NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II: NXT Women's Championship - Asuka (c) VS Bayley

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
While the "contract signing" is set for next week's episode, the rematch between Asuka and Bayley is officially on.

While their match didn't have the same magic as Bayley had with Sasha Banks, it was still very good and I've no doubt this one will be a strong match also. There's little doubt in my mind that Asuka retains the NXT Women's Championship and that we'll see Bayley on either Raw or SmackDown, most likely Raw, very, very soon afterwards.

I will be at the show so I actually hope they surprise us and have Bayley win. She can be the first ever two time NXT women's champion. Also if she wins, she can have a 3rd match with Asuka. Maybe another ironwoman match, like she had with Sasha? Then after she loses that, she can hit the main roster. I don't know why she can't be on the main roster and nxt at the same time? After the other horsewomen debuted on the main roster, they wrestled on nxt for a little while longer...

I am expecting Asuka to win this match thus retaining NxT Women Title.

What I am worried about is that there is nobody credible enough left in NxT Women Division except Bayley. After Bayley loses this match, she inevitably joins the main roster, most probably Raw. Nia, Carmella and Bliss have already been called up to the main roster.

If Bayley wins, I would be surprised.

I am expecting Asuka to win this match thus retaining NxT Women Title.

What I am worried about is that there is nobody credible enough left in NxT Women Division except Bayley. After Bayley loses this match, she inevitably joins the main roster, most probably Raw. Nia, Carmella and Bliss have already been called up to the main roster.

If Bayley wins, I would be surprised.

I wouldn't worry about the NXT Women's division. Like it has proven in the past it will reload and carry on. There are some very talented ladies in NXT and they will rise to the occasion in the very near future. Del Ray and the other trainers will push these women to their maximum potential.

Well I hope Bayley wins and there is a rubber match and it's the 30 minute ironwoman match. Who wouldn't want to see that? Is that not a good idea?

100% Bayley is off to RAW, loser given so long in the ring to say goodbye, hugging her 4horsewomen at ringside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back