Who Has The Better Women's Division?

• WWE Divas

• TNA Knockouts

• They both suck

Results are only viewable after voting.

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
WWE:

Beth Phoenix, Bella Twins, Candice Michelle, Eve, Jillian Hall, Katie Lea Burchill, Kelly Kelly, Layla El, Lilian Garcia, Maria Kanellis, Maryse, Melina, Michelle McCool, Mickie James, Natalya Neidhart, Tiffany, and Victoria

TNA:

Angelina Love, Awesome Kong, ODB, Christy Hemme, Miss Jackie, Raisha Saeed/Cheerleader Melissa, Rhaka Khan, Roxxi Laveaux, SoCal Val, Taylor Wilde, and Velvet Sky

The TNA Knockouts division started off with a lot of promise. They had the 10 Women gauntlet match, and brought in talent that people had been pushing for the WWE to sign. Gail Kim winning the title was supposed to do more for the Knockouts division than it ultimately did, and now the Knockouts are a mockery of everything the Divas are. It's the same few women in the title hunt, and it always seems to end up back on Awesome Kong. The Divas look better, put on better matches, and are the original of these two.

I will give the Knockouts credit, as I am a big fan of Roxxi and Awesome Kong, and Velvet has impressed me in the ring, for the few times they've let her wrestle lately. However, I can't stand ODB, and Taylor Wilde has never done anytihng overly impressive to me, besides getting the win over Kong, which wasn't that big of a shock. We knew it was coming.

Each WWE female looks & wrestlers exactly the same. None are special. I'd rate Roxxi, Kong and others higher. But there's no variety. But people talk about them as if they're amazing. They're not, they're just pushed well and are given time.

The only really good Knockout matches have been between Kong & Kim. The rest are just ok.

Each WWE female looks & wrestlers exactly the same. None are special. I'd rate Roxxi, Kong and others higher. But there's no variety. But people talk about them as if they're amazing. They're not, they're just pushed well and are given time.

The only really good Knockout matches have been between Kong & Kim. The rest are just ok.

I wouldn't say they're amazing, and I agree that they are just booked better. Roxxi or Kong could put on a match a million times better than Mickie and Beth probably, but Mickie and Beth would get booked way better. If the Divas were amazing, they would draw, and that isn't the case.

Kong v. Kim is the best because of how it was sold. It was David v. Goliath for the Women's title, and Kim made it work, and Kong brought everything she had to hold her down as long as she could. It's a shame that TNA didn't build from there.

It helps that people don't greet the TNA women with silence. Even if a TNA match is awful the crowd will still stay with it.

Reactions: NSL
It helps that people don't greet the TNA women with silence. Even if a TNA match is awful the crowd will still stay with it.

I think this has to do with the Knockouts playing their characters better. Miss Jackie is a good heel manager, and The Beautiful People have managed to get heat, even though they're the hottest women in the company. Roxxi is way over because of the match where she got her head shaved. Taylor Wilde plays that "Rocky Balboa" character great, and Awesome Kong will always get heat, because she's a beast, and can have her way with any woman on the roster. ODB gets a pop because she's the beer-swilling redneck character that everyone knows.

In WWE, the Divas are all either a goody-goody, or beat up the goody-goodys. Beth is the only one with anything that resembles a character, and it was the dominator that couldn't be beat, and now it's as Santino's girlfriend.

Everybody in TNA get's a reaction, I don't think it's down to any particular character or angles.

In my opinion, between WWE and TNA, there are only three women wrestlers that matter: Awesome Kong, Beth Phoenix, and Gail Kim. WWE currently has two of them, so the scale is tipped in their favor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back