Sasha Banks injured???

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
Sasha Banks is reportedly out of action due to a head injury that she suffered at the May 15th WWE live event in Charlottesville, VA. Squared Circle Sirens broke the news and now F4Wonline.com is reporting that Sasha was injured after an accident involving a WWE referee.

Sasha teamed up with Paige and Becky Lynch to defeat the team of Eva Marie, Lana and Dana Brooke at the event, and according to the report a WWE referee accidentally hit Sasha Banks with a knee to the head during the match. Sasha and the ref weren't supposed to have serious contact and the incident is being described as a fluke and a total freak accident.

Sasha hasn't returned to the ring since the May 15th live event and as far as her injury goes it's being reported that she may have suffered a concussion. WWE has yet to confirm or deny any reports regarding Sasha's injury.

It really sucks for Sasha.

She gave us a great match against Charlotte and Becky Lynch at Wrestlemania 32. And then she is just nowhere near the title picture. Rather she isn't even seen on Raw or Smackdown.

I really hope that she recovers soon and dethrones Charlotte as the WWE Women Champion at Summerslam 2016.

Another report about her:

Sasha Banks' injury could potentially impact the company's plans for SummerSlam. Wrestling Observer Radio reports that Banks' injury, which came during a six-person tag team match on May 15th in Charlottesville, Virginia, is a concussion.

According to the site, Banks is hurt enough to keep her out of action for a little while. She was slated to face Charlotte for the WWE Women's Title at SummerSlam and while that is a long way away still, the fact that the concussion is "significant" means that she might not be able to make it back in time.

I read about that over the weekend and it sounds like it was just some random, accidental screw up. The referee must have really tagged her in the head with a very solid shot rather than a glancing blow and it sounds like a total screw up on the referee's part as it wasn't part of any sort of pre planned spot.

Sasha's a lot of fun to watch, I enjoyed her work in NXT and her matches against Bayley are downright classics. If I'm not mistaken, WWE recently included her match against Bayley at NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn in a book citing the top 100 matches in company history.

If she has a concussion, I think it's the first one she's had. I know she's had some knee issues in the past, but that was long before she made it to the main roster. If she's injury prone or if she already has had at least one other documented concussion, it could seriously impact how WWE decides to use her.

Not a big deal.. She's been irrelevant since WrestleMania.. It doesn't effect any storylines on WWE programming.. It sucks when a talent gets injured, but at least it's not Charlotte or Becky Lynch getting injured, that would be a way bigger deal, especially Charlotte.

Not a big deal.. She's been irrelevant since WrestleMania.. It doesn't effect any storylines on WWE programming.. It sucks when a talent gets injured, but at least it's not Charlotte or Becky Lynch getting injured, that would be a way bigger deal, especially Charlotte.
Did you read the OP or did you decide to bitch for the sake of bitching? It was clearly stated this has a good chance of this screwing up their plans for SummerSlam.

As for the injury itself it sucks. Not having the Network I've never seen Sasha before her arrival on the main roster but I've enjoyed it. Other than hoping she gets well soon and does make it for SummerSlam I don't know what else to say. These things happen.

This sucks. As I've stated before, I was just really getting to like her when WrestleMania came around and she's been quite literally invisible ever since. Now an injury will bury her even more.

They need to do something with the women's division again because Charlotte is god awful in every way. She's the female Roman Reigns on the mic only without the in-ring ability he has.

This^^^^^ coming from the same asshole that typed this:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=313383

"Sorry, but Emma rupturing a disc in her back is a huge deal.. There's more to life than WWE storylines and what happens on WWE programming.. Any wrestler injuring their back is big, it could end their career, lead to drug abuse and even worse.. Hopefully it's not as serious as it sounds.. Wrestling fans are incredibly selfish, they only think about themselves.. Little do they forget these are real people putting their life on the line to entertain millions.. They're not robots."

Did you read the OP or did you decide to bitch for the sake of bitching? It was clearly stated this has a good chance of this screwing up their plans for SummerSlam.

As for the injury itself it sucks. Not having the Network I've never seen Sasha before her arrival on the main roster but I've enjoyed it. Other than hoping she gets well soon and does make it for SummerSlam I don't know what else to say. These things happen.

He's a scumbag troll. The mods are too stupid to catch on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back