Ten Hottest Women in Wrestling Today

I think Melina's face is hideous. Just my opinon.

1. Kelly
2. Maryse
3. Velvet
4. McCool
5. Hemme
6. Lauren
7. Val
8. Madison
9. Kelly
10. Kelly

I've never found Mickie's face that attractive either. For some reason, every time I see Christy Hemme, I feel a stirring in my pants. There's no wrong answers here. With the exception of Kong, I'd kick none of them out of bed.

1. Kelly Kelly
2. Lacey Von Erich
3. Maryse
4. Velvet Sky
5. Lacey
6. Rain
7. Layla

And that's it.

1. Beth Phoenix
2. Nattie Neidhart
3. Cheerleader Melissa
4. LuFisto
5. Velvet Sky
6. Tara
7. Allison Wonderland
8. Sarah Stock (Sarita)
9. Mickie James
10. Katie Lea

1. Kelly Kelly
2. Velvet Sky
3. Maryse
4. Lillian Garcia
5. Lacey von Erich
6. Christy Hemme
7. Natalya Neidhart
8. Beth Phoenix
9. Madison Rayne
10. Mickie James

Listen to the man who knows his diva's wrestling.

[115]FalKon;1334239 said:
1. Kelly Kelly
2. Velvet Sky
3. Mickie James
4. Lillian Garcia
5. Lacey von Erich
6. Christy Hemme
7. Natalya Neidhart
8. Beth Phoenix
9. Madison Rayne
10. Michelle McCool

Listen to the man who knows his diva's wrestling.

So...

Where's all the ladies from the indies?

So...

Where's all the ladies from the indies?

Australia does not get indy TV. All we get is TNA & WWE... don't even get me started on the internet videos. I do watch SHIMMER, but I still dont know enought as I should. Im lucky to know Lacey

[115]FalKon;1334251 said:
Australia does not get indy TV. All we get is TNA & WWE... don't even get me started on the internet videos. I do watch SHIMMER, but I still dont know enought as I should. Im lucky to know Lacey

If you look up the BT I'm writing with Marquis, you can take a look at our rosters, and start from there. Other than that, Ech is pretty much your man. He knows stuff I couldn't know if I was working in the company...

If you look up the BT I'm writing with Marquis, you can take a look at our rosters, and start from there. Other than that, Ech is pretty much your man. He knows stuff I couldn't know if I was working in the company...

I realise about Echelon, he could kick my ass about womens indies. I shall check it out, any link by any chance?

BTW, I amazed at myself for knowing the things I do. Imagine if I lived in America? UNSTOPPABLE FORCE

:suspic:

[115]FalKon;1334266 said:
I realise about Echelon, he could kick my ass about womens indies. I shall check it out, any link by any chance?

BTW, I amazed at myself for knowing the things I do. Imagine if I lived in America? UNSTOPPABLE FORCE

:suspic:

There's a link in my sig for the main non-spam section. If you go to the BT Lounge, there's two threads, one for each show, and the rosters are listed.

Marquis's show is WWF Lithium, and mine is WWF Ladies' Night.

[115]FalKon;1334283 said:
Shit... there are indeed long posts.

You clicked the wrong link :lmao: That's my original BT.

Click the one that says "The WWF Has Returned"

3345925236_242eb47f6c.jpg

1-10:Maryse

I was shocked he put Maryse 10th and Kelly 1st.

What's worse is that that's a really shit photo of Kelly as well. Here's a Diva whose original gimmick was essentially stripping, and Nick Paglino decides to use a close-up of her face for this list? Smoothe. Not as smoothe as forgetting Melina, but still smoothe.

And what's so bad with Christy Hemme? I've always thought she was drop dead gorgeous. Also Nick gave a verrrrrrrrrryyyy good reason why Mickie isn't in the list (shudders).

And [115], do you seriously find Nattie Neidhart to be attractive? Seriously?

Kelly Kelly
Maria
Stephaine McMahon
Beth Phoenix
Melina
Maryse
Velvet Sky
Christy Hemme
Mickie James
So Cal Val
Natalya - Fuck it, I'm making it a top 11. Although, none of this was in order.

That's probably about right.

Kelly Kelly has the best body of anyone ever in wrestling. She doesn't have big overblown boobs, she is toned and supple, and I would do ungodly things to her.

Meh, Kelly Kelly is decent, that's about it. She's too thin. I see girls like her on a daily basis.

Her smile lights up my night. Seriously, a threeway with her and Torrie would probably force me to kill myself afterward, because nothing better would ever happen to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back