• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breaking News: enterkey set to retire iconic sig

Who is the breakout sig?

• Camera flash girl

• The white thingie chick

• Bend over chick

• The photoshoot girl

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bend over girl is way better then camera flash girl. The camera flash girl is not attractive at all, her only good feature is her big tits. The bend over girl at least has a pretty face, a good body, and nice tits. I mean we get it all in that one. Camera Flash is just an ugly chick with huge, fake tits.

First of all. Do you know they're fake? As long as they're stuffed away like that they could easily be real.

Also, she's absolutely gorgeous. What the fuck is wrong with you?

This poll proves without a shadow of a doubt that Ferbs likes white thingies

:suspic:

She's hotter, and her tits looks like the perfect size.

Eh? I don't know, she's not clicking with me, I don't find her attractive. To be honest, I don't like any of the pictures. I find the girl in his current sig, very attractive, not just the ass, but she's very pretty.

I would do time to fuck any of those chicks, although in protest im not going to vote as your sig is perfect.

Eh? I don't know, she's not clicking with me, I don't find her attractive. To be honest, I don't like any of the pictures. I find the girl in his current sig, very attractive, not just the ass, but she's very pretty.

I agree with the current sig girl. I prefer her over any of the others. But Enterkey told me he wanted a new sig. So obviously I figured I'd help. And this is really the 4 best choices he had me check.

How about you not change/fix something that isn't broken. Changing such a legendary sig would not benefit anyone. Keep it the same.

How about you not change/fix something that isn't broken. Changing such a legendary sig would not benefit anyone. Keep it the same.

Because I feel that it is time for a change, been thinking about it for a while now but never acted on it til now.

Enterkey, change it to whichever you prefer, as long as you don't fuck around and get bant again. Christ, time stands still when your not around to post epic tits and hot ****s. For Christ sake man, do the fuckin' public a favor.

Enterkey, change it to whichever you prefer, as long as you don't fuck around and get bant again. Christ, time stands still when your not around to post epic tits and hot ****s. For Christ sake man, do the fuckin' public a favor.

I'll do my best, last time was just unfortunate circumstances as I was 2 days away from having my infractions expire. Movie cliches do happen in real life.

There's still about 12-14 hours left to vote on this epic occasion so any undecideds vote soon and bring upon the people's newest sig to fantasize about whenever I choose to leave the house of boobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back