WrestleZone's Persons of Importance

Echelon - Because he's the one who kept me on the forums when I was pissed at Jake for getting a spam infraction for having a post to short, when in the same night, he made a post that wasn't on-topic and was nothing but cursing.

Which I reversed when I was informed that I'd made a mistake. :rolleyes:

Xfear - Because he's the one that brought me to the forums
Shocky - Because he was the first to try and keep me on the forums.
Echelon - Because he's the one who kept me on the forums when I was pissed at Jake for getting a spam infraction for having a post to short, when in the same night, he made a post that wasn't on-topic and was nothing but cursing.
NorCal - Because he recommended me to be a mod.
Jake - Because he modded me.
IrishCanadian - Because he G-Modded me.
Slyfox - Because it's me.

I know that's only seven, but none of you other jerks have ever done anything for me. So, you obviously are not important.

Bastard

iownasetofballs
Mumra
tdigle
Shock Lesnar
Most Valuable Shango
Lee Generation-X

Bastard

jmt225
Steamboat Ricky
IrishCanadian25
TheOneBigWill/NightShiftLegend (these two can't be separated)
Y2Jake
FLUK
The Shockmaster
Brian Becker
tdigle
Luther Hull
Slyfox696
The C.M.
A Man Called Monkey

Bastard

10.) Christian Battlez
9.) NSL
8.) IC 25
7.) No Fate
6.) KB
5.) Sly
4.) Norcal
3.) Monkey
2.) Will
1.) Sparky

Bastard

To be fair most people here dont know the people that really made a difference to the Forums. The people that were Mods when this place was in a shit hole in 2006... if they hadn't worked their asses off most of you would have taken one look at this place and gone to another Forums, so if it weren't for them none of the people mentioned would have actually had the opportunity to make the massive differences to Wrestlezone that they have made.

I expected more from you Jonny.

Shit post

Your a cock. Better?

To be fair most people here dont know the people that really made a difference to the Forums. The people that were Mods when this place was in a shit hole in 2006... if they hadn't worked their asses off most of you would have taken one look at this place and gone to another Forums, so if it weren't for them none of the people mentioned would have actually had the opportunity to make the massive differences to Wrestlezone that they have made.

Like me, if it wasn't for me WZ likely wouldn't be in existence.

Your a cock. Better?

Ever so slightly.

I was just kidding around with my post I wasn't being serious. I guess I'd just say all the mods are really important. The ones that have been here for awhile. Kind of like the Legends and shit. I kinda based mine on who I liked best...lol.

I probably finished 11th on everyone's list......

In it's current form, I'd rank KB higher. He drives discussion.

I honestly don't think anyone is really "bigger" than the forums. People use to could never imagine a forum without Johnny and Jake yet when they both stepped down the forums countinued to go forward. Although they were missed(even though they both come back and make good posts)the forum didn't collapse because they left. IC and Shocky both do a crap load to make the forum a great place, but if they were to leave I think we could survive. It's like that with anybody I think, but that;s just my opinion. But here is my list of who I think are important or vital for the forums to be great.

Mods/Admins
Norcal
KB
Luther
Sam
Shocky
IC
Sly
Will

Non-Mods
ED
TM