• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlezone Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Sorry, American Football, silly me.

The NFL season is coming up, and I'm a die hard Fantasy Football nut, seriously I should probably seek professional help with it.

Anyone out there interested in doing a league. It will probably run off of Foxsports or Yahoo's free sites? I know A.J. is in, and me, so that's two. We need an even number of teams to do this.

Never played, I'll go into more details. It's addicting as shit, and we have this message board to rip each other a new one.

If your interested, post here.

I usually do hockey fantasy leagues on Yahoo but I'll give football a shot if you need people. I've been meaning to try and get more into football.

I'm definately interested Shocky man, I'm a diehard football fan as well.

If even one soccer fan comes in here and starts trouble...INSANT AUTO-BAN DAMNIT!

haha, but Jake and Johnny are admins, we don't have the power...yet.

Alright, so that's 4 in less then ten minutes, I'm pretty safe to assume we'll have at least 8 guys in this thing. Anyone interested in setting a draft date, any days that don't work for anyone???

I'm probably just going to go with the preset draft rankings so I guess any day is good for me regadless, hahaha.

Well like Shock said it is addicting really addicting. Last year i have 6 teams on ESPN"S fantasy football league. Won two leagues and the others well lets not go into that. But its fun and addicting.

I know what you mean AJ, same thing happened with me and fantasy hockey on yahoo (hopefully we can get enough people to start one of those in October). Hopefully it'll get me to get to know the sport a little better.

I can't wait for this thing to jump off, any rough estimate of when we should hold a draft here?

I'm in this. I'm only doing 2 other leagues this year so I can definately handle one more team. I vote we use Yahoo, if that hasn't already been decided- I think it's the most user friendly.

yahoo is fine with me if it is fine with everyone else. I haven't used it, I used foxsports, cbssportsline, and myfantasyleague, the latter two being pay sites. I'm in another league for free yahoo, so I'm interested to see how well that goes.

As far as a date though, Sunday nights any good? I'm thinking maybe the 5th or the 12th???

Are we going to be doing a live computer draft or an automated one? I will be at a concert on the 12th, but the 5th would be ok for me after 9pm. But whatever works for all involved.

If it's possible i wanna join. Huge footall fan. Let's Go Giants!!!

We need to recruit one more guy (or girl) for this bad boy and you'll be in nywzfan.

I'll get a yahoo account setup by the end of this weekend, and look to have a draft sunday night August 5th in the evening. Anyone have any problems with this, let us know. If not, we'll go ahead and lock that date in.

It's all good, so now we have 8, we'll keep adding as long as it ends up being an even number of teams.

So the plans are sunday night August 5th, we'll say 7 pM ET for right now.

If you can't make it, let me know. If you can't make it, and don't care, then yahoo will autodraft your team for you based on the highest ranked players they have taht haven't been drafted yet. Or you can go in and rate players yourself.

I'll have yahoo set up in the next few days, then I'll get email addresses and we'll get started.

again, if someone else wants to join, we have to have an even number of teams, so we'll need two, right now we have 8.

Sunday is perfect for me.. Saturday I'm going to my buddies 21st birthday and monday might be possible I don't know what I'm working. The next weekend no day is good seeing as how I will be out of town saturday till monday... I won't be able to acess a computer any computer saturday or sunday seeing as how I will be qt the NWA Legends Fest in Charlotte North Carolina and the Sunday night I'm seeing Claudio Castanogli Vs Brent Albright and I'm seing AmDragon that night also wrestle. So I don't know why I told you that but yeah I will let you know what I'm working that monday asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back