• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Alumni - Road Warrior Animal Profile....will it be pulled?

traunero78

Dark Match Jobber
I was just surfing the WWE website, and saw Road Warrior Animal's profile under the Alumni section was still up. I figured they would have pulled it today with him appearing at TNA Slammiversary last night. Just an interesting note.

probably not, i mean Animal was only brought in as a replacement for scott steiner, not on a perminant basis, so this is probably the only time that we'll see him in a TNA ring. if he signed a contract with TNA it might be pulled but i dont think he will and i'm not sure that even if he was given a contract that they would take it down.

No. I doubt that the people who run WWE.co even know Animal competed at Slammiversary. I doubt his brother even knows it. And also more people probably visit WWE.co than actually watched Slammiversary. It's not really a big deal.

Bumped

I think the same thing could be said about Goldust. The only problem being he has signed a deal with TNA and looks like he will be getting a mid-card heel push. Also he did decline a recent contract to come back to WWE so maybe they will distance themselves from him due to the Dusty/Cody/Orton storyline.

I see no reason why they would. Animal only made an appearance and did not sign a contract.

As for Goldust goes, I didn't see where he appeared on TNA so I don't know if he appeared as Dustin Runnels or with the Goldust character but using a different/similar name but I'm assuming he entered TNA as Dustin Runnels or Dustin Rhodes. It's not like the WWE Alumni section is on the main page of WWE.com or is the main attraction unlike the RAW, ECW, SD and HOF rosters, which even if Goldust does gets pulled, it's not a big deal at all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back