Wrestlezone's Official Call out Thread

Dark Horse, I know you're a Game Rage alt, I have links to posts you have made on another site under the name Game Rage which are word for word as posts you've made here as Dark Horse.

I wont post links here in public, but I see you're online. What do you have to say?

Dude, NICE way to kick off the thread.

It's funny, when Dark Horse started posting here he was pretty good, but after someone called him out he went downhill really quickly. The posts he's made in the WrestleZone Tournament are TERRIBLE.

Yeah I saw that thread, I didn't read the whole thing so I don't know if anyone found these links too, but on this other forum, his name is The Game Rage and his customer user name is "Dark Horse in the Stable". Because that's not obvious or anything.

Pretty sure he is bro, on the other site I was on, he posted word for word the exact same thread and OP as the Rappers are Ridiculous thread in our music section.

That's wild. I wonder if he went on here and found the thread and copied and pasted his post.

I'd like to call out myself for not being mediocre enough. I apologize to the Wrestlezone community.

Milenko- you have 2 official threads now for you to post your random thoughts. Now today you start another thread about getting a 50 cent promotion. I'm happy you got a raise but plz used your official threads. Take a hint

Serious Jones- I think you have an addiction, your addicted to Pussy

Joes gonna Kill you- I actually think your a good/interval part of the WZ community, but has there ever been a segment of TNA that you didn't love. I ordered the last ppv and was in the LD AND you thought every match was good. I'm sorry that was shit, take your head out of Dixies lap.

Lastly, I will cal out KB. How ever you will be complemented. I think your recent reviews have been awesome and some of your best work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veIgWzJYr_o

I call out Wrestleing is mediocare on the basis that he is nothing but mediocare, by the way do you know that you spell that wrong.

I'd like to call out myself for acting like an ass in Mozz's religion thread. I still feel bad for acting like the thing I hate most. - A shit flinging cage monkey.

Oh, and I'd like to call out all shit flinging cage monkeys. You know who you are.

27799-Joker_McDonalds.joker%20mcdonalds.jpg

Bring It!

I'd like to call out myself for acting like an ass in Mozz's religion thread. I still feel bad for acting like the thing I hate most. - A shit flinging cage monkey.

Oh, and I'd like to call out all shit flinging cage monkeys. You know who you are.

27799-Joker_McDonalds.joker%20mcdonalds.jpg

Bring It!

Fuck you bitch, I'm not a cage monkey, I'm just retired.

Fuck you bitch, I'm not a cage monkey, I'm just retired.

Wasn't talking about YOU Sparky!
You're pretty much the only one regularly in here that I like.

But If you're still offended....kiss my german ass! No one loves you.

Dark Horse, I know you're a Game Rage alt, I have links to posts you have made on another site under the name Game Rage which are word for word as posts you've made here as Dark Horse.

I wont post links here in public, but I see you're online. What do you have to say?

When Dark Horse posted in the DBZ Thread, he talked about how his favorite character was Vegeta. He made an alt months ago that requested for a Vegeta sig saying the same things - with the same avatar.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=125805

I take what I want. And after I beat Shattered Dreams and The Zion, I want the gold suckah. IDR, I'm comin' for you, *****! *facepalm*

DH is (potentially) a G. Rage alt? Huh, how 'bout that? I guess that would explain a lot? His tourney posts have been rather weak I must admit. They're riddled with with logic-gaps, fallacies, inaccuracies, rationalizations and backpedaling. Well if that's the case I won't even waste my time responding one last time in Liger v Jericho matchup. Beyond the fact that the match-up ended, "debating" GR—and others like him—was always as pointless as screaming at a wall.

I'm 100% sure he's Game Rage.

The alt on the link Stinger showed us, that one got banned, Dark Horse should get banned too. It's so obvious it's him. I've shown KB the links, so it's up to admins I guess.

Milenko- you have 2 official threads now for you to post your random thoughts. Now today you start another thread about getting a 50 cent promotion. I'm happy you got a raise but plz used your official threads. Take a hint
It was a 20 cent raise, learn to read.

I don't want an official thread so I will not be bumping the old one or posintg anymore in the new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back