43. Lexie Fyfe
44. Jamie D
45. Amy Lee
46. Annie Social
47. April Hunter
48. Cherry Bomb
49. Jessie McKay
50. Rosa Mendes

Say Whaa? Mickie did shit all for half the year, Tara was a jobber until she went to TNA. But I guess the criteria is talent, charisma, push, overness, marketability, ect ect ect.

Happy Angelina & Melina are as high as they are. Suprised Michelle is only #8, but I guess her lack of mic skills/charisma hinder her.

Thoughts?

Can't see why Mickie is #1, and why in god's name is Jillian above Kelly Kelly? Fuck man, Lillian Garcia should be above Jillian on any list.

Surprised Alicia Fox isn't on there either tbh, she's not actually as bad as you'd expect.

Number 32 (Naveah) is a really nice girl, and she should be heartbroken to be that low. Outside of her placement, given the criteria, I'm not terribly shocked.

LuFisto should be higher than about hyalf the names in front of her...Seriously...Jillian Hall better than all those? Where's that damn gif of her diving through the open ropes??

Cherry Bomb is a women to watch out for...She's got some serious skills, but is relatively new. Nice to see her on the list...

Sara Del Ray should deserve a higher spot on the list... she understands the business thoroughly. Glad Mickie is there :D Rosa Mendes should NOT be on the list at all.

Mickie James hasn't done shit since her feud with Trish. That was the only time she was relevant or entertaining, outside of her indy work. Not her fault, I know, but still... she shouldn't be ahead of someone like Angelina Love, who has been entertaining since she started with TNA.

Also, Velvet Sky being #23 is quite pathetic as well.

Mickie deserves the high spot. She may not do anything relevant, but her skills & her talents are the only thing upholding the division. She carries matches, great psychology.

Anyone who says Mickie doesnt deserve a high spot can take me & Rebecca on in a debate anyplace, anytime, anywhere about it. You will change your mind after that

That and her voice makes me think she has a penis

*Put's Corey on his hate list*

And Falkon how the fack is Mickie holding the women's division together? By having shitty feuds with Beth, Gail, Maryse? She's done crap all for months.

Lord the smackdown diva's division has been consistently better than Raw's, Michelle & Melina had one of the best diva's match of the year, and even an injured McCool is more interesting than Mickie at this point. Only interesting thing about Mickie over the last few months is her tit exploded.

I mean she deserves credit for being the most over diva and a great worker, but she hasn't done anything(match or feud wise) for her to be in the top spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back