Wrestling Threesome

I would say some Michelle McCool and some Mickie James.

or some kelly kelly and Christy Hemme

I'm really stuck between 6 girls so it looks like i'll have to have 3 threesomes! Any combo of Ashley, Brooke, Candice, Kelly, Maria & Torrie would do nicely. Thanks very much.

Definetly Maria she is so hot! And if i could have Stacy it would be her, but if it had to be a current diva, erm either Kelly or Brooke.

Austin Aries and RVD. That's what heaven will be like when I get there.

And I'll have Mr. Kennedy on stand by, just in case.

OMG RVDgurl does DP's. I dont know if I like it or not.

No....RVDgurl doesn't do DP's. Nor do I do threesomes, but if it was Aries and RVD, I would have to give it a go. However, it would have to been one at a time or something like that.

One at a time? You mean one at the top and one at the tail? Then the old switch-a-roo.

No, no, no. Not even RVD or Austin Aries would get near my tail. I would just have to give it a go with one of them, rest for a minute, and then have at it with the other one.

It would be alot of work, but I would tough it out.

I didn't mean one up the poop hole. I meant a spit roast. Lil Aries in the mouth. Lil RVD on the cooch.

Well you said "tail" so I needed to make that clear.

I guess your scenerio would be most common when it involves 2 guys and a girl. Man, that's alot of work.

I know. I'd be worried if I was on the end of the BJ. A minor shudder could spell the end of Little Jake.

I'll have an awesome one on Saturday, if all goes well. Relative to this thread. Although I still maintain I've already had a threesome.

I'll have an awesome one on Saturday, if all goes well. Relative to this thread. Although I still maintain I've already had a threesome.

Nah. The situation you previously described was not a threesome. Good luck on Saturday- I have faith in you! :)

I have faith in me too. I've been working out until I'm in pain for the past few weeks.

God I hope when my girls older she never visits WZ.

I have faith in me too. I've been working out until I'm in pain for the past few weeks.

God I hope when my girls older she never visits WZ.

I think by the time she's old enough, these threads will be long past gone into the history books.

And I'm not into threesomes either, too much expectation to live up to. I like virgins & girls that have only had 1-3 partners, allows me to not have to carry the ability of following someone who's pounded his way through their heart. lol

My first was a girl that'd had more than two handfuls of guys.. believe me, it wasn't a thrill to know I wasn't "her best." But it was nice as I moved on, to girls with under 5, to know I'm a beast. hahaha

I dont like virgins. Poor girls. Imagine me as your first.

Why on EARTH would I wanna do that?! hahaha

I know what you mean though, males are horrible more or less for their first time. For some, its over in a split second.. in my case, it went on for hours because I was nervous.. lol (by the way, to all the females who claim longer lasting - hours worth - of sex, is great. Just note, its not always a good thing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back