champ*

Christian: And I’ve got a lot of people to thank so please bear with me. First off all, I’d like to thank my parents for believing in me and they kept telling me that I could do it, when deep down inside even they had a doubt if I would. Next, I would like to thank Michael Cooper and Teddy Long for giving me the opportunity to be in the World Heavyweight championship match this Sunday. And, I would like to thank Edge for being with me for most part of my career.

*Boos at the mention of Edge*

Christian: And you know what, this speech would be totally pointless and meaningless if I don’t thank each and everyone of you who have supported me through my ups and downs for the better part of 17 years and never giving up on me though I disappointed you every time I got the opportunity.

*The crowd boos to show their disagreement*

Christian: Without you Peeps, without each and everyone of you chanting “Captain Charisma!” every time I should my face on television, I would have given up on myself and I would have never become what I have, a World Heavyweight champion!

*A “Captain Charisma!” chant echoes in the arena and it brings a tear to Christian’s eye*

Christian: Thank you all. Thank you for being there when it mattered. And for those of you who gave up on me, for those of you who left my side, let me tell you, you made a mistake because this guy right here, now is on top of SmackDown!, he is on top of the WWE and he is on top of the world!

*The crowd can’t stop cheering*

Christian: Now, I must move forward. You see the only pleasure that perhaps comes close to winning your first World title is retaining it successfully and I am going to just that. I am going to wait for Teddy Long to pick an opponent for me to defend my title against and I welcome anyone Teddy Long selects. So without further ado, Teddy Long, please come out here and name my number one contender.

**Metallingus**

Edge’s music hits and he comes out to one of the loudest boos of the night for interrupting Christian. He comes out in a checkered shirt and jeans and he swiftly walks down the ramp keeping his eyes on the World Heavyweight title around Christian’s shoulder. He gets in the ring and asks for a mic. He gets close to Christian.

Edge: Christian, that’s all fine. You having your moment, good. I respect it. I like it. But that’s just not how I do it. Christian, you have never been a World champion before so probably you don’t know the rules. So let me explain them to you. You see when a person loses his championship, he automatically gets a rematch clause at the next pay-per-view or whenever they want.

*The crowd interrupts Edge with a “You Suck!” chant*

Edge: And me being the former World champion, I’ve got my right to face you whenever I want for the championship. And I am very ready to take that title away from you right here tonight, but I won’t be a jerk and steal your moment away from you. Because I know you’ve worked hard for it. But, I will face you for the championship at The Great American Bash in a one-on-one match.

*The crowd cheers for the announcement*

Edge: I am really very sorry to say this Christian, but your friend will be the one who’ll take your dream, turn it on it’s head and make it into a nightmare for you. Because I’ve said this before and I’m saying it again. I can do just about anything to get that championship and ruining my best friend’s moment comes under “anything”.

*The crowd boos the arrogant Edge*

Edge: You can boo me all you want, the fact of the matter is, I don’t care. I don’t care whether you pester this, this, failure or whether you boo me or you throw insults at me. All I care about is getting back what is rightfully mine, the World Heavyweight championship.

Christian: Whoa-whoa-whoa! Hold it right there brother. Your World Heavyweight championship? I don’t think so brother. Yeah, you might have been the former World champion but I have worked my butt off for 17 years to get here and I am not letting you or anybody else ruin that moment, be it tonight, be it the Great American Bash or be it any other night!

Edge: I’ll tell you what Christian, you’re just another one of them. You work hard to earn your dream, you get it and you still live in that fantasy world that everything from now on will become good. But this is not your fantasy world brother. This is my world. I rule this world and I run it. And what I want happens here and what I want right now, is that World Heavyweight championship to be around my waist!

*Edge throws the mic down and begins to leave but Christian stops him*

Christian: Brother, this is not your world right now. Now, this is my world. Now, I run this thing. Edge, for most part of our career, you were the king and I was the pawn. But things do change, don’t they? Right now, I am the king with the World Heavyweight title firmly around my shoulders and you’re just a punk trying to get his moment!

*The crowd cheers for the edgy statement as Edge and Christian stare down each other*

**MACMILLITANT**

The crowd cheers the coming of the SmackDown! General Manager Teddy Long and he is his usual cool dude self as he dances his way out to ringside. He stands on the stage with a mic in hand and waits for the music to play out as Edge and Christian look on in intent.

Teddy: First and foremost, Christian, congratulations playa. You’ve earned it!

*Christian nods as a way of saying “thank you”*

Teddy: Second, your match with Edge for the World Heavyweight championship at The Great American Bash is now official!

*Cheers*

Teddy: And lastly, tonight, our World Heavyweight champion Christian will be in action against the high-flying, sensational luchador, the Master of the 619, Rey Mysterio!!!

*The crowd explodes at this announcement as Teddy Long walks off and we go to a commercial*

**New Foundation**

Back from the break and The Hart Dynasty comes out to a decent reaction. Kidd and Smith slap hands with the people before getting in the ring. They climb the turnbuckles and move their hands around their waste signaling that they will win the WWE Tag Team championship, however, they will have to beat The Broskis tonight to do go to The Great American Bash and compete for the titles.

**Radio**

Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins come out to a huge pop after going 7 and 0 this past Monday on RAW. The tag team titles are firmly suspended around their waists as they head down to the ring with the fans cheering them on. They acknowledge the crowd and then get into the ring. They stare down at their opponents before climbing the turnbuckles and posing with the titles which brings out more cheers and chants from the lively crowd here tonight.

2j14vw8.png

[
B]The Broskis vs The Hart Dynasty[/B]

Ryder and Kidd will start things off. The bell sounds and both men lock-up. Kidd pushes Ryder into the corner and kicks him in the gut. He smashes his skull off the turnbuckles and then throws him into the mat. He picks Ryder up and throws him into his corner and stomps away at him. He tags in Smith. Smith gets in and lands Ryder with an uppercut. Ryder falls into the corner. Smith runs at him and takes him down with a splash and follows it up with a running bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ryder kicks out!
Smith picks Ryder up and hits a running bodyslam. He picks Ryder up and tags in Kidd. Kidd goes on the top turnbuckle and takes Ryder down with a chopblock to the collar bone. He picks Ryder up and whips him and goes for a backdrop but Ryder counters with a kick across the torso. He comes off the ropes but Kidd catches him in mid-air and hits a spinning sideslam. Cover.

Ryder powers out!
Kidd turns Ryder around and locks in a neckhold. Ryder tries to punch his way out of the hold but Kidd remains firm. Ryder tries to get back to a vertical base but Kidd holds him down. Ryder has no option left but to crawl over to the ropes. He starts doing so and gets closer to the ropes only for Kidd to pull him back to the center of the ring. Ryder this time uses all the strength he has and gets back to his feet. He tries to Samoan Drop Kidd but Kidd counters with a reverse DDT. He hooks both legs.

Ryder kicks out with authority!
Kidd picks Ryder up and whips him but Ryder reverses. Kidd ducks a clothesline and goes for a flashkick but Ryder ducks. Kidd lands on his feet. He turns around and Ryder goes for an enzugiri but Kidd ducks and hits a spinning heelkick instead. Ryder falls into the corner. Kidd runs at him and drives his knees into the chest of Ryder and catapults him to the other side of the ring. Ryder falls over to the other corner. Kidd waits for him to get up and hits a Pele kick. He makes the cover.

Ryder kicks out at 2 ½!
Kidd can’t believe it. He looks at the ref in surprise as the ref fingers “2!”. Kidd holds his head in frustration in the high-stakes match as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Kidd has Ryder in the camel clutch. Ryder tries to get to the ropes but Kidd uses his superior strength to hold Ryder back. Ryder tries harder and harder to get back to his feet but Kidd holds him down. Ryder finally finds the strength and starts crawling towards the ropes. Kidd tries to get him to tap quickly by adding the pressure but Ryder remains on his grounds. He continues to crawl towards the ropes and with in a wild attempt, gets hold of the bottom rope. The ref forces Kidd to release the hold. Kidd waits for Ryder to get up and flattens him with an enzugiri. Cover.

Ryder powers out!
Smith picks Ryder up and whips him into the corner followed by a clothesline. He twists his arm and sends him arm-first into the post. He pulls him out and goes for a powerbomb but Ryder slips out and comes off the ropes. Smith catches him in mid-air and goes for a sideslam but Ryder counters and hits a tornado DDT!! Both men are down in the center of the ring. They make their way slowly back to their feet and tag in their respective partners. Smith comes running into the ring but Hawkins goes on the top and takes him down with a crossbody. Cover.

Smith kicks out at 2!
Hawkins waits for Smith to get up and kicks him in the gut. He goes for a suplex but Smith blocks it and throws Hawkins into the ropes. Hawkins ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard moonsault that does only little damage. Hawkins waits for Smith to get up and goes for a leg lariat but Smith catches him and hits a spinebuster. He hooks both legs.

Hawkins kicks out but just!
Smith picks Hawkins up and whips him into the ropes. He goes for a clothesline but Hawkins ducks and goes for a spinning neckbreaker but Smith pushes him into the ropes and hits a boot on return. He calls for the delayed vertical suplex. He picks Hawkins up and goes for the big move but Hawkins blocks it. He punches Smith in the gut and gets out of the hold and hits a bicycle kick that sends Smith into the corner. Hawkins charges at him and hits a splash. Smith falls forward and Hawkins catches him with a spinning heelkick. Cover.

Kidd breaks it up!
Ryder gets into the ring and runs at Kidd but Kidd leapfrogs him and takes him down. He punches down on him but Hawkins separates them. Kidd runs at Hawkins but Hawkins ducks and clotheslines Kidd out of the ring. Smith gets up only to be taken down with a Rough Ryder from Zack Ryder. Hawkins goes to the top and hits the dreaded moonsault. He hooks the inside leg.

3!!!
Winners: The Broskis

The champions continue their winning streak and now they are 8 wins to none. The ref raises their arms in the air and then they celebrate with their titles as Kidd checks on Smith on the outside who is still dazed after the moonsault. Kidd has a pissed off expression on his face as this was their last chance to compete for the gold. Ryder and Hawkins back in the ring continue celebrating until the crowd starts to boo loudly and we see Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel jumping the barricade and hitting the ring. They get in and attack The Broskis from behind and stomp away at them. The crowd boos them profusely. They continue the assault until The Broskis don’t move. Slater asks for a mic.

Slater: The Usos failed at Judgment Day. The I.R.B failed this past Monday on RAW. And here tonight, The Hart Dynasty were your eighth prey. Congratulations, you guys are 8 and 0.

*The crowd boos at the amount of sarcasm in that statement*

Slater: But guys, no, Broskis, your eight and 0 undefeated streak comes to an abrupt end this Monday. Yes, at the next RAW, the South African sensation and the One Man Rock Band face the tag team divisions golden boys, the Hoeskis in a tag team match. And guess what? The stipulation remains the same as tonight. If we win, we face the two of you for the titles at The Great American Bash.

*Slater and Gabriel pose in the ring with the crowd booing them as we go to a commercial*

**Too Many Lies**

Sheamus comes out after the break and the crowd boos him. He looks disgruntled after Sunday’s unsuccessful campaign. He heads straight to the ring in a green “Laoch” t-shirt, the signature locket dangling down his neck. He gets in the ring and pumps his heart up and the crowd boos him. He asks for a mic.

Sheamus: When I was announced for tonight, the only reactions that were heard all over the world were boos.

*The crowd cheers for that fact*

Sheamus: When I entered the WWE’s main office in Stamford, Connecticut the officials started talking among themselves. Now I do not want to be a jerk and listen to what other people have to say but I overheard this conversation. They were talking about how Teddy Long made a bad decision by allowing me to appear on SmackDown! after a loss at Judgment Day.

*More cheers at the mention of the loss*

Sheamus: I ignored those comments and started walking down the hall when two crew members were talking about how I did not EARN my place in the WWE. They were talking about how I do not deserve to be here in the WWE following Sunday’s loss. Now that’s when things started to boil over my head. Because I wasn’t the only one who lost at Judgment Day. Edge lost his World Heavyweight championship, too.

*The crowd starts a “We Want Christian!” chant at the mention of the world title*

Sheamus: And another person who lost at Judgment Day was The Undertaker. But no one cares to “talk” ill about him. No one dares to call him names. Because he is the so-called “Phenom”. He is the Deadman. And people still believe, in this day and age, that he might drive them to the graveyard and bury them alive. What a joke!

*The boos start settling on Sheamus*

Sheamus: People still believe that The Undertaker is capable of doing inhuman things just because he comes out in his stupid 80’s attire and does “magical” things and wears dark make-up? Well then, I too am going to start doing these things because this is what gives you respect in this business, doesn’t it?

*More boos for Sheamus*

Sheamus: No, don’t boo me. Because it is true. No matter what The Undertaker does, no matter what lines he crosses, he’ll still be a legend and have the utmost amount of respect from his co-workers and even his employers. And when somebody else tries to step up to him, you people, the management, all of you surround him and start barking like dogs and force the man who wants to be one to retreat.

*The crowd can’t take all the insults anymore*

Sheamus: But this man right here, he’s not going to back off. He is not going to be pushed around by The Undertaker and his bunch of disgusting, dark scoundrels. This man is Sheamus and he is going to do what he does best, he is going to step up to the challenge and beat The Undertaker again and again and again until he gets what is finally his. The recognition of being superior to The Undertaker and some decent amount of respect!

*The crowd starts a “You Suck!” chant*

Sheamus: I will beat The Undertaker until he finally does not go away and never return and you know what, I’ll even go to depths no man has ever gone just to do so. You see I am tired of The Undertaker being treated as the legendary, immortal hero, the walking dead. I am tired of all of this and I want to see it come to an end. And because I know there will be no else willing to do so, I will get my hands dirty whenever The Undertaker is ready. I will show you people just how The Undertaker looks when he goes from the walking dead to the Deadman walking out with his head held low after being humiliated!

*The crowd starts a “Undertaker!” chant*

Sheamus: Cheer him all you want, you people know that it is coming to an end sooner than later. I say why wait until Undertaker comes out and challenges me. I’ll challenge him. Deadman, how about this. You and me, one-on-one, at The Great American Bash?

*The crowd cheers for the possible match*

Sheamus: Okay, I know you are not here tonight. You’re hiding somewhere in your grave saving your face after being unsuccessful at Judgment Day. So I’m giving you one week. As you hide in your grave Undertaker, just make sure you think about this and let me just tell you, I’ll be waiting. But just for one week. Next week, right here on SmackDown!, I want an answer, and it better be a yes.

*The boos start coming again for Sheamus’s arrogance*

Sheamus: Until then, I’ll be content facing your disgraceful brother, the devil’s favorite freak, a joke of a monster, Kane. WHERE IS HE?

*Sheamus drops the mic and laughs for taunting Kane as we go to a commercial*

Back from the break and Kane is in the ring. He raises his arms in the air and drops them down at which pyros explode from the turnbuckles.

wl6ohd.png

Sheamus vs Kane

The bell sounds and Sheamus goes right after Kane kicking him in the gut. He pounds away on his spine until Kane is down on his knees. Sheamus picks him up and whips him but Kane reverses. Sheamus ducks an uppercut, comes off the ropes and takes Kane down with a battering ram. Cover.

Kane kicks out!
Sheamus picks Kane up and smashes his skull across the turnbuckles. He whips Kane but Kane reverses him into the corner. He charges at Sheamus but Sheamus sidesteps and Kane crashes into the turnbuckles. Sheamus attacks Kane’s knee from behind. He picks Kane up and whips him. He goes for a backdrop but Kane counters with an uppercut. He picks Sheamus up and hits a bodyslam. He comes off the ropes and hits a legdrop. Cover.

Sheamus kicks out!
Kane picks Sheamus up by the hair and kicks him in the gut. He punches away on Sheamus’s forehead until Sheamus goes down on his knees. Kane comes off the ropes and goes for a boot but Sheamus ducks and goes for a roll-up but Kane holds on to the ropes. He turns around and smacks Sheamus in the face with a right hand. He comes off the ropes and plants Sheamus with a big boot. He hooks both legs.

Sheamus kicks out at 2 ½!
Kane measures Sheamus and hits a knee-drop off the ropes. He waits for Sheamus to get up and then picks him up and hits a powerslam. He picks Sheamus up and whips him but Sheamus ducks a boot and comes off the ropes. Kane catches him in mid-air and hits a backbreaker. He lifts him up in the same position and hits a spinning sideslam. Cover.

Sheamus powers out!
Kane waits for Sheamus to get up and clotheslines him out of the ring. Kane goes to the outside. He picks Sheamus up and goes to smash his skull off the steps but Sheamus blocks it and kicks Kane in the gut. He rams Kane’s head onto the steps instead and then whips him shoulder-first into the post. Kane is down holding his shoulder in pain as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Sheamus pounds away at Kane’s injured shoulder. He continues doing so until the ref has to intervene. Sheamus picks Kane up and smashes his shoulder off the turnbuckles. He whips Kane shoulder-first into the corner. He comes off the ropes and takes Kane down with a clothesline. He waits for him to get up and hits another clothesline. He picks him up and hits a spinebuster. Cover.

Kane kicks out!
Sheamus picks Kane up and whips him but Kane reverses and goes for a backdrop but Sheamus counters with a kick across the torso. He comes off the ropes but Kane catches him in mid-air. However, he has to let go immediately because of his aching shoulder. Sheamus takes advantage and boots Kane on the shoulder and hooks the leg.

Kane kicks out with the injured arm!
Sheamus taunts the crowd and Undertaker with the cut-throat gesture. He waits for Kane to get up and kicks him in the gut. He lifts him up for the Celtic Cross but Kane slips out. Sheamus turns around in surprise and Kane kicks him in the gut and hits a picture-perfect DDT. He hooks the outside leg.

Sheamus powers out!
He picks Sheamus up and whips him into the corner. He runs at him but Sheamus lifts his boot up in time to catch Kane on the injured arm. Sheamus runs at Kane but Kane ducks and lifts Sheamus up with the good arm and hits a sideslam. He picks Sheamus up but Sheamus pushes him into the ropes and kicks him in the gut upon return. He twists Kane’s arm and goes to the top rope Taker style. He calls for Old School and connects!!! The crowd boos for that. Sheamus goes for the pin.

Kane kicks out but just!
Sheamus is surprised, but not frustrated. He waits for Kane to get up and hits an Irish Hammer followed by another. He picks him up and whips him but Kane ducks a clothesline and goes for one of his own but Sheamus blocks it and hits the Irish Curse backbreaker. Sheamus calls for Brogue Kick. He runs at Kane but Kane counters with an uppercut. Sheamus falls backwards and Kane nails him with a boot. Cover.

Sheamus kicks out!
Kane picks Sheamus up and whips him into the corner and hits a splash. Sheamus falls forward. Kane comes off the ropes and takes Sheamus down with a crossbody!! Kane goes to the top rope and hits the flying clothesline but it hurts Kane’s arm even more. But he manages to get up and calls for Chokeslam. He grabs Sheamus by the neck and tries to lift him but can’t. Sheamus breaks loose and comes off the ropes but Kane catches by the throat again and this time finds the strength to lift Sheamus up for the Chokeslam. But he hesitates for a moment and that is enough for Sheamus to escape and he hits Kane with the Brogue Kick. Cover.

3!!!
Winner: Sheamus

The crowd boos Sheamus in a loud way but Sheamus ignores the boos and celebrates in the middle of the ring with Kane down and out in the corner. Sheamus goes down on one knee and smirks at the crowd before he does the signature Undertaker pose. The crowd boos Sheamus for that. He gets up and says “I’m waiting” in the camera and then exits the ring. He heads up the ramp with “You Suck!” chants filling the arena. He stops at the ramp and raises him arm in the air Undertaker-style and this wins him more boos. He leaves ringside and the camera switches back to Kane who sits in the middle of the ring, his hands covering his face. He sits there, unmoved for two good minutes as the announcers wonder what happened to him. We go to a commercial.

*****COMMERCIAL*****

10pbnu0.png

4 Weeks Away!!

*****COMMERCIAL*****

**Smoke and Mirrors**

Back from the break and Cody Rhodes music hits and he comes out to loud boos in his signature red hooded jacket. He walks towards the ring ignoring the boos that accompany him to the arena. He moves slowly and steadily, pushing the cameramen out of his face and finally gets to the ring. He takes a mic kept near the turnbuckles and takes off his hood revealing his foggy mask that protects he recently reconstructed visage.

Cody: What Randy Orton did at Judgment Day was complete unacceptable. Take a look.

*Cody points to the tron where a video airs showing the final moments of the Cody-Orton match*

Cody: See right there. Randy Orton took off my mask and endangered my recently reconstructed face which, mind you, he ruptured. He added another atrocity to his pile of sins and one day he has to pay for all of this. But at Judgment Day, somebody else was going to pay for having my mood worsen. Teddy Long, the worst general manager in the history of SmackDown!.

*Boos for insulting the GM*

Cody: And I don’t care if I am fined for this but Teddy Long is a son of a bitch. This past Sunday, after Orton got a cheap win I went to Teddy Long’s office to mend things and he told me that I was seeing things? He told me that nothing of that sort had happened and that I needed to rest after a fair loss? Are you serious Teddy Long? No, you’re out of your mind.

*The boos keep coming*

Cody: And I was about to send Teddy Long to the hospital but Michael Cooper saved his fate. And that’s the reason I am here tonight. Michael Cooper told me that he was going to fix things here tonight but he still hasn’t been spotted in the building. So Mike, if you don’t want to come out here, I may as well go to the back and take out two of your employees, namely Theodore Long and Randall Orton.

*Cody receives the loudest boos for that*

**It’s A Long Way To The Top**

Michael Cooper’s music hits and he comes out to a loud pop in a suit. He slaps hands with the people as Cody looks on in frustration. Mike plays with the crowd a bit more before he heads down to the ring. He gets into the ring and picks up the other mic kept near the turnbuckles. He then turns to Cody and the crowd boos. Mike motions for the crowd to settle down and the crowd does. Mike fixes his attention back to Cody.

Mike: Hey Cody. I respect your feelings but the first thing you need to know about me is I don’t break my promises. I don’t disappoint my employees. And I am a strong believer of the feeling “trust”. And I hope someday, you’ll be too.

*A little cheer goes up for Mike and he smiles*

Mike: Anyways, I am here to do what I wanted to do. Cody, I am here to give you your justice and I will do just that. So without wasting any further time, let’s get down to business! But before I give my judgment, before I fix things my way, I want you to tell me, what does “justice” mean to you in this case?

Cody: I’ve said it before Mike, Randy Orton committed a sin at Judgment Day. Not a sin, another sin. First, he cost me my beautiful features and the World Heavyweight championship but after that he cost me a shot at revenge and now, my desire to finish off the so-called Viper has increased. So I request you to give me a one-on-one match against Randy Orton.

*Cheers for the possible match*

Mike: Alright, alright. So you want a match against Randy Orton and nothing else?

Cody: I’ll take care of him in the match.

Mike: Well then Cody, let me tell you…

**Voices**

Randy Orton interrupts Michael Cooper and he comes out to one of the loudest pops of the night in an “Apex Predator” t-shirt and tights. He keeps his gaze fixed on the CEO of the WWE Michael Cooper and his arch-nemesis Cody Rhodes. He walks methodically down to the ring. He climbs the steps and gets into the ring and picks up a mic fallen near another corner. He gets closer to the two and puts the mic to his lips.

Orton: I decided that I would hear your judgment in person, face-to-face with Cody Rhodes.

Mike: You may as well but just stay separate.

*Orton smirks at Rhodes which angers the latter even more*

Mike: Before I was interrupted, I was going to say Cody, Randy Orton did use your mask to distract you and pick up the win. But you are as guilty as Randy Orton is because you yourself used the mask once in the match.

*Cheers for acknowledging Cody’s mistake*

Mike: So then, what I am going to do is what I feel is right for you Cody, for Mr. Orton, for me, for Teddy Long, for the board of directors and for these people. I am going to give you what you want and I am going to give what Randy Orton wants. And what you’ll both want is a match against each-other and I am going to give it to you at The Great American Bash!

*The cheers explode through the roof as both men look content with the announcement*

Mike: So gentlemen, good luck.

Cody: Thank you Michael. Now I finally get a chance to prove that I was the better man, in Legacy and even right now.

**I Come From Money**

The boos have quickly worsened into more boos as Ted DiBiase walks out to ringside. He taunts the crowd as he walks down the ramp with the three others looking at him intently from the ring. Ted gets in the ring and goes over to the other side. He asks Tony Chimel for a mic and gets one. He then turns his attention to the others.

Ted: Hello Mister Michael Cooper. I guess this is the first time we’re meeting after you held the conference after you bought the company, right?

*Mike nods his head*

Ted: Just to remind you, my name is Ted DiBiase and I am the son of one of the most respected and rich Hall of Famers in WWE history, Ted DiBiase Senior. You see my father has given to this industry more than what they’re fathers have given combined. I even say the only things they’re fathers have given to the WWE are two good-for-nothing braggers.

*Boos for Ted*

Ted: And what do I get for being the most talented superstar on the WWE roster right now? I have to hear these two talk about who is the better man and who was the better man in Legacy. Let me tell you, I was also a part of Legacy. I was an integral part of Legacy. I gave Randy Orton one of his most famous victories in the WWE and I gave Cody Rhodes his first championship. And don’t tell me that I am going to get nothing for doing so because I deserve it.

*More boos for the cocky young man*

Ted: Michael Cooper, if you really do what’s best for your talent, then you’ve got to put me in this match because I have a right to claim that I was the best man in Legacy and I should be given a chance to prove it, right?

*Ted moves closer to Mike as Mike thinks about the suggestion*

Mike: Alright. You know what, you’re right. I take special care not to disappoint my talent and as you pointed out, you’re the son of one of the most respected legends in the WWE or in the whole industry for that matter. So what I am going to do, is I am going to scrap the one-on-one match. Instead, I’ll replace it with Randy Orton versus Cody Rhodes versus Ted DiBiase in a triple threat match.

*The crowd cheers at the announcement*

Mike: Uh, good luck once again.

*Mike drops the mic and exits the ring. He stops at the start of the ramp and looks back in the ring where Ted gets closer to Orton*

Ted: That just ruined your chances of winning, didn’t it, Viper?

*Ted drops the mic and laughs about it. He is about to leave but Orton pulls him back in the ring…*

…and hits him with the RKO!! The crowd pops for that. Michael Cooper too lets out a smile. Orton turns his attention to Cody Rhodes who searches for a route to escape. He is about to do so but Orton grabs him by the tights, turns him around and nails him with an RKO as well!! He slides out of the ring and gets in Mike’s face who stares back without being afraid. Orton then walks up the ramp with a wide grin on his face as Mike looks at the carnage left in the ring. Orton exits ringside and Mike too walks back and we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Ezekiel Jackson and Chavo Guerrero are already in the ring for the triple threat match.

**Ancient Spirit**

Sin Cara’s music hits and he comes out to a decent pop in his signature blue trench-coat with a golden tinge as Chavo and Zeke look on. He takes off his coat on the stage and then points at the ring before running towards it. He leaps and hops into the ring with the pyros exploding on the stage at the landing. Cara climbs the turnbuckle and poses at which the crowd cheers.

2eq5qj9.png

Sin Cara vs Chavo Guerrero vs Ezekiel Jackson

The bell sounds and Cara and Chavo circle Zeke. Chavo runs at Zeke but Zeke catches him in mid-air and hits a powerslam. He turns around and Cara runs at him. Zeke catches him in mid-air too and goes for another powerbomb but Cara slips out and hits Zeke in the temple. Zeke falls into the corner. Cara runs at him and hits a splash and follows it up with a crossbody off the ropes. He falls into the cover.

Zeke kicks out with authority!
Cara gets up only to be clotheslined by Chavo. Chavo picks him up and drops him face-first into the turnbuckles. He pulls him back and then throws him into the post. Cara falls to the outside. Chavo turns his attention to Zeke. He picks Zeke up and whips him but Zeke reverses. Chavo ducks a clothesline and goes for a springboard moonsault but Zeke catches him in mid-air and hits a running powerslam. He comes off the ropes and hits a legdrop. Cover.

Chavo kicks out!
Zeke picks Chavo up and whips him followed by a clothesline. Chavo rolls to the corner. Zeke measures him and then hits a corner clothesline. He whips Chavo into the ropes and goes for a backdrop but Chavo counters with a face-buster. He comes off the ropes but Zeke ducks and kicks Chavo in the gut. He hits a suplex. Cover.

Cara breaks it up!
Zeke picks Cara up by his mask and tries to rip it off but Cara starts kicking Zeke in the back of the knee and Zeke goes down on his knees. Cara comes off the ropes and nails Zeke with a boot to the side of the face. Zeke goes down on his fours. Cara comes off the ropes, leaps off Zeke’s spine and nails him with a low bulldog! The crowd pops for the awesome innovation as Cara hooks the leg.

Chavo pulls Cara back!
Cara holds his head in frustration. Both men get up. Cara goes for a clothesline but Chavo ducks and hits a swinging neckbreaker. He waits for Cara to get up and clotheslines him to the outside. He goes to the outside and assaults Cara with punches to the forehead. He picks Cara up and throws him into the steps. Cara is down and out as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Chavo has Cara in a rear-neckhold. Cara tries to get back to his vertical base but Chavo holds him down. Cara keeps trying to crawl towards the ropes but Chavo holds him back. He keeps applying more pressure in an attempt to get Cara to tap out. And Cara is about to tap out but Zeke comes from behind and throws Chavo into the post. Chavo falls to the outside. Zeke covers Cara.

Cara kicks out!
Zeke picks Cara up and whips him but Cara ducks a clothesline and comes off the ropes. Zeke catches him in mid-air and lifts him in a fireman’s carry. He is about to lock in the torture rack but Cara slips out and dropkicks Zeke into the turnbuckles. Cara runs at him and hits a spinning heelkick. Zeke falls forward and Cara catches him with an enzugiri. He hooks the outside leg.

Zeke powers out!
Cara spots Chavo getting up on the outside. He comes off the ropes and takes Chavo down with a baseball slide. Chavo falls onto the steel ramp. Cara picks Chavo up and smashes his head off the apron and then throws him into the steps. He picks him up and throws him inside. He goes to the top and goes for a crossbody but Chavo ducks and hits a bicycle kick. Cara comes off the ropes but Chavo ducks a clothesline and hits a German suplex. Cover.

Cara kicks out!
Chavo picks Cara up and kicks him in the gut. He holds him in a suplex position and connects with a suplex but doesn’t break the hold. He lifts Cara up and hits another suplex and another and another. He still doesn’t break the hold. He lifts Cara up and this time, he nails one final suplex which is a vertical one. The crowd pops huge for that series. Chavo goes to the top rope and goes for the Eddie Guerrero crossbody but Cara counters and rolls Chavo up.

Chavo rolls through!
Chavo goes for a clothesline but Cara ducks and runs right into a boot from Big Zeke. Chavo runs at the monster but the monster hits him with another boot. He waits for Chavo to get up and runs him down with a shoulder tackle. He sees Cara getting up and he picks him up and throws him to the floor. He waits for Chavo to get up and batters him with an earth-shattering spear. He picks Chavo up and hits a spinebuster. Cover.

3!!!
Winner: Ezekiel Jackson

Zeke celebrates in the ring as Cara is down and out on the outside. Zeke climbs the turnbuckle and poses which brings out cheers from the crowd. The ref checks on Chavo who holds his gut after receiving a mega-spear from Zeke. Zeke exits the ring and looks pleased with himself as Cara and Chavo look at him with frustration on their faces. Zeke slaps hands with the people as he retreats up the ramp. He stops at the stage to turn around and then poses one last time before leaving as we go to a commercial.

**Main Yash Hun**

Jinder Mahal’s music hits and he comes out to loud boos with Great Khali after the break. The U.S title hangs firmly around his shoulders as he walks down the ramp in a suit with Khali firmly by his side. He gets in the ring and poses with the title and the crowd boos. Khali picks Mahal up on his shoulders and Mahal lifts his championship in the air for everyone to see. Khali then starts a “Jinder Mahal!” chant and the crowd responds with more boos. Mahal takes a mic.

Mahal: This past Sunday at Judgment Day, I beat Dolph Ziggler, Sin Cara and you’re hero Daniel Bryan to retain MY United States championship. For those of you who didn’t see it, take a look.

*A video airs showing the highlights of Mahal’s title defense on Sunday*

Mahal: With that victory, I solidify my place as one of the best United States champions ever. With that victory, I have proven to you people and to my fellow wrestlers that I am indeed the king of the United States of America. I am the man who will lead you misguided Americans to the path of morality and success.

*The crowd boos the Indian import*

Mahal: And you people can boo me now because yes, I am different from all of you. I am different from your heroes. I am different from Daniel Bryan. I do not spend nights thinking about achieving success like you fat cowards. Instead, I come out here every night and prove that I am better than all of you. I prove every night that I am better than all of you combined together.

*A “You Suck!” chant echoes in the arena*

Mahal: No, I don’t suck. You people suck. You people suck every promise that your so-called “heroes” make. But the truth is, I know it and deep down inside all of you know it, your heroes aren’t capable of doing what I can. They cannot make this country a better place to live in. I can. I can improve the qualities that you’ve been brought upon and I can imbibe values of justice, truthfulness and success in all you stupid, brain-washed Americans.

*A “U.S.A!” chant breaks out*

Mahal: Your dear U.S.A would have come to an abrupt end and still can if you don’t follow what I preach and what I preach is believing that you are better than any other human on the planet. U.S.A doesn’t need your “heroes”, it needs the hero sent from India to save the world’s largest economy from becoming a country full of hypocrites. It needs a king. A true king who can finish off the job of making U.S.A a better place.

*The “You Suck!” chants continue to sound*

Mahal: And that king, ladies and gentlemen, stands before you. Me, Jinder…

**Perfection**

Dolph Ziggler’s music interrupts Mahal and Dolph comes out with his hot girlfriend Vickie Guerrero. Both are apparently pissed off at something and they head straight for the ring, their eyes locked on Mahal and Khali. They get in the ring and Dolph picks up a mic left in the ring. He gets in Mahal’s face, but Mahal quickly goes back a few steps.

Dolph: Jinder Mahal, enough of your claims of making this country a better place to live in. You see, the first thing that you need to do, is you need to imbibe some values of class, respect and honor into you and your bodyguard Khali.

*Mahal and Khali look puzzled as Dolph fumes on*

Dolph: The only reason you could walk out of Judgment Day with that title, is because of what Khali did. He took my attention off the match when he did something no American would do. He did something only you classless and uneducated Indians could do. Take a look.

*A video airs showing Khali kissing Vickie during the U.S title match on Sunday*

Dolph: See, that is what I am talking about.

*Mahal turns to Khali and slaps him in the face. He then turns to Dolph and smiles*

Mahal: Dolph, Khali’s fixed. Now, it’s time to fix your tongue. You know, you may have done it unknowingly but you did. You called me and my fellow Indians uneducated. Let me give you a reality check buddy. It’s us Indians that have migrated to the States and given you your material needs.

*The crowd boos Mahal again*

Mahal: Let me give you a small example Dolphie. You see, I, Jinder Mahal, an Indian, a proud one, migrated to the United States and became the best professional wrestler in a company that belongs to U.S.A. I defeated Daniel Bryan to become the United States champion and this past Sunday, I beat Bryan, you and Sin Cara to retain this championship. I stand before you the current and best U.S champion and all you are, is a fat woman’s Man Friday.

*The crowd “oohs” for that*

Mahal: And you know what Dolphie, that’s the best thing you ever did.

Dolph: Whoa, whoa. Mahal, I am the most respected guy behind the scenes. I am the most respected WWE employee and I am far more talented and charismatic than you or this pervert, Khali. I have in abundance what you and your bodyguard lack tremendously, I have the skills to become the next big thing in the WWE and I will!

*The crowd stars booing Dolph too*

Mahal: Hahahaha. Dolphie, you actually believe that. I thought you were more smarter than that. Dolphie, the thing is, you were the most talented superstar on the WWE roster but that is before I stepped foot in this company. Right now, nobody, and certainly not you, comes close to matching my talent or my determination.

Dolph: That’s enough Mahal. I’ve heard enough. You want to see who is the better man? Let’s do it. You and me, right now, for the U.S championship!

*The crowd gets pumped up*

Mahal: Dolphie, I don’t want to embarrass you in front of your “girlfriend”. But I’m sure you want revenge for what Khali did to her on Sunday, don’t you? I’ll give you the chance. You and Khali, right now.

Dolph: You’re on!

*Dolph drops the mic and takes off his t-shirt as we go to a commercial. The match is next*

atjbc.png

Dolph Ziggler vs Great Khali

Back from the break and the bell sounds. Dolph runs at Khali but Khali chops him on the forehead. He picks him up and whips him into the corner followed by a splash. He picks Dolph up and hits a bodyslam. He comes off the ropes and goes for a legdrop but Dolph sidesteps and Khali crashes into the mat. Dolph comes off the ropes and kicks Khali across the face. He hooks the leg.

Khali kicks out!
Dolph picks Khali up and whips him but Khali reverses. Dolph ducks a chop and goes for a flashkick but Khali catches Dolph in mid-air and sends him spine-first into the turnbuckles. Khali picks him up and headbutts him. He picks Dolph up and whips him. Dolph avoids a backdrop and kicks Khali across the torso. Dolph comes off the ropes but Khali catches him with a boot. He hooks both legs.

Dolph powers out!
Khali picks Dolph up and slams his head on the turnbuckles. He whips him but Dolph ducks a clothesline and chopblocks Khali on the knee. Khali goes down. Dolph comes off the ropes and drives his knee into Khali’s jaw and then stomps away at Khali’s knee. He grabs Khali by the hair and then slams him face-first into the mat. He goes into the cover.

Khali kicks out with authority!
Dolph quickly goes back to working on Khali’s knee. He hits multiple elbow drops and follows them with swift kicks to the knee. He picks Khali up but Khali pushes him into the ropes and hits a clothesline on return. Khali can’t take the pain in his knee as he goes down too. Both men get up. Dolph runs at Khali but Khali counters with another clothesline. He picks Dolph up and hits a powerbomb. Cover.

Dolph kicks out at 2 ½!
Mahal can’t believe it on the outside and Vickie looks pleased with the kick out. Khali picks Dolph up and rams him shoulder first into the post. He pulls him out and whips him but Dolph ducks a clothesline and kicks Khali on the knee again. Khali goes down on his knees. Dolph comes off the ropes and hits the signature legdrop. Cover.

Khali kicks out!
Dolph waits for Khali to get up and quickly locks in the sleeper hold. Vickie cheers Dolph on as he applies more and more pressure cutting off the supply of blood and oxygen to Khali’s brain. Khali tries to break the hold with his strength but Dolph is too determined to allow that to happen. Khali starts to faint and goes down on his knees. Dolph keeps increasing the pressure as Mahal tries to pump Khali up on the outside. Khali tries reaching to the ropes but he is in the middle of the ring. After much struggle, Khali starts to faint and finally goes down in a heap. The ref checks Khali’s arm and then calls for the bell.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Dolph and Vickie celebrate in the ring as Mahal looks pissed off on the outside. The ref raises Dolph’s arm and then Vickie does so. Mahal starts retreating up the ramp when Dolph moves his hand around his waist signaling that he will come for the U.S title. Dolph then goes to Vickie and they kiss much to Mahal’s annoyance. He lifts his title in the air and taunts Dolph but gets attacked from behind by Daniel Bryan!! The crowd pop huge for Bryan as he stomps away at the champion. He picks Mahal up and bodyslams him on the steel ramp. He picks up the U.S title and lifts it in the air for the world to see. Dolph mouths off to him in the ring as Bryan places the title on Mahal’s chest and leaves. We go backstage where Kane, who has wrapped his head in a towel, ransacks the whole area.

Kane walks down the hall thrashing tables and monitors. He pushes many of the crew members to the floor and kicks walls and does everything he has for the past few weeks. He picks up a monitor placed on a table and slams it into the wall. He picks up another table and throws it to the floor. He grabs a cameraman and throws him onto a table sending plates of food crashing to the floor. Kane then tightens the towel wrapped around his head and walks out of the door all this while asking “WHERE IS HE?”.

*****COMMERCIAL*****

Back from the break and a video of what just transpired is shown. Following that, we cut to a “RAW Recall” video wherein they show the opening of Monday Night RAW, followed by the triple threat elimination match that determined the No.1 contender for the WWE championship. It shows the highlights of the match including Triple H’s involvement, Jericho’s elimination and the final moments. The video ends with Cena and Morrison staring at the WWE championship held in the air by the latter.

**Don’t Mess With**

Victoria’s music hits and she comes out to loud boos with her partner for tonight, the Glamazon, Beth Pheonix. Both divas walk down to the ring not shifting their focus to the vocal fans at ringside. Instead, they keep moving and finally get to the ring with the crowd continuing with their jeering. Victoria climbs the turnbuckle and poses which brings her more boos as Beth poses standing on the mat. They discuss strategy as they wait for their opponents to walk out.

**Time To Rock and Roll**

The WWE Women’s champion Trish Stratus comes out to huge cheers with the third-generation diva Natalya by her side. The two women ooze hotness as they walk towards their opponents. Trish, in a black robe covering her ring gear has the Women’s championship belt firmly around her waist and Natalya wears the usual pink and black. They get inside the ring and climb the turnbuckles and pose. Trish lifts her Women’s championship for everyone to see and the WWE Universe starts a “Trish Stratus!” chant.

29kvukn.png

Trish Stratus and Natalya vs Victoria and Beth Pheonix

Natalya and Victoria will start things off. The bell sounds and both divas lock-up. Natalya converts it into a side headlock but Victoria pushes her into the ropes. Natalya ducks a clothesline and hits one of her own off the ropes. She picks Victoria up and whips her into the turnbuckles and hits a splash. She comes off the ropes and takes her down with a bulldog. Cover.

Victoria kicks out!
Natalya picks Victoria up and slams her head on the turnbuckles. She tags in Trish. Trish comes in and chops Victoria in the gut. She grabs her by the hair and smashes her face-first into the mat. She picks her up and whips her but Victoria counters a backdrop attempt by kicking Trish across the torso. She comes off the ropes but Trish ducks a clothesline and hits a side suplex. She hooks the leg.

Victoria powers out!
Trish picks Victoria up and whips her but Victoria reverses. Trish holds on to the ropes. Victoria comes at her but Trish ducks and throws her out of the ring with a backdrop. Victoria lands hard on her neck. Trish goes to the outside and slams Victoria spine-first into the barricade. She picks her up and throws her into the ring. She goes to the top rope and takes her down with a crossbody. Cover.

Victoria kicks out at 2 ½!
Trish waits for Victoria to get up and hits an uppercut. Victoria falls into her opponent’s corner. Trish kicks away at her until the ref breaks it up. Trish tags in Natalya. Natalya gets in and punches down on Victoria and the ref has to back her off again. Natalya picks Victoria up and whips her but Victoria ducks a clothesline and hits a crossbody off the ropes. Both divas are down. They slowly and steadily get up at 7. Natalya runs at Victoria but she ducks out of the way and hits a swift kick to the temple and falls into the cover.

Natalya kicks out!
Victoria waits for Natalya to get up and clotheslines her out of the ring. She tags in Beth who takes Natalya down with a chopblock to the collar bone on the outside. Natalya is down as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Beth has Natalya in a rear neckhold. Natalya is down on her knees. She tries to reach the ropes but can’t as Beth holds her back. Trish tries pumping Natalya up and it works momentarily as Natalya is able to get back to a vertical base. She tries Samoan dropping Beth but Beth counters and hits a tornado DDT. Cover.

Natalya kicks out but just!
Beth can’t believe it. She picks Nattie up by the hair and shoves her in the corner and continues kicking down on her. The ref for the third time in the match has to intervene. Beth picks Natalya up and throws her to the mat like a toy. She stands on her spine and poses which wins her boos from the crowd. She steps off and then hits an elbow drop right to the lower back. She hooks both legs.

Natalya manages to kick out!
Beth picks Natalya up but Natalya pushes her into the corner. Beth ducks a clothesline attempt and hits a reverse DDT. She picks Natalya up and whips her but Natalya ducks a boot and comes off the ropes only to be caught in mid-air by the Glamazon. Beth straightens Natalya and hits her with a fisherman suplex. Cover.

Natalya kicks out again!
Beth picks Natalya up and tags in Victoria. Victoria gets in and slaps Natalya in the face. She picks Natalya up and whips her but Natalya reverses. Victoria avoids a backdrop and hits Natalya with a spinning neckbreaker. She waits for Natalya to get up in the corner and drives her knees into Natalya’s gut. She quickly rolls her up.

Natalya rolls through!
… and tags in Trish. Victoria backs off and tags in Beth. Beth gets in the ring but Trish ducks and dropkicks her on the shin. Beth crashes face-first into the mat and rolls over to the corner. Trish runs at her and hits her with a knee to the face. She whips Beth into another corner and drives her head into Beth’s gut. She grabs hold of Beth and hits a German suplex. Cover.

Beth kicks out!
Trish picks her up and whips her but Beth reverses. Trish ducks a boot and kicks Beth in the gut. She follows that up with an impaler DDT. She waits for Beth to get up and hits an enzugiri that sends Beth head-first into the post. Trish pulls her out and pushes her into the ropes followed by a standing heelkick. She calls for the Chic Kick and goes for it but Victoria slides into the ring. Trish nails her with the Chic Kick instead. She turns around to hit Beth with one but…

**Bad Karma**

Is interrupted by the menacing Kharma. Kharma walks out to ringside maniacally laughing as Trish stares at her in utter disgust. Kharma walks down to the ring, her eyes locked on the champion, the champion’s eyes locked on her. Kharma tries getting up on the apron but Beth locks Trish’s arm from behind and lifts her up and hits the Glam Slam. She rolls her over and hooks the leg.

3!!!
Winners: Victoria and Beth Pheonix

Beth doesn’t celebrate but instead wisely walks out of the ring and exits keeping to the sides. Victoria does the same. Natalya slides into the ring unaware of Kharma’s presence and checks on Trish. Kharma gets into the ring and that’s when Natalya realizes of the danger right behind her. She turns around and Kharma takes her down with a clothesline. She picks Natalya up and hits a powerbomb. She waits for Natalya to get up and spears her in the mid-section. Natalya is down and out, unconscious. Then too, Kharma picks her up and kicks her in the gut. She hooks her arms and hits her with the dreaded implant buster!! The crowd has mixed reactions for the monster diva as she picks up the Women’s title and lifts it high above her head. A small “Trish Stratus!” chant goes up as Kharma throws the belt down.

**MACMILLITANT**

Teddy Long’s music hits and he comes out to utter silence as a result of what happened. He has a microphone in hand.

Teddy: Kharma, we, the management, have had enough of you causing a havoc in the WWE because it is dangerous and injurious to our divas. So, we have decided to give you what you want. And from what we have seen, our guess is you want Trish Stratus one-on-one for the Women’s championship, don’t you?

*Kharma stares at the GM*

Teddy: Well if you do, then this Monday on RAW, you will be taking on four divas of the WWE. Namely, Beth Pheonix, Victoria, Natalya and Eve Torres in a gauntlet match. And if you win, you will get Trish Stratus one-on-one for the Women’s championship, at the Great American Bash.

*The crowd cheers for this announcement as Teddy leaves and we go to a commercial*

Back from the break and the ex-World Heavyweight champion Edge is seated near the announce table with our commentators.

**Booyaka**

Rey Mysterio comes out to a huge pop. He points towards one section of the crowd and then to another with pyros going off on both occasions. He slaps hands with the people as he heads for the ring and also touches head to head with the kids wearing his masks. He takes off his vest and gives it to a young kid who is more than happy to receive it. Rey gets in the ring and climbs the turnbuckles and poses which brings out a “619!” chant from the kiddies.

**Just Close Your Eyes**

The World Heavyweight champion walks out to cheers. He poses on the stage with the World Heavyweight championship, which is suspended around his waist, shining in the bright lights. He high-fives his fans as he walks down towards his opponent. He gets in the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and searches for his Peeps in the audience. He takes off his World title and lifts it high above his head at which the crowd starts a “Let’s Go Christian!” chant.

2bs3lx.png

Christian vs Rey Mysterio

The bell sounds and both men lock-up. Christian converts it into a bearhug but Rey elbows his way out of trouble. He kicks Christian on the knee-cap several times, until Christian goes down on his knees. Rey comes off the ropes but Christian cuts him off with a clothesline. He picks Rey up and whips him but Rey reverses him in the corner. He runs at him but Christian sidesteps and Rey runs into the turnbuckles. Christian comes off the ropes and takes Rey down with a crossbody. Cover.

Rey kicks out!
He picks Rey up and slaps him across the chest. He does it again and again and again before whipping him into the ropes. He goes for a backdrop but Rey slides through his legs and hits a bicycle kick. Christian crashes into the corner. Rey runs at him and hits a spinning heelkick and follows it up with a running bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Christian powers out!
Rey picks Christian up and goes for a DDT but Christian pushes Rey off. Rey ducks a clothesline and goes for a springboard moonsault but Christian catches him in mid-air and drives him spine-first into the turnbuckles. He drops Rey down and hits a knee-drop right to the spine. He turns him around and hooks the inside leg.

Rey’s foot is on the ropes!
Christian picks Rey up and goes for a bodyslam but Rey slips out and dropkicks Christian. Christian falls on the second rope. The crowd gets pumped up for the 619 as Rey charges Christian. But Christian ducks at the last second and Rey catapults himself into the ring. He gets up and Christian knocks him down again. He looks at Edge who moves his hand around his waist signaling that he will win the World title. Christian mouths off to Edge and turns around but right into a seated senton from Rey. Rey hooks both legs.

Christian kicks out with authority!
Rey picks Christian up and whips him but Christian ducks a clothesline and kicks Rey in the gut. He goes for a suplex but Rey blocks it and punches Christian in the gut. He pushes him into the ropes and hits a dropkick on return. Christian falls to the outside. Edge is enjoying this as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Rey pounds on Christian in the corner. He does so until the ref has to intervene and separate them up. Rey goes back to attacking Christian, only this time with his feet. He picks Christian up and whips him but Christian reverses. Rey ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard crossbody. He goes to the middle rope and hits a missile dropkick. He hooks the outside leg.

Christian kicks out at 2 ½!
Rey is surprised that Christian managed to kick out. He looks at the ref for assurance of the fact and the ref shows him “2”. Rey picks Christian up but Christian reverses him into the corner. He hits a splash and follows it up with a suplex. Rey moves into the corner. Christian runs at him but Rey sidesteps and Christian crashes into the turnbuckles. Rey comes off the ropes and takes Christian down with an enzugiri. Cover.

Christian powers out!
Rey picks Christian up and slaps him across the chest several times before whipping him but Christian reverses and goes for a backdrop. Rey slides over Christian’s back and wraps his legs around Christian’s neck. He tosses Christian to the other side of the ring and nails him with a battering ram. He goes to the top rope and calls for the West Coast Pop. He leaps off but Christian counters with a dropkick to the mid-section in mid-air!!! The crowd goes wild for that move. Christian hooks the leg.

Rey kicks out at the last second!
The crowd lets out an “ooh” for that. Both men are now down in the middle of the ring. They slowly get up at 8. Rey goes for a clothesline but Christian blocks it and kicks Rey on the shin. Rey goes down on his knees. Christian comes off the ropes and drives his knee into Rey’s temple. Rey goes down. Christian waits for him to get up and goes for the Killswitch but Rey counters and pushes Christian into the ropes. Rey goes for the flashkick but Christian ducks and hits a neckbreaker. Cover.

Rey kicks out but just!
Christian takes another look at Edge who smirks back. The tension is in the air as we go to the final commercial of the night.

Back from the break and Christian has Rey in the sleeper. Rey is down on his knees. Christian applies more pressure and the result is Rey going down on his fours. Christian increases the pressure, keeping one eye on his No.1 contender as Rey tries to get up but can’t. Edge sees Rey struggling to get back in the match and gets up from his chair. He steps closer to the ring and Christian releases the hold and goes to address Edge. This is enough for Rey to retaliate and roll Christian up.

Christian rolls through!
He goes for a clothesline but Rey ducks and dropkicks Christian on the middle rope. He calls for 619 and this time he connects!! The crowd goes wild as Edge looks on contently. Rey goes to the top rope and calls for the frog splash. He leaps off but Christian sidesteps and Rey crashes hard into the mat. Christian rolls him over and hooks the leg.

Rey kicks out!
Christian picks him up and whips him but Rey reverses him into the corner. Rey runs at him but Christian sidesteps and hits the pendulum kick. He goes to the top rope and hits a spinning uppercut. Rey falls onto the second rope. Christian chokes him down with his feet before going to the outside and slapping him in the face. He gets in and grabs Rey by the neck. He goes to the middle rope and hits a tornado DDT. He hooks both legs.

Rey kicks out at 2 ½!
Christian can’t believe it. He looks at the ref but the ref says “2!”. Christian goes to the middle rope again and this time hits Rey with a missile dropkick. He calls for the Killswitch. He grabs hold of Rey but Rey pushes him off and Edge grabs Christian by the leg. Christian goes face-first into the mat. Rey sees this and gets annoyed. He comes off the ropes and takes Edge down with a suicide dive on the outside! The crowd pops for that. Rey tells Edge to stay down and gets in the ring but Christian catches him with a spear!! He waits for Rey to get up and hits him with the Killswitch. Cover.

3!!!
Winner: Christian

Christian wins his first match as World Heavyweight champion and the crowd pops for that. The ref raises his arm and hands him with the World title. Christian climbs the turnbuckles and poses with his title as the crowd cheers him on. He gets off and Rey comes to him and acknowledges his victory. They embrace to a huge cheer from the crowd. Rey leaves the ring and allows Christian to celebrate further with his title. He lifts the title in the air but doesn’t realize Edge has sneaked up from behind and is calling for the Spear. The crowd boos and Christian turns around but it is too late. Edge nails him with the Spear in the middle of the ring. Edge smirks at him lifts the World title. He kisses it and then drops it down. He exits the ring to loud boos and makes his way up the ramp. He turns around and poses one last time with Christian barely managing to lift his head up in the ring. Edge moves his hand around his waist and then leaves ringside.

**End of show**

Jam's Review
Pretty good exchange between Christian and Edge. I must say GI, your promo skills have been improving a whole lot so I must commend you on that. I was feeling the whole promo up until that whole this is my world stuff, kinda confused me there. But overall, a really good promo between the two. LOL @ Teddy Long saying about three sentences and leaving. So I know you know that Edge/Christian has been done to death and I hope that you put your own spin on it.

Really glad that you're giving the the tag team division some air time. The Broskis have been on a roll lately so another good win for them. Ehh Heath Slater on the mic. I'd much rather hear that accent of Justin Gabriel's. Nonetheless, should be a good matchup when these two teams do battle in the ring.

I like Sheamus better as a heel than a face so I'm happy he's a heel in your thread. Wasn't really feeling the promo though. Maybe some words in there that I don't see Sheamus saying. Or maybe I just can't stop reading whatever Sheamus says in an Irish accent. But anyway, 'Taker vs. Sheamus should be good. This could be like the Batista/'Taker series, which wasn't bad. Also, hmm Kane hesitating, show his human side? I bet you're bringing back the mask as well. Not really a big fan of Kane so I don't care if he has the mask or not or even if he was released.

Having a Rhodes/Orton feud should be nice for your thread. I just didn't really dig your promos by both guys for some reason. Much like your earlier promos, it started out good but didn't end right for reason, I don't know what it is. And having Dibiase inject himself into the match so easily wasn't really a good thing for me. I know Cooper says that he likes to keep his talent happy but he's THE BOSS. They should listen to him.

Hmm, so Ziggler is slowly turning face? I won't say I like it, but I don't dislike it either. I think Mahal can succeed but in a different way. This whole “foreign-hating-USA” gimmick has been done many times. Could be a good midcard battle as Ziggler always makes the matches he's in interesting. And Kane going ballistic backstage? Where is HE? Paul Bearer?

Kharma against Trish SHOULD happen so I fully expect Kharma to survive the gauntlet and have a good feud with Trish. Those four divas that were in the match are no pushovers though, interesting to see what you do with them. I actually like the divas division so if they can actually wrestle, I'd watch it.

Whooooo! I really like Christian as your World Title holder, definitely a Peepster. Anyway, I just wish that the idea of Edge/Christian hasn't been done to death which makes me not that excited for this feud. But still, maybe you bring out something different so I challenge you on that.

Overall, pretty alright show. Again, I think that you would benefit from writing recap shows. It's not all that bad anyway. It still gets the point across and are still interesting reads. Just think about it man. Cheers!

workhorse Review

Okay Mr. Icon lets get in to Smackdown!

Start of with the new World Champ, Christian. I'm a Peep so I'm happy to see him champ. A pretty regular face/first world title promo but I felt like it was real so hats off to you. Edge interrupts and invokes his rematch which is good because it gives you the maximum amount of time to build the feud. As Jam said I think the promo went a little astray by the end but overall a pretty good start.

Tag Team action is next. I like the fact that Hawkins and Ryder have this nice streak going. Was a decent match as Broskis build themselves further. Slater and Gabriel seem to be their next challengers. I'm going to say that Slater and Gabriel will cheat to win on RAW and get their match at G.A.B

Sheamus promo I couldn't get into 100%. What he was saying made sense but I just couldn't picture Sheamus saying some of that stuff. None the less Taker vs Sheamus should be a good feud. I'm hoping for a long feud maybe a match at Summerslam and then a feud stretching out to Survivor Series. (Maybe HIAC?)

Sheamus goes over Kane in his match, making himself look strong and after the match Kane is disgruntled. I'm with JAM on the mask!

I actually enjoyed the Rhodes/Cooper/Orton promo. I thought Cody was projected well and you seem to have Orton pretty down pat. Injecting DiBiase into the feud is interesting. I'll see how this develops.

The Triple Threat match was a bit of a filler for me, nothing wrong with it. Those 3 guys got some exposure.

The Mahal promo was pretty good. The Anti-USA character has been done before but I'm interested to see where you go with it. I like that you've got Mahal as US champ as it gathers him more heat. You've built him up as a credible champion so hopefully he can develop a big feud with Ziggler.

Ziggler looks strong by defeating Great Khali so I'm looking forward to these 2 going off.

Divas is always meh for me so don't take that personally. Stratus and Kharma are two great Divas so I think you've got some good stuff going there.

Mainevent time and it's the World Champ up against Rey Mysterio. Great match from these 2. As it should be Christian gets the victory to build his championship credentials. Edge's appearance only furthers the feud so I'm expecting Christian to get him back next week.

Overall, I enjoyed the show I thought it was a good read. You've got some really nice feuds brewing so I'm looking forward to what you can come up with.

Good stuff and good Luck
WH

IHW’s Review

SD!

Opening- Christians win was really nice this time around. I liked it last time, but he only got the opportunity because Edge retired. This time around he earned it. It was done right. I like the feud between E and C, and I can feel them being actual friends. Edge is doing a great job at playing heel, but not completely trashing his buddy. I think the rematch will be great.

Tag Match- Good booking here. If the Hart Dynasty win, they get a title match. The Broskis going 8-0 was expected. Slater and Gabriel after the match was short, sweet, and to the point.

Sheamus Promo- I couldn’t really get into it. But, I did see the point. It opened up the opportunity for a ‘Taker feud.

Kane vs. Sheamus- Good match here. Love the back and forth. Sheamus winning was the right thing to do, but where does Kane go from here?

Ted, Randy, Cody- I liked it. I felt a new side of Cody. Randy was placed where he needed to be. I would have been fine without Ted, but adding him does not hurt. This should be an interesting build to the 3 way match.

Jackson vs. Chovo vs. Cara- I expected Sin Cara to pick up a win, and was a bit surprised. Jackson is obviously the bigger man, and the in-ring action focused on that.

After the Triple Threat- I do not like Mahal. I do not like Mahal having the US title. Also, did you call Vickie hot? I can’t say I really liked this segment.

Khali vs. Ziggler- This was okay. I think it showed a lot of the abilities of Ziggler. The match made him look good.

Looks like Kane has somewhere to go.

Divas- This is the cream of the crop here. These 4 divas could carry the division. Adding Kharma really intrigued me. The set up to Raw’s Diva’s match is nice. I want to see, or read, this!

Main Event- Best solid match of the night, and should be. Good action from both faces. The end of the show was a fair ending.

OVERALL- Good show. A few less than great segments. I just can’t rap my head around Mahal. Edge and Christian are carrying the show right now, and rightly so. Good job bro.

10pbnu0.png

WWE championship
John Morrison (c) vs John Cena

World Heavyweight championship
Christian (c) vs Edge

Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes vs Ted DiBiase

30msq5c.png

Ladies and gentlemen, as reported earlier, the next versions of the Saturday Night Verdict with Michael Cole will not only have a legend appear on the show but also superstars having main-event matches on the show. After SmackDown! this past week, the WWE Universe can now be sure that

th_Adam_Copeland.jpg

The ex-World Heavyweight champion and current No.1 contender Edge will be on the show alongside the WWE champion John Morrison and his No.1 contender John Cena. Also, it is confirmed that the legend is a Hall of Famer.

87137_1226306845410_456_352.jpg

It is being reported that the WWE Women's champion Trish Stratus suffered a concussion this past Friday on SmackDown! as a result of the implant buster from Kharma and may very well miss RAW this week. The doctors have said that she needs at least 3 days of complete rest which means she won't be attending the live fan interaction in Houston, Texas this Sunday.

Also, The Miz has been confirmed to appear on RAW this week in a non-wrestling capacity as a result of the multiple injuries suffered to the jaw and neck as a result of the match with the Big Show last week.

Stay tuned for more updates.

summerslampostercopy.png

Ladies and gentlemen, it's a pleasure to announce that the 24th annual WWE SummerSlam will now be a 4-hour show. Plans are to include big matches at the pay-per-view as Michael Cooper feels that SummerSlam is the biggest WWE event after the obvious WrestleMania.

Confirmed for the Axxess event:
1. John Morrison
2. John Cena
3. Triple H
4. Edge
5. Christian
6. Rey Mysterio
7. Randy Orton
8. Trish Stratus
9. Lita
10. CM Punk

Also, Cee Lo Green will be performing the official theme song "Bright Lights, Bigger City" live at the STAPLES Center during the pay-per-view. Stay tuned for more updates.

2ngfnkn.jpg

Live from Phillips Arena, Atlanta, Georgia

Jerry “The King” Lawler, Michael Cole and Jim Ross welcome us to Monday Night RAW live from Atlanta, the city that hosted WrestleMania XXVII. They put over tonight’s “John Morrison face-to-face with John Cena” segment and the 4-on-1 Divas gauntlet match. They also notify that the WWE Women’s champion Trish Stratus is indeed here tonight after successfully recovering from a concussion suffered this past week on SmackDown!.

**Break The Walls**

Chris Jericho’s music hits and he comes out to loud boos in a suit. The boos grow louder as WWE Hall of Famer and Chris Jericho’s new friend, Bret “The Hitman” Hart comes out and joins Jericho. The two Canadians walk down to the ring looking more focused than ever. The get inside the ring and Jericho asks for a mic. Bret takes off his glares and puts them in his jacket pocket as Jericho adjusts his tie and begins to speak.

Jericho: Last week on RAW…

*The fans interrupt him with boos*

Jericho: Shut up you parasites!!

*More boos as Jericho gets frustrated*

Jericho: I said shut the hell up!!

*The crowd boos at first, but then quitens after a few moments*

Jericho: That’s better. As I was saying, last week on RAW, Bret Hart was out here explaining as to why he attacked Triple H at Judgment Day. And trust me when I tell you, it was nothing but the truth. Bret Hart, like a man, truthfully explained his actions and apologized to that manner less excuse of a human being.

*The crowd boos again at the insult directed to HHH*

Jericho: And what does Triple H do? He comes out here and attacks a senior citizen from another country for apologizing towards his behavior, which no doubt, wasn’t wrong!! And after he did that, after brutally assaulting Bret, he cost me a chance to compete for the WWE championship at the Great American Bash. Take a look.

*A video airs on the tron showing Hunter attacking Jericho in the middle of the No.1 contender’s match last week*

Jericho: Now that was something completely uncalled for. I did nothing but beat Triple H at Judgment Day and he couldn’t take it. He couldn’t accept the fact that a man he considers lesser, a man who has won everything he deserves beat a parasite who has won nothing he deserves! Triple H couldn’t digest the fact that a hard-working individual like Chris Jericho beat a leech like himself.

*A “You Suck!” chant begins in the arena*

Jericho: And then Triple H decides that he will cost me the WWE championship because he knows he’ll get away with it because he is the husband of the General Manager of RAW. But I won’t let that happen. Because I beat Triple H fairly enough at Judgment Day and he has no right to do what he did. I won’t let Triple H get away. I want that leech to come out here, fall on his knees, and apologize, to not only me but also to Bret and all the Canadians for what he did. Come on out here, Hunter!

*Jericho, Bret and the fans wait impatiently for HHH to arrive*

**The Game**

Triple H’s music hits and the crowd goes wild for The Game. He is out in a “Cerebral Assassin” t-shirt and jeans with his hair tied in a pony. He walks down to the ring with his eyes locked on his two nemesis and they stare him down in return. He gets into the ring and eyes down both men before picking up a mic placed near a turnbuckle. The fans start a “Triple H!” chant before Hunter can speak.

Hunter: You want an apology from me? Well I’ve got bad news for you. And the bad news is, you’re not going to get it! But there is worse news. You see, what I did to you two last week was only a hint of what’s going to come for what you two did at Judgment Day. You know it, I know it, the whole world knows it.

*Loud cheers for HHH*

Hunter: Bret, you may have escaped from a beating last week, but that doesn’t end my plans there. It just postpones it. You see, I never wanted you to interfere in the match. And you had no business doing that. But instead, you took that sledgehammer and hit me in between the eyes, giving this “hypocrite” a victory. Now, that’s where I got pissed off!

*Bret Hart looks uneasy as Hunter moves further towards him*

Hunter: I thought of you as a friend. A mentor. A man who was there for me when I needed you. I thought of you as someone who could tell this punk what he was in his face and try, try to improve him. But what did you do instead? You sneaked up from behind and you Bret are responsible for us being forced to hear this jerk bragging about nothing!

*Boos for Hart*

Hunter: And then you come out here, blabber out a written-by-some-creative fake apology and decide to move on. That’s where you got on my nerves. Bret, if you could be man enough to cost me a match, I think you should be man enough to accept it without your excuses you call explanation, and look me in the eyes, face-to-face!

*A “Triple H!” chant goes up in the arena*

Hunter: And as for you babyface, you just don’t fail to piss me off every time you show your face on WWE programming. Chris, you are the biggest parasite, the biggest coward, the biggest hypocrite in the WWE and its Universe because you need to hide behind a 60-year old senior citizen to get away with your sins!

*Loud cheers for that one*

Hunter: And I’m telling you one last time Canadians, I don’t care if the WWE’s relationship with Canadian wrestlers is spoiled, all I care about is beating your asses all over this arena, any arena and every arena we go to, starting from tonight. I challenge any one of you, no, I challenge both of you to a match, tonight!

*The crowd cheers for the possible match as Jericho and Bret discuss stuff*

Hunter: Come on guys. Show them that you are not parasites. Show them that you can hang out with a virtually mad individual. Show them that you are better than me. Come on. Come on.

**All Grown Up**

Stephanie McMahon comes out to mixed reactions with a mic in hand and she stands on the ramp, looked on by the superstars in the ring pretty anxiously.

Stephanie: Hello Atlanta. Hello people. You know it’s not at all puzzling to see you battle verbally after what happened last week. So, I was prepared for this. Not only that, but I did know somebody of you was going to make a challenge. So, I left a spot open for the match to fit in. The main-event spot, that is. Tonight, it will be Triple H taking on Chris Jericho and Bret Hart in a 2-on-1 Handicap match!

*The crowd cheers for the announcement as Hunter looks pleased and we go to a commercial*

Back from the break and Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel are already in the ring with their music playing in the background. They are warming up for their high-stakes tag-team match against the leaders of the tag division, the WWE Tag Team champions.

**Radio**

Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins come out to a huge pop from the crowd with the titles firmly around their waists. They high-five each other on the stage and then do the fist pumps with the crowd following suit. They walk down the ring slapping hands with the people in Atlanta before hitting the ring. Their opponents back off as they climb the turnbuckles and pose with the titles held high in the air. The crowd starts a “Let’s Go Broskis!” chant.

The Broskis vs Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel

Ryder and Gabriel will start things off. The bell sounds and both men lock-up. Gabriel converts this into a side-headlock but Ryder pushes him off into the ropes and hits a shoulder tackle on return. He comes off the ropes, leaps over Gabriel and runs at him off the ropes again but Gabriel catches him with a dropkick. He goes for what looks like a warm-up cover.

Ryder kicks out!
Gabriel picks Ryder up and whips him into the corner but Ryder reverses. He runs at Gabriel but Gabriel ducks and Ryder runs into the turnbuckles. Gabriel comes off the ropes and goes for a crossbody but Ryder ducks and Gabriel hits the mat hard. He gets up and turns around right into a spinebuster from Ryder. Cover.

Gabriel powers out!
Ryder picks Gabriel up and throws him in his corner. He punches away at him until the ref breaks it up. He tags in Hawkins. Hawkins gets in and picks Gabriel up. He slaps him across the chest several times before whipping him but Gabriel reverses. Hawkins counters a backdrop attempt into a face-buster and follows it up with a clothesline. He picks Gabriel up and hits a bodyslam. He comes off the ropes and hits a legdrop. Cover.

Gabriel kicks out!
Hawkins picks Gabriel up and smashes his skull across the turnbuckles. He whips him but Gabriel reverses. Hawkins ducks a clothesline and comes off the ropes but Gabriel catches him with an elbow to the jaw. He kicks Hawkins in the gut and comes off the ropes. He goes for a corkscrew neckbreaker but Hawkins sidesteps and hits him with a enzugiri. He hooks both legs.

Gabriel kicks out again!
Hawkins tags in Ryder. Ryder goes on the top rope and holds up the “LI!” sign. He dives off but Gabriel rolls out of the way and Ryder crashes hard into the mat. He gets up holding his gut and turns around and Gabriel clotheslines him out of the ring and Ryder crashes hard into the barricade. Ryder is down on the outside and Gabriel is on his knees in the ring as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Slater has Ryder in the arm-bar. He applies more pressure strengthening the hold. Ryder tries to get to the ropes but can’t, as he is in the middle of the ring with the energy being taken out of his body. Ryder tries to punch his way out of the hold but Slater holds his own. Ryder finally manages to elbow Slater in the gut numerous times and Slater releases the hold. Ryder quickly comes off the ropes but Slater catches him with a powerbomb. Cover.

Ryder kicks out!
Slater picks Ryder up and smashes him into the turnbuckles. He picks him up and slaps him across the chest until Ryder goes down on his knees. Slater comes off the ropes and drives his knee into Ryder’s jaw. He grabs him by the hair and yanks him towards his corner and punches him down until the ref breaks it up. Slater pushes back his hair and tags in Gabriel. Gabriel gets in and drives swift kicks into Ryder’s mid. He nails one final kick to the temple and pulls him in the center of the ring. Cover.

Ryder powers out!
Gabriel picks him up and hits an Atomic Drop and slaps Ryder across the chest. He whips him but Ryder reverses. Gabriel ducks a clothesline and comes off the ropes and takes Ryder down with a battering ram. He pulls Ryder to his corner and tags in Slater. Slater goes to the top and drives his elbow into Ryder’s face. He hooks both legs.

Ryder kicks out!
He picks Ryder up and whips him into the corner and follows it up with a clothesline. He picks Ryder up and smashes his face into the mat. He pulls him to his corner and tags in Gabriel. Gabriel gets in and stomps away at Ryder until the ref breaks it up. Gabriel ignores the ref and turns Ryder around. He quickly locks in the sleeper. Ryder tries to get to the ropes but he is too worn out to do so. Gabriel increases the tension around Ryder’s skull to further the damage. The fans start a “Let’s Go Ryder!” chant in an attempt to pump Ryder up and it pays off as Ryder slowly starts getting back to his feet. He back on a vertical base and drops Gabriel down with a Samoan Drop. Both men are down. They crawl over to their corners and tag in their respective partners.

Slater comes in running but Hawkins takes him down with a crossbody off the top. He picks Slater up and whips him into the corner followed by a splash and follows it up with a running bulldog. Slater moves towards the other corner but Hawkins drives his knee into Slater’s temple and Slater sinks in the corner. Hawkins calls for the Broski Boot and connects. He pulls Slater to the center of the ring and hooks both legs.

Slater kicks out at 2 ½!
Hawkins picks Slater up and whips him but Slater reverses and goes for a backdrop. Hawkins stops mid-way and slaps Slater in the face. He picks Slater up and throws him face-first into the turnbuckles. He rolls him up but Slater rolls through immediately. Slater goes for a clothesline but Hawkins ducks and hits a side suplex. Cover.

Gabriel breaks it up!
Hawkins runs at Gabriel but Gabriel holds the ropes down and Hawkins falls to the outside, but lands on his feet. Ryder comes up from behind and tosses Gabriel right into Hawkins who catches him in mid-air and scoop slams him on the announce table. Slater stalks Ryder from behind and hits him with a kick to the temple. He runs at him but Ryder ducks and Slater crashes into the corner. Ryder quickly nails him with the Rough Ryder. Hawkins goes to the top rope and hits the moonsault. Cover.

3!!!
Winners: The Broskis

Ryder and Hawkins celebrate with the titles in their hands as Gabriel checks on Slater with a helpless look on his face. The champs climb the turnbuckles and pose with the titles held high above their heads with the people cheering them on profusely. They exit the ring and retreat up the ramp high-fiving their fellow Broskis as their defeated opponents look on with an unsatisfied look. We go backstage to the new interviewer, Rosa Roucka.

Rosa: Ladies and gentlemen, I am your new interviewer, Rosa Roucka. And my first guest, one of my idols, the WWE Women’s champion, Trish Stratus.

*The crowd cheers huge at the sight of Trish*

Rosa: First off all Trish, how are you feeling after the concussion on SmackDown!?

Trish: I’m still pretty sore. But that wasn’t going to keep from coming here tonight, and it didn’t. I am right here, live on RAW and I am ready for some action, but Stephanie McMahon has advised me against it.

*The crowd boos at the statement*

Rosa: So, are you ready for the big 4-on-1 gauntlet match tonight?

Trish: You bet.

Rosa: Do you think Kharma can outlast four opponents and get a chance to face you for the title at The Great American Bash?

Trish: You know what Rosa, I hate to admit it but I am going to, Kharma is one hell of a competitor. She is everything you need to be to become a Women’s champion. And I am pretty sure that she will win the gauntlet match tonight. But that’s when I come in. You see, to beat me, Kharma needs more than that size and I doubt she has anything beyond that.

*Cheers for the champion*

Trish: Even if Kharma gets a chance to face me at The Great American Bash, once again, as always, she is going to fail. Kharma can not defeat me and it is a proven fact. She lost at Backlash, she lost at Judgment Day and The Great American Bash is going to be no different. After The Bash, I’ll still be the Women’s champion, and Kharma will still be a bitch!

*Trish walks off to cheers as we go to a commercial*

**Say It To My Face**

Back from the break and Alex Riley comes out to a decent reaction from the crowd. He slaps hands with the people who stretch out their arms and walks towards the ring with a small grin on his face. He gets into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and poses. He then takes off his jacket and warms up, waiting for his opponent to make his entrance.

**Cult Of Personality**

CM Punk’s music hits and he comes out to huge mixed reactions, with the die-hard Punk fans cheering him on but Punk is not his usually smirking self. He has a straight face and doesn’t do any of his antics but walks straight for the ring, his eyes locked on Riley. Punk climbs the turnbuckles and holds up his signature “X” sign and gets in the ring. He takes off his t-shirt and throws it into the crowd and then adjusts his knee pads.

CM Punk vs Alex Riley

The bell sounds and both men lock-up. Punk converts it into a side-headlock. He increases the pressure around Riley’s head and Riley goes down on his knees. He eventually gets back to a vertical base and goes for a side suplex but Punk slips out and nails Riley with an enzugiri. He picks Riley up and hits a suplex followed by another. He comes off the ropes and hits an elbow drop and hooks the leg.

Riley kicks out!
Punk picks him up and smashes his head on the turnbuckles. He whips him but Riley reverses and goes for a backdrop. Punk counters and kicks Riley across the torso and Riley straightens up. Punk attacks Riley with swift kicks to the torso showing off his jiu-jitsu skills. He then nails one final kick to the side of the head and goes for the pin.

Riley powers out!
Punk picks him up and whips him into the corner followed by a clothesline. He picks Riley up and goes for a DDT but Riley pushes him into the ropes. Punk ducks a clothesline and hits a neckbreaker. Riley rolls to the corner. Punk runs at him and catches him in the gut with a battering ram. Riley falls forwards. Punk comes off the ropes and hits a dropkick to the jaw. He hooks both legs.

Riley kicks out at 2 ½!
Punk picks Riley up and hits a bodyslam. He comes off the ropes and hits another elbow to the heart. He waits for Riley to get up and picks him up on his shoulders. He calls for GTS but Riley slips out and rams Punk into the pole and then hits a clothesline. He makes the cover.

Punk kicks out!
Both men are down. They crawl towards the ropes and hold them to get up. Punk charges at Riley but Riley counters with a backdrop. He picks Punk up and whips him into the corner followed by a splash. He comes off the ropes and sweeps Punk off his feet with a clothesline. He waits for him to get up and hits a shoulder tackle. He calls for the spinebuster. He lifts Punk up but Punk slips out and rolls Riley up.

Riley rolls through!
Punk runs at him but Riley ducks and Punk crashes into the ropes. Riley comes off the ropes and takes Punk down with a spear!! He takes off his knee guard and hits Punk in the ribs with his exposed knee. He calls for the spinebuster. He lifts Punk up but Punk slips out and goes for the enzugiri but Riley grabs his leg and lifts him up for a powerbomb but Punk counters again and hits a leg-lariat and follows it up with a swinging neck-breaker.

Riley rolls to the corner. Punk runs at him and hits a knee to the face and follows it up with a running bulldog. He goes to the apron and waits for Riley to get up. He comes off the ropes and takes Riley down with a clothesline. He calls for GTS. He picks Riley on his shoulders and connects with his finisher. But instead of going for the cover, he locks in the Anaconda Vice. Riley frantically looks around for the ropes for a second before realizing he’s in the center of the ring. And after a beating like that, Riley has no option but to
TAP…
TAP…
TAP!!!
Winner: CM Punk (by submission)

Punk raises his arms in the air to celebrate his victory as Riley rolls over to the outside and the ref checks on him. Punk goes to the outside and asks Justin Roberts for a mic and he hands it to Punk. Punk gets in the ring with the mic and sits down crossed-legged in the middle of the ring. He puts the mic to his lips but the fans start a dueling “Punk for President! CM Sucks!” chant. Punk impatiently waits for the chants to settle down and then begins to speak.

Punk: Ladies and gentlemen, CM Punk gives yet another five-star performance from his side.

*The Punk fans cheer*

Punk: I know some of you appreciate it, some of you like it, some of you don’t and some of you are plain jealous. And that’s okay with me because I am straightedge and I am better than all of you.

*A few boos can be heard in the arena*

Punk: That’s a proven fact so you don’t need to boo me. But the problem I have is that every week, I am here, giving you all a reason to watch Monday Night RAW, giving you a Match-Of-The-Year contender week after week after week, giving you a five-star performance under any circumstances and there is somebody in the back who doesn’t care to acknowledge it!

*The fans listen on waiting to hear who Punk is aiming at*

Punk: And that somebody is not any person. That somebody is the RAW General Manager Stephanie McMahon. You see, ever since she has been appointed the RAW GM, I have never had a fair chance to compete for the WWE championship. And last week, last week, with yet another top-notch performance, I was going to seal the deal against the odds, only for this to happen.

*Punk points to the tron where a video airs showing the Punk- Morrison confrontation mid-match last week*

Punk: You see it right there. I had that match won. I had John Cena beaten. And hadn’t it been for the champ himself, I was going to the Great American Bash! Instead, what I am doing here? Beating classless jobbers. My talent is being wasted against these worms when I should be competing for the WWE championship.

*The Punk fans seem to agree*

Punk: And this is all Stephanie McMahon’s fault. Instead of coming out here and placing me in the WWE championship match, she puts me against the “oh-so-mighty” Alex Riley and bears with John Cena and John Morrison fighting it out for the title. Are you serious!!

*Punk is now very angry, as it is evident from his expressions*

Punk: Stephanie McMahon, I am giving you a direct offer. You come out here, and you give me what I want. And I’ll give you what you want in return. You know what I want? I want to compete for the title at the Bash. Do that, and I’ll give you your five-star main-event match because I can! So come on out here and we’ll have a deal!

*Punk gets up from his position and waits for Stephanie McMahon to come out*

**All Grown Up**

Stephanie McMahon comes out and Punk’s expression changes from angry to happy. Stephanie stands on the stage with a mic in hand waiting for the anticipating crowd to settle down. She looks straight at Punk with a smile on her face and begins to speak.

Stephanie: CM Punk, first off all, congratulations on your big victory tonight. And yeah, I admit that you give us a “five-star performance” every week. But you see the problem is, nobody and I mean NOBODY gets free shots here. Last week, I gave you chance. Last week you came close. But last week you failed. You failed to cash-in on an opportunity and that’s not my fault.

*Punk’s mood begins to change again*

Stephanie: But, but, I also believe in giving every employee of mine a second chance. And as far as I can remember, you ARE one of my employees. So, I am going to give you another shot to compete for the title. And that is, if you can beat your opponent next week right here on RAW, you will be placed in the WWE championship match at The Great American Bash. But remember, it will be your last chance.

*Punk smiles again and picks his fallen mic back up*

Punk: Alright, so who is my opponent?

Stephanie: Your opponent is a mystery until next week. So keep speculating, and good luck.

*Stephanie drops the mic and leaves as we go to a commercial*

*****COMMERCIAL*****

summerslampostercopy.png

Tickets on sale now and selling fast!!

*****COMMERCIAL*****

**On Your Knees**

Jack Swagger comes out to a decent reaction filled with boos. He confidently walks out to ringside with a smirk on his face and swagger in his walk. He walks down the aisle and stops at the end of it to do his signature push-ups and the crowd gets a little more heated. Swagger gets into the ring and does his pre-match lap and then climbs the turnbuckles and poses.

**Born To Win**

Evan Bourne comes out to a humungous pop from the WWE Universe and he comes out slapping hands with the people stretching out their hands. He runs down the ramp and gets in the ring and climbs the turnbuckles. He poses and then holds up a victory sign and the crowd continues to cheer him on. The kids start a “Air Bourne!” chant. Bourne gets off the turnbuckles and warms up for the match.

**Broken Dreams**

Drew McIntyre comes out to loud boos with his hair tied back in a pony. He walks down the ramp keeping his eyes locked on his opponents in the ring as we switch to a video on the tron. The video shows Drew winning last week’s battle royal to earn the No.1 contendership to the Intercontinental title and then shows Del Rio’s post match attack and challenge. The video ends and Drew is already in the ring, look confident.

Drew McIntyre vs Evan Bourne vs Jack Swagger

The bell sounds and Drew and Swagger circle around the smaller, outnumbered face and attack him together. They punch him down until he is no more on his feet. Drew picks him up and whips him followed by a clothesline. Swagger waits for Bourne to get up and attacks the back of his knee and stomps away at him. He picks him up and whips him into another clothesline from Drew. Drew picks Bourne up and throws him to the outside and Swagger surprises him with a roll-up.

Drew rolls through!
Drew goes for a clothesline but Swagger ducks and elbows him in the gut. He picks Drew off his feet and hits a back suplex. He picks Drew up and whips him but Drew reverses. Swagger ducks a boot and sweeps Drew down. Swagger picks him up by the hair but Drew pushes him off and drives his knee into Swagger’s gut and hits him with a DDT. Cover.

Swagger kicks out!
Drew picks Swagger up and whips him but Swagger ducks a clothesline and locks in a bearhug. Drew tries to roll out of it but Swagger uses his strength to keep Drew from doing so. Drew tries to separate Swagger’s arms but Swagger is much more powerful. Drew finally manages to elbow his way out of the hold. He quickly turns around and kicks Swagger in the gut. He hooks Swagger’s arm around his neck and hits a suplex. He goes for the pin.

Swagger kicks out again!
He picks Swagger up and whips him and Swagger runs right into a crossbody from Bourne. Drew runs at Bourne but Bourne ducks and Drew crashes into the turnbuckles. Bourne runs at him and hits a splash. He comes off the ropes and drives his knees into Drew’s chest. He goes to the top rope and hits a missile dropkick. Cover.

Drew powers out!
Bourne waits for him to get up and throws him into the post. Drew falls to the outside. Bourne comes off the ropes and takes Drew down with a suicide dive on the outside. Drew is down and out. Bourne gets inside the ring and positions to hit Swagger as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Swagger has Bourne in the camel clutch. Bourne is down on his fours. Swagger applies more and more pressure fastening his old around the neck as Bourne desperately tries to get to the ropes but Swagger holds him back. Swagger now starts attacking Bourne’s spine with his knees to get Bourne to tap. Drew comes in and elbows Swagger and forces him to release the hold. He throws Swagger to the outside and covers Bourne.

Bourne kicks out!
Drew picks Bourne up and whips him but Bourne ducks from under Drew’s arm and goes for an enzugiri but Drew ducks and Bourne lands hard on the mat. Drew waits for him to get up and drives his knees into Bourne’s ribs. He picks him up and hits a bodyslam. He comes off the ropes and hits a big legdrop and hooks both legs.

Bourne kicks out again!
Drew measures Bourne but Swagger pulls him to the outside and throws him into the barricade. He picks Drew up and whips him and Drew goes shoulder-first into the steps. Swagger quickly gets in the ring and knocks Bourne down with a boot. Bourne rolls over to the corner. Swagger runs at him and hits the Swagger Drop off the ropes and does it again. He calls for Gutwrench. He picks Bourne but Bourne slips through and rolls Swagger up.

Swagger rolls through!
Swagger runs at him but Bourne dropkicks him on the shin and Swagger crashes into the corner. Bourne runs at him and hits a knee to the jaw and follows it up with a spinning heelkick. He waits for Swagger to get up and hits two back-to-back enzugiris. He picks Swagger up and whips him but Swagger reverses. Bourne slides through his legs and hits Swagger with a Pele kick. Cover.

Drew pulls Bourne out of the ring!
The crowd boos as Drew throws Bourne into the barricade. He gets in the ring and stalks Swagger. He kicks him in the gut and goes for Future Shock DDT but Swagger pushes him into the ropes. Drew ducks a clothesline and hits a swinging neckbreaker. He picks Swagger up and kicks him in the gut and hits the Future Shock DDT. He is about to go for the cover but…

**Realeza**

…is interrupted by Alberto Del Rio who comes out honking in a 1998 BMW. He gets out of the car and stands on the stage taunting Drew with the Intercontinental championship around his shoulder. He lifts the title in the air for Drew to see.

By the time, Bourne slides in the ring and dropkicks Drew into the post. Drew falls into the corner. Bourne goes up top and calls for Air Bourne. The crowd goes wild as Bourne dives and connects the big move. He makes the cover.

3!!!
Winner: Evan Bourne

The ref raises Bourne’s arm in victory and Bourne looks very pleased with the outcome of the match. He celebrates in the ring as Swagger is shown clenching his head in frustration on the outside. Alberto Del Rio quickly gets in the ring and the crowd boos him. Bourne realizes what is happening and turns around only to be hit by Del Rio with the Intercontinental title in the face. Bourne is down and out. Alberto turns around and sees Drew retreating up the ramp, holding his gut showing the impact of the Air Bourne. Del Rio places one leg on Bourne’s chest and lifts the Intercontinental title high in the air and the crowd boos. Drew looks pissed off as we go to a commercial.

**AWESOME!!**

Back from the break and The Miz comes out to loud boos in a black suit and a white shirt inside. He struts in his signature style to the ring looking at the fans who boo him profusely. He certainly looks pissed off as he gets into the ring and tucks one of his hand in his pocket. He asks for a mic with the other and gets it from Justin Roberts. He begins to speak but the crowd starts a “You Suck!” chant. Miz waits for the chants to die down a little and then puts the mic to his lips.

Miz: Really? Really? Really? Atlanta, Georgia? Really?

*The crowd reply with a “really!”*

Miz: I suck? What, are you out of your minds? After what happened last week, it’s a shame for you people to throw insults at me because what I have done is what no one lesser could do. I took a right hand from The Big Show and within a week, I am right here on Monday Night RAW, performing, giving my services for you people and you boo me? Really?

*Another “really!” from the crowd*

Miz: Hmm. But I feel I shouldn’t be wasting time on jerks like you. It’s time I moved on to what I came here for, in extreme circumstances. You see, I moved out of my hospital bed, out of my home and came all the way here just for one reason. And the reason is, redemption. You see Big Show had no right and certainly no reason to punch me in the face. And when somebody does something that I don’t like, they have to pay for it.

*The crowd boos the arrogance of The Miz*

Miz: You see I am the most improved, most talented, most valuable and most must-see superstar in the history of the WWE and me being out for one week, means heavy loss for the company. And if it wasn’t for my work ethic, if it wasn’t for my dedication, WWE would have been in a loss because of one man and one man only, The Big Show. And the blame, as always, would have been on me.

*The crowd cheers the possibility*

Miz: But thankfully, that didn’t happen. But that is going to keep me from doing what I am here for. As you can see, as you may know, I am not going to wrestle tonight as a result of the injuries sustained last week…

*Miz is interrupted by “Stop the Excuses!* chant*

Miz: …these are not excuses. This is the truth! I suffered multiple injuries to my jaw and my head and it is all the Big Show’s fault! And since I can’t take Big Show out in the way I know the best, I am going to use a second method. I am going to sue Big Show for what he did to me and I am also going to demand that he pay my hospital bills.

*The booing continues*

**I’ve Had Enough**

Wade Barrett comes out and the boos get even louder as Barrett walks down the ramp in a t-shirt reading “Barrett: The Future” keeping himself focused on the suited superstar in the ring. He gets in the ring and picks up a mic fallen near the turnbuckles. He turns around to Miz and walks a step closer to him.

Barrett: Miz, you’re right. The Big Show had no reason to attack you and furthermore, he shows no signs of regret for it.

*Barrett nods his head in apparent “frustration”*

Barrett: But you see, it is very difficult for an individual, someone in his forties especially, to change his habits, his way of life. And this has been Big Show’s way of life ever since he made his debut in the WWE. He used his size advantage to out-strength his opponents and he forever has been bullying people.

*The crowd boos in disagreement*

Barrett: The Big Show has always used his large frame to unnecessarily attack his colleagues and get away with it, without much fine. And he continues to do so for years and years to come. And when I attacked him in the groin a few weeks ago, I was trying to do what many other have. I was trying to put an end to the bully and his bullying. I was trying to get rid of the fear surrounding the Big Show. And alas, I was unsuccessful.

*The crowd starts a “You Suck!” chant*

Barrett: I was unsuccessful because of the Big Show’s “giant” reputation. I was thrown around and pushed to the wall by the management just for standing up to that freak. And when that happened, I thought I lost the war. That was until last week when The Miz showed up and did not hesitate to face the Big Show and that is when I knew I wasn’t alone. That was when I realized that there was another one supporting this agitation. And that man is The Miz.

*The crowd boos louder*

Barrett: Miz, you and me together could do, can do and will do what we couldn’t do alone. We can take out Big Show, beat him, finish me and show to the world that Big Show’s unfair bullying won’t be tolerated any more. We can beat Big Show and end his reign as the World’s Largest Bully! What say?

*Barrett stretches out his arm and after a little hesitation, The Miz shakes it at which the boos grow louder*

**Crank It Up**

The mood in the arena changes drastically as Big Show walks out through the curtains to ringside. The crowd cheers the giant as he fives them with a big smile on his face. He walks down to his nemesis and gets in the ring. He smiles cheesily at them and then grabs a mic. He waits for the “Knock ‘Em Out!” chants to die down and then begins to speak.

Show: You know, I could do what they are asking me to in just the blink of an eye.

*Show looks at his fist and the crowd cheers*

Show: But, I don’t want to do that. I don’t want to send both of you to the hospital because let’s face the facts. You two ARE the future of the company. But that doesn’t mean that you’re not going to face the consequences for what you have done. Gentlemen, you have angered a giant bully.

*Another loud cheer from the crowd*

Show: Now let me just tell you both, when a giant bully gets angry, especially me, I don’t let go of the sinners. I hold them, I squash them, I beat them and I finish them until they can no longer move, let alone walk. And the same is going to happen to the two of you.

Barrett: See? That is what I am talking about. You are indeed a big fat bully. But let me tell you something Big Show, we are not going to be afraid by you or your threats. We are here to take a stand against you and we are going to stand our ground no matter what you say, what you intend to do or what you do. So you can take your big words and go back to your favorite eatery.

Show: Sshh. Hold on a second “sir”. I know you are taking this so-called “stand” of yours. But you see, I am in no mood to step back. Now, the only thing I can do with you two, is knock you out!

*The crowd gets pumped up!*

Shows: But not without hurting your talent. You are two talented little weasels and I want to test your talent in a match. And not any match, a handicap match at the Great American Bash!!!

*More cheers from the crowd*

*All Grown Up**

Stephanie McMahon comes out for the third time in the night with a mic in hand. She stands on the stage again and speaks.

Stephanie: Big Show, I’m sorry to tell you this, but you and Barrett have been banned from competing in a match for four weeks.

*The crowd boos as Big Show’s face drops*

Stephanie: But, you are not banned from competing against The Miz. So at the Great American Bash, it will be you versus The Miz one-on-one!

*The crowd starts cheering as Miz starts to revolt against the decision*

Stephanie: But under one condition. And that condition will be named by The Miz. And Miz, you may as well keep in mind, you can only name your condition IF Big Show’s opponents manage to beat him tonight. That’s right, Big Show will be in action tonight against Mason Ryan and Skip Sheffield and he will be teaming up with this man.

**What’s Up**

The crowd goes wild as the rapping superstar R-Truth walks out to ringside and Big Show looks happy with the GM’s choice for his tag team partner.

Stephanie: Oh and by the way, the match is next.

*Truth walks down the ramp as we go to a commercial*

*****COMMERCIAL******

10pbnu0.png

3 weeks away!!

*****COMMERCIAL*****

Back from the break and Ryan and Skip are already in the ring with Big Show and Truth warming up and The Miz and Wade Barrett are at commentary. The music cuts off and Ryan and Skip throw their t-shirts out to the floor and get ready for the big match.

Big Show and R-Truth vs Mason Ryan and Skip Sheffield

Ryan and Show will starts things off. The bell sounds and Ryan runs at Show but Show cuts him off with a headbutt. Ryan gets up and runs at Show again with the same result. This time Show charges at Ryan and takes him off his feet with a clothesline. He picks him up, twists his arm and yanks it before sending Ryan into the ropes and hitting an elbow on return. Cover.

Ryan powers out!
Show picks Ryan up and punches him in the gut followed by a third headbutt of the match and Ryan goes down. Show grabs him by the hair and throws him into his corner and chokes him down. He then tags in Truth. Truth goes to the top and comes down on Ryan with his feet straight to Ryan’s throat. Truth pulls him in the center of the ring and hooks the leg.

Ryan kicks out!
Truth picks Ryan up and slaps him across the chest several times before coming off the ropes. But Ryan catches him in mid-air and goes for a running bodyslam but Truth slips out and hits an enzugiri. Ryan is staggering. Truth comes off the ropes and ducks a clothesline. He kicks Ryan in the gut and hits the scissor kick. Cover.

Ryan kicks out again!
Truth has an expression of discontent on his face. He picks Ryan up and tags in Show. Show gets in and takes Ryan down with a clothesline. He picks Ryan up and whips him but Ryan ducks a clothesline and comes off the ropes right into a big boot from the giant. The giant keeps his eyes locked on his Bash opponent and hooks the leg on Ryan.

Ryan kicks out at 2 ½!
Show tags in Truth. Truth comes in and dances around a bit. He then comes off the ropes but Ryan catches him in mid-air and hits a move similar to Mark Henry’s finisher. Both men are down. They get up. Truth goes for a clothesline but Ryan blocks it and takes Truth down with a powerbomb. He stomps away on the rapper before pulling him to his corner. He tags in Skip. Skip gets in and drives his knees into Truth’s face and goes for the cover.

Truth kicks out!
Skip picks him up and throws him head-first into the post. Truth falls to the outside. Miz and Barrett seem to enjoy this as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Skip has Truth locked in a bearhug. Truth tries to wriggle free but Skip’s hold is too strong to break. Truth tries turning around to no avail. He starts using his elbows to strike Skip in the face but Skip doesn’t leave the hold. Finally, Truth starts succumbing to the pain and goes down on his knees. Show starts banging his foot on the steps in an attempt to pump Truth up and the crowd joins in. Truth seems to respond as he finds the strength to get back to a vertical base. He tries lifting Skip off his feet but instead, Skip picks him up and hits a full nelson face-buster. Cover.

Truth powers out!
Skip picks Truth up and whips him into the corner followed by a splash. He whips him into another corner and this time takes him off his feet with a battering ram. He grabs Truth by the leg and pulls him to his corner and tags in Ryan. Ryan gets in and starts pounding away on Truth’s chest until the ref has to intervene. Ryan then picks Truth up and drops him face-first into the turnbuckle. He comes off the ropes and hits a spear! Cover.

Truth kicks out at 2 ½!
He picks Truth up and hits a bodyslam. He comes off the ropes and hits a big legdrop. He waits for Truth to get up. He picks him up and goes for a spinebuster but Truth slips off. He goes for a swift kick to the temple but Ryan blocks it and hits a sidewalk slam. He picks Truth up and whips him but Truth counters a backdrop attempt with a kick across the torso. He comes off the ropes but Ryan catches him in mid-air and hits a scoop slam. He hooks the inside leg.

Truth kicks out at 2 ½!
Ryan picks Truth up and throws him into the turnbuckles. He tags in Skip. Skip gets in and drives his knees into Truth’s chest. He picks Truth up and whips him but Truth ducks a clothesline and slaps Skip in the face. Skip gets annoyed and runs after Truth but Truth dropkicks him on the shin and Skip crashes into the turnbuckles. Truth waits for him to get up and then hits a spinning heelkick. Cover.

Skip kicks out with authority!
Truth runs after Skip but Skip ducks and tags in Ryan. Truth tries tagging Show in but Ryan grabs him by a leg. Truth balances himself on one leg and then out of the blue hits Ryan with a kick to the temple and tags Show in. Show gets in and takes Ryan down with a clothesline. He picks him up and whips him followed by a shoulder tackle. Ryan rolls over to the corner. Show runs at him and hits a splash. Ryan falls forward and Show catches him with a slap across the torso. The crowd lets out an “ooh” for that.

Show does it again and whips Ryan into another corner followed by a clothesline. He picks Ryan up and hits a powerslam. He comes off the ropes and hits a big legdrop. He now calls for the Chokeslam and the crowd goes wild for it. He grabs Ryan by the throat but Skip comes running in. Shows takes him out with a boot. He is about to hit Ryan with the chokeslam but Barrett distracts his attention by throwing Truth in the steel steps. Show shoos Barrett off and then turns around but right into a suplex from Ryan!!!! Ryan waits for Show to get up and hits the dreaded spinebuster!!! He hooks the log-like leg.

3!!!
Winners: Mason Ryan and Skip Sheffield

Ryan and Sheffield celebrate outside the ring as Big Show looks furious in the ring. Ryan and Skip retreat up the ramp, their hands raised in victory. Back in the ring, Show dares Barrett, who has a big smile on his face, to get in the ring. Barrett takes a step forward and then climbs the apron. He teases getting in the ring but backs off at the last minute. The crowd boos Barrett and Show is still daring him to get in the ring. Barrett tells Show to turn around. He does and Miz smashes him with a steel chair!!! The crowd boos profusely as Miz escapes the ring with a mic in hand.

Miz: Big Show, the match is made. You and me at The Great American Bash. But as promised, I will name my condition. And that condition is, we will compete at The Bash with Wade Barrett as the special guest referee!

*The crowd boos this announcement as Miz triumphantly retreats up the ramp*

Big Show turns around in the ring only to be hit in the groin with Wade Barrett. The huge grin comes back on Barrett’s face as he stands over a fallen, angry Big Show. He points to the Miz who poses on the ramp. The crowd boos as we go to a commercial with the 4-on-1 Gauntlet match being next.

Back from the break and a “WWE: Rewind” video airs showing Christian’s first night as World Heavyweight champion on SmackDown!. The video starts with Christian’s promo at the start of the show with bits and pieces of the World Heavyweight title match from Judgment Day thrown in together and then cuts off to Edge stating his rematch clause. The video then cuts off to the main-event between Christian and Mysterio. After showing the big spots of the match and the Christian post-match celebration, the video turns black and white when Edge attacks the champion. The whole assault is shown after which the video ends with Matt Striker and Josh Matthews screaming over their headphones as Edge stands tall in the ring.

After the video ends, the announcers put over the main-event championship matches scheduled for The Great American Bash.

zmcf49.png

oqc8l5.png

**Bad Karma**

Kharma’s music hits and she comes out to mixed reactions with only the kids booing her. She comes out laughing maniacally though her eyes are locked on the ring, where she may become the next no.1 contender for the Women’s championship. She gets in the ring and poses which brings out a “Let’s Go Kharma!” chant from the older males in the audience. She then goes to a corner and waits for her first opponent to come out.

**Don’t Mess With**

Victoria comes out to boos and she is, by the look on her face, seriously scared by the monster in the ring. She slowly and steadily walks to the ring not shifting her focus to the hostile crowd for one second. She gets into the ring and without much celebration, gets ready for the match at hand. The ref motions her to come forward to the center of the ring and she does.

4-on-1 Gauntlet match

Match 1: Kharma vs Victoria

The bell sounds and Victoria tries to get out of the ring but Kharma grabs her and throws her down to the mat. She picks her up and whips her but Victoria ducks a clothesline and slides out of the ring. Kharma turns around and watches in anger as Victoria heads back up the ramp like a coward. Kharma yells at Victoria to get back in the ring but Victoria continues to head away from the ring. The ref has already reached the 8-count. He counts 9 and then 10. Damn. Victoria is eliminated.
Winner: Kharma (by count-out)

Beth Pheonix now runs down to the ring and slides in it. She is now face-to-face with Kharma and the crowd goes wild for the showdown. The ref calls for the bell.

Match 2: Kharma vs Beth Pheonix

Both divas lock-up. Kharma pushes Beth to the corner and kicks her in the gut. She places her across the turnbuckles and slaps her across the torso. She whips her but Beth counters a backdrop attempt with a slap across the face. She comes off the ropes but Kharma cuts her off with a clothesline. She waits for Beth to get up and runs at her but Beth counters with a boot. Kharma is stunned momentarily and Beth uses this moment to knock Kharma down with a spear. She hooks the log-like leg.

Kharma kicks out!
Beth picks Kharma up and whips her but Kharma reverses and hits a clothesline. She picks Beth up and drops her with a bodyslam. She comes off the ropes and hits a big legdrop. She waits for Beth to get up and then hits her with an impactful boot. She goes for the cover.

Beth kicks out!
Kharma picks Beth up and whips her but Beth ducks a clothesline and goes for a neckbreaker but Kharma pushes off into the ropes and hits a shoulder tackle on return. She picks Beth up and whips her into the turnbuckles followed by a splash and follows it up with a running bulldog. She hooks both legs.

Beth kicks out at 2 ½!
Kharma can’t believe it. She calls for the spear. She waits for Beth to get up and runs at her but Beth leapfrogs and Kharma crashes into the post. She turns around and Beth takes her down with a heelkick. Kharma crashes to the outside. Beth waits for her to get up and then baseball slides into her, sending her crashing into the barricade. Beth raises her arms high in the air inside the ring as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Kharma pounds on Beth in the corner. She picks Beth up and whips her into the corner followed by a clothesline. She picks her up and hits a running bodyslam. She measures Beth and hits a splash. She waits for Beth to get up and squashes her with another clothesline. She picks Beth up and goes for a spinebuster but Beth slips out and kicks Kharma in the gut and quickly hits a DDT. Cover.

Kharma powers out!
Beth now calls for the Glam Slam. The crowd gets pumped up for it. She grabs Kharma by the arms but Kharma is far too strong for even Beth. She picks Beth off her feet and slams her down with a Samoan Drop. She picks Beth up and hits a sit-out powerbomb. Cover.

3!!!
Winner: Kharma

Kharma gets up and tries to get a breather but Eve runs out to the ring immediately and gets in the ring.

Match 3: Kharma vs Eve Torres

Eve runs at Kharma and starts pounding her with fists in the corner until the ref breaks it up. She avoids the ref and goes back after Kharma but Kharma grabs her by the tights and throws her into the turnbuckles. She picks Eve up and spins her like a doll and slams her with a spinebuster!!!! She hooks both legs.

Eve kicks out but just!
Kharma can’t believe it. She picks Eve up by the hair and then slams her down head-first into the mat. She comes off the ropes and squashes Eve with a legdrop. She picks her up and slaps her across the torso. She whips her into the ropes and hits a clothesline. She waits for Eve to get up and goes for a spear but Eve rolls out of the way and Kharma crashes into the ropes. She turns around and Eve nails her with an enzugiri. Cover.

Kharma kicks out!
Eve waits for Kharma to get up and kicks her in the gut but Kharma pushes her into the ropes. Eve ducks a clothesline and hits a flash kick. Kharma goes down on her knees. Eve comes off the ropes and dropkicks Kharma in the face. She goes to the top rope and calls for the moonsault. She leaps off but Kharma rolls out of the way. She waits for Eve to recuperate and then nails her with a huge spear! Cover.

3!!!

Kharma kicks Eve out of the ring and then dares her final opponent to come out. Natalya makes her way out to the ring to huge cheers as she aims straight for Kharma. She gets in the ring but the ref stops her and then officially starts the last match.

Match 4: Kharma vs Natalya

Kharma unleashes hell on Natalya as she takes her down and pounds away on her with punches and kicks until the ref breaks it up. Natalya, busted open from the mouth runs at Kharma but Kharma counters with a shoulder tackle. She goes for a clothesline but Natalya ducks and drops Kharma down. She grabs her leg and locks in her family’s signature Sharpshooter. The crowd goes wild for that as Kharma tries to get to the ropes but Natalya remains firm. She applies more and more pressure and Kharma feels it on her lower back. Natalya’s determination is seen from her face but she fails to hold down Kharma who is now holding her weight on her arms. She turns around and kicks Natalya off of her and Natalya crashes into the turnbuckles. Kharma kicks Natalya in the gut and hits her with the dreaded implant buster!!! Cover.

3!!!

That’s it! Kharma did it! Kharma is going to the Bash!

Winner of the gauntlet match: Kharma

She celebrates with her hands raised in the air as the announcers put over her dominance. She takes one final look at the ailing Natalya outside the ring and then to Eve who is still at ringside, tending to her wounds. She then climbs the turnbuckles and poses with the majority of the crowd now booing her for completely destroying their favorites. She gets off the turnbuckles and begins to leave but stops when the crowd suddenly starts cheering. She turns around and sees Trish jumping the barricade and getting in the ring. She goes for a clothesline but Trish ducks immediately and tattoos Kharma with the Women’s title. Kharma is down and out in the middle of the ring as Trish poses with the championship and the crowd cheers her on. She goes to the outside to check on Natalya and Eve as we go backstage where Rosa Roucka has a guest for us.

Rosa: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, The Game, Triple H.

*The crowd cheers loudly as the camera pans to Triple H, who is all dressed up for his match*

Rosa: Triple H, how do you plan on beating Chris Jericho and Bret Hart tonight, considering the odds are against you?

Hunter: The odds are against me? Well that’s news to me. You see, Jericho and Bret are two jerks in need of an attitude shift and to give that to them, look no further than yours truly. What they have done in the past couple of weeks, has angered me more than anything else. And you know what they have done? They have been complete cowards and they have pissed me off in the process!

*The crowd cheers at the tone-shift from HHH*

Hunter: Jericho calls me a parasite living off the McMahon family name? But you know what, he is the one who is a parasite. He is the one in need of senior citizens to help him win a damn match because he is not man enough to do it on his own. And with Bret Hart’s help, he indeed did what he does best. He got a cheap win. But tonight, I pull him down and bring him to my level. Tonight, I show him just how bad I can be.

*A “Triple H!” chant begins in the arena*

Hunter: Tonight, I put Jericho in his place. But tonight, I also give Bret Hart a reality check. You see he seems to be on the top of the world after costing me my match against Jericho at Judgment Day, but tonight, I show him that the only thing he managed to do successfully, is get on my nerves. And when somebody does that, you know how mad I am. When somebody does get on my nerves, I am MAD! Tonight, Bret Hart and Chris Jericho get what they deserve, a serious ass-kicking!

*Josh Matthews comes running into the scene*

Josh: Triple H, you’ve been called for your match. It’s next.

*Hunter starts walking, but turns around and speaks into the mic*

Hunter: Jericho, Bret, it’s time to play the game and I LOVE TO PLAY!!

*The fans cheer Hunter as he leaves and we go to a commercial*

**Break The Walls**

We return from the commercial to see Jericho and Bret Hart walk out to the ring to loud boos from the Atlanta crowd. They strut down the ramp ignoring the boos with a wide grin on their face, considering their advantage in the match. They get into the ring and pose which brings out a “You Suck!” chant from the crowd. Bret takes off his jacket and throws it to the floor as Jericho warms up in the corner, waiting for their opponent to show up.

**The Game**

Triple H’s music hits and the arena goes all green. Hunter comes out to the loudest pop of the night with his trademark water-bottle in one hand. He walks down the ramp in typical Cerebral Assassin style his focus not shifting once from his prey. He stops at the end of the ramp to take a good look at the entire arena before leaping onto the apron. He sips from the bottle and then proceeds to throw it away and finally does the signature spit which brings out more cheers from the crowd. Hunter gets in the ring and climbs the turnbuckles and poses. The crowd starts a “Triple H!” chant.

Triple H vs Chris Jericho and Bret “The Hitman” Hart (2-on-1 Handicap match)

The rules are both Jericho and Bret can be in the ring at the same time. The bell sounds and Hunter goes after Jericho, leaping onto him and punching him down until Bret separates them. He goes for a cheap shot to Hunter but Hunter blocks it and punches him between the eyes. He picks Bret up and whips him and hits a clothesline. He goes back after Jericho but Jericho ducks a clothesline and kicks Hunter in the gut. He goes for a DDT but Hunter pushes him into the ropes and hits a clothesline on return. He hooks the leg.

Jericho powers out!
Hunter picks Jericho up and whips him into the corner followed by a splash. He picks him up and slaps him across the chest. He kicks him in the gut and goes for a swinging neckbreaker but Jericho pushes him off. Hunter runs right into a right hand from Bret. Bret stomps away at Hunter until the ref breaks it up. Jericho takes advantage and chokes Hunter down with his foot. Bret then comes off the ropes and hits Hunter with a legdrop. Cover.

Hunter kicks out!
Bret picks Hunter up by the hair and slaps him across the face. He pulls him to his feet and feeds him to a dropkick from Jericho. Jericho picks Hunter up and whips him but Hunter reverses. Jericho ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard moonsault. He comes off the ropes and hits an elbow drop. He waits for Hunter to get up and hits a running enzugiri. Hunter crashes into the turnbuckles and goes down. Jericho hooks the outside leg.

Hunter powers out!
He picks Hunter up and whips him but Hunter reverses and goes for a backdrop but Jericho holds onto the ropes. Hunter realizes this and goes after Jericho but Jericho ducks and Hunter crashes to the outside. Bret immediately goes out and throws Hunter into the barricade. He picks Hunter up and throws him back into the ring where Jericho greets him with a swift kick to the jaw. He goes for the pin.

Hunter kicks out again!
Jericho can’t believe it. He picks Hunter up and whips him into the corner. He runs at him but Hunter sidesteps and Jericho crashes into the post. Hunter does a roll-up but Jericho immediately rolls through. Jericho goes for a clothesline but Hunter ducks and hits a side suplex. He turns around and Bret goes for a boot but Hunter blocks it and takes Bret down with a spear!!!! The crowd goes wild for that. Hunter hooks both legs.

Jericho breaks it up!
Hunter can’t believe it. He picks Jericho up and continues to pound away at his torso with clenched fists until Jericho can stand no more. Hunter picks him up and dumps him over the top rope to the floor. He waits for him to get up and comes off the ropes for a baseball slide but Jericho sidesteps and Hunter crashes hard to the floor. Jericho picks him up and bangs him onto the announce table. Hunter is down and out as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Jericho has Hunter in a camel clutch. Hunter is down on his fours. He tries to reach the ropes but they are too far away. He tries to crawl towards the ropes but every time he tries, Bret stomps him in the face. The crowd starts a “Triple H!” chant in an attempt to get him to counter the hold. And Hunter responds by trying to get back to a vertical base. Jericho tries to keep him down but Hunter manages to get back onto his feet and then thrusts Jericho spine-first into the corner. Bret immediately runs at Hunter but Hunter sidesteps and Bret hits Jericho. Hunter rolls Bret up.

Bret rolls through!
Bret goes for a clothesline but Hunter ducks and kicks him in the kidney. Bret goes down on his knees. Hunter wraps an arm around Bret’s neck and yanks hard until Bret is forced to get back to his feet. Hunter then kicks Bret in the gut and hits a picture-perfect DDT. He goes for the pinfall.

Jericho breaks it up again!
Hunter picks Jericho up and whips him followed by a clothesline. He waits for him to get up and hits another clothesline. He turns around to Bret who runs at him but Hunter counters with a backdrop. Jericho tries to get back to his feet but Hunter takes him down with a battering ram. He picks Jericho up and whips him but Jericho reverses and goes for a dropkick but Hunter holds onto the ropes. Jericho crashes hard into the mat. Hunter comes off the ropes and dropkicks Jericho in the face. He makes the cover.

Bret breaks it up!
Hunter gets angry and blasts Bret with a right hand right between the eyes. Bret goes down and rolls out of the ring holding the area of attack. Hunter shifts his attention back to Jericho who surprises him with a hard jab to the gut. He grabs Hunter by the neck and hits an impaler DDT. Jericho picks Hunter up and whips him into the corner followed by a splash and follows it up with a running bulldog. He calls for the Lion Sault and connects! Cover.

Hunter kicks out at 2 ½!
Jericho just cannot believe it. He asks the ref again and again to check the count but the ref remains stern. Jericho’s expression changes and he kicks Hunter in the torso. He goes back in a corner and calls for the Code Breaker. He runs at Hunter but Hunter rolls out of the way and Jericho crashes hard into the mat. He gets up and turns around right into a clothesline from Hunter. He waits for Jericho to get up and hits another clothesline. He picks Jericho up and whips him but Jericho reverses and goes for a backdrop but Hunter counters with a facebuster. He whips Jericho into the ropes and hits a high knee after two missed clotheslines. He picks Jericho up and hits him with a spinebuster. He turns around to see Bret running at him and hits him with a spinebuster too. He hooks the leg on Jericho.

Jericho kicks out but just!
Hunter calls for the Pedigree but Bret catches his attention. He goes over to Bret and kicks him in the gut. He goes for a Pedigree but Jericho catches him with a forearm to the jaw and Hunter is distracted momentarily. That is enough for Bret to counter and he drops Hunter to the ground and locks in the Sharpshooter. A minor part of the crowd cheers for the old-time move as Hunter struggles to get to the ropes. Bret applies more and more pressure into the hold and Jericho adds salt to the injury by kicking Hunter in the face. The crowd boos this. Jericho smirks at the crowd and goes for another kick but Hunter blocks it and drops Jericho to the mat. He uses all his strength to turn over on his back and kicks Bret off. He quickly gets up and smashes Bret with a boot. He goes for a cover.

Jericho breaks it up again!
Hunter gets very frustrated now and he launches on Jericho and punches away at him. The ref tries to get him to stop but to no avail. There is no stopping Hunter now as he unleashes hell on Jericho with punches and kicks to the whole body. The ref has to no option but to call for the bell.
Winners: Chris Jericho and Bret “The Hitman” Hart (by D.Q)

Hunter doesn’t care at all for the bell and continues to pound away on Jericho. Bret finally gets up and manages to separate the two but Hunter turns around and kicks him in the gut and smashes him head-first into the mat. But that is enough for Jericho to turn the tables as he takes Hunter down with a spear and now he is the one on the attack. And if that wasn’t enough, Bret is back up and stomping away on The Game. Both men now like “hunters” smash their prey over and over again until Hunter is left defenseless. The stomping and punching continue with jeers filling the arena. Bret tells Jericho to stop and the crowd breathe a sigh of relief until Bret goes to the outside and takes out a sledgehammer!!! He throws it into the ring and gets in. Jericho picks the dreaded weapon up and looks to hit Hunter with it but…

**Sexy Boy**

The crowd goes wild as Shawn Michaels runs out to the ring to save his best friend. Jericho is shell shocked as Shawn gets into the ring. He ducks a Bret clothesline and slaps Jericho across the chest. He turns around and then slaps Bret across the chest. This continues till Jericho blocks one shot and goes for a clothesline but Shawn ducks and hits an Atomic Drop. He turns around and hits Bret with an Atomic Drop too. He grabs Jericho by the head and throws him into Bret. Bret crashes to the outside. Jericho turns around and Shawn hits him with Sweet Chin Music!!!!!! The crowd pops loudly for that. Shawn turns around and now he is face-to-face with Triple H. The crowd cheers for this moment as Shawn taps Hunter on the shoulder. The older fans start a “One More Match!” chant and Shawn can’t hide a smile. Hunter thanks Shawn many a times before he goes to embrace him but Shawn backs off and asks for a mic.

Shawn: Wait a minute Hunter. Let me get this straight. You think I came here all the way from the middle of the jungle leaving my family and my game just to save you? Are you serious?

*The crowd can’t help but cheer everything Shawn says*

Shawn: I’m not so generous Hunter. You see, I am here for something you might have least expected. After I saw all those things transpire, I got an idea. I talked to your wife about it and guess what? She liked it. I…

*Hunter grabs the mic from Shawn’s hand*

Hunter: Shawn, just kill the suspense. Why are you here?

*Hunter hands back the mic to Shawn and orders him to answer the question*

Shawn: Alright then, I’ll say it to your face, in front of the WWE Universe here in Atlanta, Georgia on live international television. My friend, I am here to give these people what they want. I am here to give the WWE Universe all over the world what they want. I am here to give you what you would like the most. I am here for one more match!

*The cheers go through the roof when they hear those three words*

Shawn: Yes! It is official! At the Great American Bash, it will be those two jerks against you and me and the whole DX Army!!!!!

*That, right there, receives the loudest pop of the night by far*

Shawn: And if you’re not down with that, I’ve got two words for ya…

*Shawn holds the mic in the air and the fans yell “SUCK IT!”*

Shawn let’s out another wide smile as he throws the mic to Hunter and leaves the ring. He walks up the ramp high-fiving the crazy fans who go crazier after hearing all those announcements. Shawn continues to walk up the ramp with Hunter looking at him with a double expression on his face. One of happiness and the other of confusion. Shawn stops at the stage and turns around to take one final look at the hyper-active fans and a shocked partner before exiting. Hunter still stands there holding that mic in the place where he caught it as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and they show a replay of what happened moments ago before the break. Then, they proceed to show a video containing last week’s No.1 contender’s match highlights. The video ends with Morrison and Cena standing face-to-face in the ring, with Morrison holding the WWE championship high above his head.

**Ain’t No Make Believe**

John Morrison comes out to a loud pop in a black “JoMo Fo Sho” t-shirt and jeans with the signature sunglasses on and the WWE championship gleaming in the lights around his waist. He poses on the stage with the pyros going off behind him. He walks in signature slo-mo style slapping hands with the kids and ladies in the arena. He stops to give his glares to a small kid in the front row and then proceeds to get inside the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle and poses with the WWE title before holding it high in the air. He gets off the turnbuckles and asks for a mic.

Morrison: How are you Atlanta, Georgia?

*The crowd cheers giving a positive response*

Morrison: Hmm. Before I start, let me tell you, this is one of the noisiest places I have ever been to. Now, for the past couple of months, ever since Michael Cooper took over from Vince McMahon, I have been given the chances of a lifetime and I have capitalized on them. Ever since this Michael Cooper era has begun, I have been living a “dream run”.

*More cheers for the champ*

Morrison: I have been winning numerous matches, main-eventing pay-per-views, beating The Miz and I have finally managed to carve my name in the elite list of WWE champions. And most off all, I have earned your respect and I have managed to become one of the top stars here in the WWE. You see I have done what every kid who aspires to become a wrestler wants to do. And that is why, I said I have been living a dream run.

*The cheers don’t stop*

Morrison: But that was until last week. Last week, after a great main-event, I was brought back into the real world from dreamland. Last week, at the end of RAW, I was standing face-to-face with reality, staring it in the eyes. Last week, I was standing face-to-face with my new opponent, my new challenger, John Cena.

*A loud pop goes up for Mr. John Cena*

Morrison: You see ever since day 1, I have aspired to become WWE champion and less than two months ago, I did. But there was another thing I wanted to do after I became the champion. And that was to hold on to the title until death called. And when I beat The Miz twice, when I walked out of two pay-per-views as the WWE champion, I thought I could do what I really wanted to do. But as I said earlier, last week was when reality called.

*The crowd quitens down suddenly*

Morrison: After what transpired last week, the only thought that came to mind was how do I beat John Cena? You see John Cena is no ordinary guy. He’s got the strength of a bull and he has been at it for seven years now. For seven years without a stop that guy has managed to outdo and outperform every challenge and challenger and remain at the apex of the WWE. The only question that came to my mind was how do I beat this guy?

*The kids cheer for their favorite, John Cena*

Morrison: Last week reality dawned upon me. After what happened last week, I know that if I have to be where I wished to be, I have to be at the top of the food chain, I have to take out the guy who has been there for the better part of a decade. But that is no easy task. When I was down in ECW, when I was fighting hard for survival, there was this guy carrying the WWE championship everywhere he went and there were many who came and went.

*The arena quitens again*

Morrison: Guys like Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Batista, CM Punk, Edge and countless others fell prey to Cena and he wasn’t even moved. He stood there, at the top of the ladder looking at all of us who were below him. But now it is me who has to face the impeccable. It is me who is at the front of the line and Cena is ready to take the title away from me. But I won’t let that happen.

*The crowd cheers seeing the confidence coming back in Morrison*

Morrison: I will fight hard and I will fight till my last breath because The Great American Bash is the night that will make me or break me. The Great American Bash is my proving ground. The Great American Bash is where I silence my critics by taking out the immortal. The Great American Bash is the night where change happens in the WWE. It is the night where I make the change happen. It is the night where I replace John Cena with myself as the guy, as the torchbearer. At the Great American Bash, I will take John Cena off the top of the ladder!

**The Time Is Now**

John Cena’s music hits and he comes out to one of the loudest pops of the night, the boos too sounding in the arena. The mixed reactions reach it apex as Cena walks out to ringside without the trademark grin and camera-talking. He salutes the crowd for a second before determinately walking towards the ring. He gets in the ring and stares at Morrison before picking up a mic in a corner. He goes back to facing Morrison and begins to speak.

Cena: You know what, I don’t know what the mindset is. I don’t know what has happened to the young crop ever since Batista made that claim of me being the face of the WWE for so many years and someone needing to replace me. I say to hell go that claim. If someone needs to replace me, I’ll know who it is when I look at him. And I know you ain’t the guy.

*The Morrison fans boo that statement*

Cena: When I walked down that aisle seven years ago facing one of the best wrestlers in the world on my debut and when I uttered those two words of “ruthless aggression” never for one second did I doubt myself. Never for one second did I think that Kurt Angle would break my ankle and end my career even before it began. Never for one second did I think that was going to replace someone. Because I knew I wasn’t. I was here to carve a name for myself regardless of what the management thought about me.

*A “Let’s Go Cena!” chant begins to sound in the arena*

Cena: I was here to be the next guy, much like everyone else wants to be, but I did it and you know why? Because I never thought of replacing a Brock Lesnar or a JBL or a Triple H. I knew that a decade later, when the guys looked up, I didn’t want them to see a replacement. I wanted them to see an original. I wanted them to see John Cena. And seeing what you are saying right now, I know I am successful in doing that.

*The Cena haters are forced to remain quite in this talk*

Cena: But when I see guys like you John, when I see people who have the WWE championship and still talk about replacing someone, the only feeling I have for them is pity. I pity you and your valueless living on planet Earth. When I look at you John, in a second, I know I can beat you because you lack what I had when I came to the top of the ladder. You lack that confidence John. You lack that passion. The same passion which made me different from the better wrestlers. The same passion that holds me in place after beating Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers. The same passion that will help me beat you in 3 weeks.

*The pro-Cena chants start getting louder*

Cena: The one thing you’re right about is that Great American Bash will either make us or break us. Why I say us is because you are at the top with that championship John and I have been away from it for far too long. I know that this is my last chance to win back the WWE championship I lost nearly a year ago. I know that if I want to get my championship back, I’ll have to go through you and if I don’t, I’ll probably have to wait for another year.

*The kids boo that scenario*

Cena: But I know that won’t happen. I know that I can beat you and I will beat you. I know that when it comes down to just you and me for the WWE championship at the Great American Bash, I will make it and it will break you. I know that I am going to leave Washington D.C as the WWE champion and there is nothing you can do about it. At the Great American Bash, the champ will be here because I want it more than you do!

*Cena throws the mic down and leaves the ring leaving Morrison spell-bound in the ring*

Cena retreats up the ramp without turning back for a second as Morrison stands there holding the WWE championship tight as he watches Cena march up the ramp. Cena stops at the stage and raises his arms without turning back and leaves. Back in the ring, Morrison takes a last look at the crowd in Atlanta who have mixed feelings for what just transpired.

**End of show**

10pbnu0.png

Updated card; 6 matches announced

WWE championship
John Morrison (c) vs John Cena

World Heavyweight championship
Christian (c) vs Edge

D-Generation X vs Chris Jericho and Bret "The Hitman" Hart

Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes vs Ted DiBiase

The Miz vs Big Show w/ Wade Barrett as the special guest referee

Women's championship
Trish Stratus (c) vs Kharma​