WrestleZone Jeopardy

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
Pretty much exactly how it sounds: 4-6 categories (Depending on how long the 3 contestants want the game to be), one of them always being non-wrestling and usually named "Potent Potables." Questions will range from having to know the name of a PPV by the main event, the person who was the first to reach X amount of reigns for title Y, who was involved in a really wacky segment (Think Katie Vick, except not Katie Vick), and possibly TNA Blunders.

For the inaugural round, to make birthdays actually mean something, two of the three contestants will be chosen by CH David and Xemnas; they can choose themselves, but the one rule is they can't choose KB. KB and I both agree that he'd pretty much destroy all of you in some fiery car-wreck, and it'd end up seeming like we were doing a reverse set-up of his question thread. I do implore that if you ARE chosen, and you will not have time to do this if you live in East Bumfuck, Austria of whatever, that you turn down your offer. You will be put into the next eligible round of contestants, if I like you. This is also a good tactic if you're totally fucking afraid of the two people you'll be facing, pussy ******

For the third contestant, both Doc, Dave, and Lee will poll ten users each, then their votes will be tallied by order of prime powers. Once that is decided, an LD for Division Blade will commence, and the first person who's post falls under an X:X2:35 format will be able to cast their vote. Then, the third contestant will be JGlass, and you'll all feel silly for doing all that shit.

If I think the lot of you aren't ******ed, I'll let the winner take on two more contestants, possibly decided by who's tens digit in their total rep points reaches 7 first.

CH David and Xemnas have been PMed with their task, so if you think you can take on JGlass, you'd best start tonguing some ass. If anyone changes their name to Turd Ferguson, they're automatically in. Rules will be up in the nest 15 minutes, pending I actually feel like writing them up. They're pretty basic, so I don't really give a shit

651191541126.jpg

RULES

To prevent super edgy awesome Wikigoogling, there WILL be a time limit for you to be able to answer questions. The time limits will be PRE-DETERMINED before each round starts, because some people have Hughes-Net (LOL) and a bunch of other shitty providers. I was thinking a reasonable amount of time would be 30 seconds to 1 minute for each question.

Tdigs used a PM method for answers for the Game Show; I don't really see the harm in doing it in the thread, with only three people playing it shouldn't really be spammy. Plus, people can know how stupid you are if you're a little late AND wrong. Nothing wrong with being derpy, you just sit in the back of the bus with Eugene and Sheena.

If someone has to leave, I don't know, we'll fucking throw in an alternate or pause it, it's a forum

To cut down on refreshing, I will put periods of time in-between choosing a category/amount and posting the question, probably exactly on the minute so that everyone can refresh around the same time, e.g., JGlass chooses a question at 9:52, I will say "The questio will be posted at 9:54/55" so that people know when to refresh and aren't holding their F5 key. If you're not using F5 to refresh, you're pretty much ******ed as is

Hmmm, this seems like it might be complicated. I still plan on destroying all in my path.

Not really, I'm just dumbing down the rules of the regular show

Question's asked.

Contestant: oindiosandois derp

Me: Yes, ______?

Contestant: I LIKE ZACK RYDER

that's about it.

I'd recommend using the system tdigle used in Wrestlezeon the Game Show. It worked perfectly well as far as ringing in.

I might just nix the buzzing in all-together, I haven't decided yet, will see how the first one goes

Edit: Let me check that out

Well....Who wants in? I don't want to choose anyone that doesn't want any part of it.

I'll be in this if there's an open spot, but I'm a bit busy so if someone else wants it first might as well let em

Now I'm hoping, because we can just nix a Double Jeop round for now, that with 6 categories, 5 questions per (30 Q's) and a Final, that it'll really only take an hour or so, so I suppose I could get one done tonight

Xemnas is being undecisive and CH hasn't responded; if he doesn't say something by tomorrow I'll go ahead with Crock/Joe/JGlass, unless Naitch wanted in

Doc said he's in, looks like since CH hasn't responded so I have to choose between Naitch, Crock, Joe, SJ, Anus, and Nate...

FIRST PERSON TO POST A WRESTLER LOOKING ******ED IS IN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back