Wrestling Matters... But Where is Dixie ?

World_Series_Attiude

Occasional Pre-Show
Wrestling Matters is the new TNA slogan and i really dig it ! I especially love the one on one sitdowns with the TNA Superstars on why wrestling matters to them again. But something or should i say someone is missing...Dixie Carter !!! When i dont see her promoting the new slogan or impact wrestling it makes me believe that wrestling doesn't matter to her.

Does anyone feel the same way when they dont see Dixie on tv ?

Absolutely not. Why would I want to see Dixie Carter, especially after she was written off of TV, and storyline wise where Hulk and Eric are the new owners? That, and the fact that hearing her talk is about as bad as watching an Orlando Jordan match. You might be the only person to want to hear why wrestling matters to Dixie Carter.

The answer for her though is...."It makes me money"

@batman Whenever i think of TNA i think of Dixie/Jarrett/Russo they were the foundation that built that company i rather listen to Dixie Carter give a heart felt speech on why wrestling matters instead of hulk hogan

Nothing against Dixie but all that time she was running TNA the ratings were horrible!!! Stupid gimmick matches stories being built up then dropped like a bad habit!! She has no knowledge of the business TNA IMHO is better off without her!!!

Dixie is a nice lady, but Dixie isnt a wrestling person, she knows as much about the in-ring product as the wrestling people want her to.

Russo, the only time he has done anything that mattered was when he was being filtered by either Vince, Jeff Jarrett, Jerry Jarrett, or now Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff. Russo did nothing in WCW, his one chance to run a wrestling company on his own. And as much as he has bad mouthed and belly ached the business it's no wonder he isnt respected in his own locker room.

Basically wrestling matters to Dixie Carter because it makes her money. She got her parents to buy 71% because she thought it was "A Promising Financial Opportunity". She would have to have her answer written word for word for her. It's best for her to be like Ted Turner, sign the checks and let the Wrestling People make the money and tell you why wrestling matters.

Besides she was written out of the program, it would be a disaster to have her on screen talking about "Wrestling Matters" when Hogan and Bischoff are written in as having full control.

I heard Dixe's husband cheated on her or something like that, and due to this there has been actual backstage upheaval and she has actually taken a hiatus from the comapny at the moment.

I read it somewhere, can't find the source. If I do I'll edit this post.

I heard Dixe's husband cheated on her or something like that, and due to this there has been actual backstage upheaval and she has actually taken a hiatus from the comapny at the moment.

I read it somewhere, can't find the source. If I do I'll edit this post.

He sexually harassed Karren Jarrett and she filed suit against TNA. One of the stipulations of settlement were that Karen was rehired and Dixie was written off TNA programming.

TNA also has a suit against them by Daffney which has already cost Terry Taylor his job and may cost Vince Russo some way in the end. Quite frankly Dixie let idiots run the asylum and it backfired. She has been away from the scene since the Jarrett suit and has been up to her ears in other legal problems.

i rather listen to Dixie Carter give a heart felt speech on why wrestling matters instead of hulk hogan

In the words of Cartman, "Guys, seriously... the fuck?!"

Not trying to hate because we're all entitled to our opinion, but I'd have never thought I'd hear someone pining for the return of Dixie Carter. And god, especially now when the product is hitting a great stride. The scaling back of non-wrestlers and a better utilization of the ones they still have (Hogan, Bischoff, Flair) has been one of the best aspects of TNA's improved quality.

What would Dixie add to the product if she was back on TV?

I would have to agree with most of you on this. Money is why Wrestling matters to Dixie. Personally if i never saw her on TV again i wouldn't think twice about it. "She is a nice lady and wants good things for her business but when it comes to Pro Wrestling the woman doesn't have a clue." And thats a quote from a Paul Heyman video i saw on here recently and i have to say he hit the nail right on the head with that one. TNA-Impact Wrestling is and has always been better off without her on TV she just doesn't have the look to be on TV and it always seems like she is REALLY! nervous while on the mic and thats no good.

I would have to agree with most of you on this. Money is why Wrestling matters to Dixie. Personally if i never saw her on TV again i wouldn't think twice about it. "She is a nice lady and wants good things for her business but when it comes to Pro Wrestling the woman doesn't have a clue." And thats a quote from a Paul Heyman video i saw on here recently and i have to say he hit the nail right on the head with that one. TNA-Impact Wrestling is and has always been better off without her on TV she just doesn't have the look to be on TV and it always seems like she is REALLY! nervous while on the mic and thats no good.

She does have the look but I doubt she will be getting in a skimpy Velvet Sky wrestling duds anytime soon. But she's too darn nice, even when she is trying to be forceful I don't believe it. Hiring every out of work Tall, Dick, and Hardy is not good. At least when Bischoff did it he was hiring Luger, Hogan, Savage, Mysterio, and Benoit. If not for Angle and Sting, Dixie's signings would look a hell of a lot worse than they do now, and that is bad.

Dixie Is Were She Need To Be In The back there is no need for her to be up front at least not at this time maybe when they choose to part ways with hogan and bishof she will be needed but if it is hogans show and company seing dixie carter would make no since what role would she have what would she do. So she's fine were she's at after all They said wrestling Matters not dixie carter matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back