• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Road Warrior Animal Says Sasha Banks Is Being Shoved "Down People's Throats"

I kind of agree with this "let them get over by themselves". This is a lost art in the WWE.

I think its fair to say that is EXACTLY what Sasha has done. Gotten over, big time, on her own merit, with no overexposure from the machine needed.

Sadly; I think it's the latter. I feel that I should remind everyone that Joe Laurinaitis is one of the plaintiffs suing the WWE in that ridiculous lawsuit that includes Sabu and the estate of Axl Rotten.

If you're a fan of an art form, you might feel that an idea is being shoved down your throat if almost everything that's expressed through that art form is of that one-track idea.

Um, I don't read Muscle and Fitness. If there was a magazine called "Skinny and Weird", I'd probably be an avid reader and I don't think I'd mind if Sasha decided to grace the cover. Isn't this the first time that Sasha has been on the cover of Muscle and Fitness?

Sasha won the Women's title, which is still trying to establish itself as a newsworthy championship. She's on TV for about fifteen minutes of a three hour show. Geico commercials get more air time during an episode of RAW than Sasha Banks.

You had a great career Joe, but you're a fucking moron whose only saving grace would be that you're just a shameless attention ****e.

This shows how disrespectful you are.

A Legend has an OPINION, an opinion, which you obviously don't agree with. But does that give you a right to spit on Animal's legacy.

The Road Warriors won a record number of Tag-Team Titles, throughout the AWA, WCW and WWE. They deserve their place in history and in the HoF (you know, the WWE HoF, which most of the IWC shit on and say doesn't mean squat, they bitch and moan if their favourite isn't inducted).

I actually rate Sasha Banks. She is colorful, has attitude, and has the best kick-ass music for any Diva. I hope she has a long title reign. But I also recognize Animal's contribution to the industry and respect that as well. I don't agree with him, but I don't call him a moron or shit on his career, or right to have an opinion on the industry.

BTW, I don't agree with them suing for concussion either, since I think that it has been over-hyped by the scientific community. But I agree with their right to sue, and the courts will decide if there is a case.

Well, being "showed down peoples throats" just cant be said about woman who was nearly missing in WWE programming after Mania and that tripple threat she had. So really cant see it aside that she was one of most prominant people of Womans Division. Which isnt very hard, heck, until couple of months ago Bellas were focal point of Division and where couple of years ago shooting for Playboy got you at focal point of Division. So, yes, he is just "attention ****e" with no real facts to back up what he said aside that she became Champion now(Charlotte by that claim has more merit to be called "showed down at our throat" and even her deserved that spot) and that she is at some magazine cover. Which tells us exacly nothing because nowadays almost every WWE star has at least some magazine cover to frame it at their home.

It is really an illogical opinion.

As much I respect the one half of Road Warriors, this opinion of his blatantly ignorant one.

The wrestlers which "shoved down our throats" don't get "We want Sasha" chants even though other women wrestlers were performing in the ring.

Sasha has been absent from the ring action just so as to avoid Charlotte-Sasha feud until near Summerslam. Still she is "shoved down our throats"? Infact Charlotte was shoved down our throats in her initial title reign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back