WWE NXT Takeover - NXT Women's Championship - Fatal Four Way

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
Announced on the Jan. 21st edition of NXT, Charlotte will defend her NXT Women's Championship against Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, and an intense Bayley. Bayley and Charlotte have had, undoubtedly, some of the most intense matches that have told the story of "So close, yet so far" while Banks and Charlotte have gone toe to toe on three separate occasions. And Becky Lynch? Well she's been the side kick of Sasha for a while now, but this could be the moment when she becomes the forefront by winning the NXT Women's Championship.

Who do you think will win?

I feel like Charolette will get out of this one again. I have a feeling they will bring her up to the main roster in the weeks after WM, so its still a bit early to drop the belt.

I expect to see her drop the title during march, most likely to Bayley. This will be one of those really wild hot finishes you get in multi-person matches that result in the champ getting "lucky" and retaining the belt.

Should be a solid match.

Also announced for the next NXT live special is a fourway dance between Charlotte, Bayley, Sasha Banks & Becky Lynch. As has become usual for women's matches at these events, this one has potential to steal the show. Charlotte & Sasha really pulled out a great match last time and Bayley's character is evolving into something more serious. Becky Lynch really hasn't established her own identity, but she's fun to watch inside the ring.

I think Charlotte will retain before embarking on a singles feud with Bayley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back