WrestleZone's Persons of Importance

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
This is the thread dedicated to the people who make this forum the way it is today. Similar to the badass thread, make a list of 10.

10. Derf- He was an old guard really, he made the forum life fun with his hard work.
9. TM- In relation to the SFAC, a lot of great posters came out of there, and I did help with that.
8. Shocky- Hs works his ass off in the tournaments and hard work he puts in too.
7. Becca- Sex sells. She has boobs. And she is the Shawn Michaels Mark
6. Jonny- Without him, this forum would be a lot different then it is today.
5. CM- He is the guardian angel of us all.
4. Klunderbunker- The master of the Bar Room, just look at OCW.
3. Jake- The Admin that brought a lot of he current members into form. He is truly a person of importance
2. IC- The nice admin. He makes new posters welcome and tries to get the best of them in.
1. Will- One of the reasons I am here, his posts are all works of art. He was missed while he is gone, and the forums seem to have returned to snuff since his return.

Make your own list, who are the ten most important figures in WrestleZone right now. And feel free to include yourself in your list, I did:), because really, without you, there would be no one making your list!

Replace someone with NoFate. Will and him are the two best wrestling posters

10) TM. SFAC. Sorry it is just so funny and TM doing what he does inside and outside of SFAC just proves why he is where he is today.

9)Sparky/Rusty/Tim/Richard/MD Punk. Sparky is funny, Rusty posts good, Tim tries to debate what AFL team is better and Richard is just awesome. MD Punk is a great poster and is pretty underrated. Watch out for him in the future.

8) Lee. Seriously if any one can turn around and did what he did I would be amazed. He goes from being banned to being one of the top people in e-fed.

7) Sam and Jake. They do what they do which is part of the reason why it's what it is today.

6) Norcal/Becca. They bring entertainment and also do what they are meant to do. Why should they not be on this list?

5) CM. He just helps out so much and just has so much love on this forum. He is truely a great guy.

4) Will/Nofate. Great posters. Love reading there stuff and look forward to see what they are going to post.

3) KB. 2 things. OCW and He rules. Enough said.

2) Johnny. He has truely made this forum a better place.

1) IC the same as Johnny. It was a coin toss for first.

10) TM. SFAC. Sorry it is just so funny and TM doing what he does inside and outside of SFAC just proves why he is where he is today.

9)Sparky/Rusty/Tim/Richard/MD Punk. Sparky is funny, Rusty posts good, Tim tries to debate what AFL team is better and Richard is just awesome. MD Punk is a great poster and is pretty underrated. Watch out for him in the future.

8) Lee. Seriously if any one can turn around and did what he did I would be amazed. He goes from being banned to being one of the top people in e-fed.

7) Sam and Jake. They do what they do which is part of the reason why it's what it is today.

6) Norcal/Becca. They bring entertainment and also do what they are meant to do. Why should they not be on this list?

5) CM. He just helps out so much and just has so much love on this forum. He is truely a great guy.

4) Will/Nofate. Great posters. Love reading there stuff and look forward to see what they are going to post.

3) KB. 2 things. OCW and He rules. Enough said.

2) Johnny. He has truely made this forum a better place.

1) IC the same as Johnny. It was a coin toss for first.

<3

No shit. How me or you didnt make the list, but DERF did. This begs alot of questions to be answered.

Ouch man. Just because a few of you don't like me, don't mean I wasn't a good dude back in the day. I man, yeah your a better poster/mod then I was/am, but besides that, what have you done? our doing a great job of what the forums here for, but not really anything out of the ordinary enough to get noticed.

In no particular order:

IrishCanadian25
Klunderbunker
Mighty NorCal
Becca
Will
Sly
NoFate
M_F
Sam
Jake
Jonny
Rusty

Xfear - Because he's the one that brought me to the forums
Shocky - Because he was the first to try and keep me on the forums.
Echelon - Because he's the one who kept me on the forums when I was pissed at Jake for getting a spam infraction for having a post to short, when in the same night, he made a post that wasn't on-topic and was nothing but cursing.
NorCal - Because he recommended me to be a mod.
Jake - Because he modded me.
IrishCanadian - Because he G-Modded me.
Slyfox - Because it's me.

I know that's only seven, but none of you other jerks have ever done anything for me. So, you obviously are not important.

Echelon - Because he's the one who kept me on the forums when I was pissed at Jake for getting a spam infraction for having a post to short, when in the same night, he made a post that wasn't on-topic and was nothing but cursing.

I know that's only seven, but none of you other jerks have ever done anything for me. So, you obviously are not important.

:lmao:

You bish! I ALSO recommended you. Not to mention, stuck up for you countless times when Becca almost banned you for being a dick. Dick. :p

In no particular order:

jmt225
Steamboat Ricky
IrishCanadian25
TheOneBigWill/NightShiftLegend (these two can't be separated)
Y2Jake
FLUK
The Shockmaster
Brian Becker
tdigle
Luther Hull
Slyfox696
The C.M.
A Man Called Monkey

These are WZ's persons of importance.

How is Ricky the only one who considers me important? I done plenty of important things. The Movie Tournament. The MRRRRRRRRR... KENNEDYYYYYYYY... KENNEDYYYYYYYY!!! Fan Club. Re-defining Prison torture with Spawn. Exposing Marty2Hotty as the dumbest peice of shit on the forum. And countless memorable quotes and events here in the Bar Room. I am offended. Everything I do here elevates this forum. Every thread I enter becomes that much more memorable. I am top notch, quality entertainment. I am the fucking Gary Oldman of Wrestlezone. That's right... GARY FUCKING OLDMAN!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back