• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlemania XXXII

I hope they match up Kalisto with more cruisers going forward. There's only so many times we can do the David vs Goliath thing.

David vs Goliath overkill is also what soured many fans on Mysterio, despite Rey still being awesome. They have to be careful with that.

I hope they match up Kalisto with more cruisers going forward. There's only so many times we can do the David vs Goliath thing.

That's why we should really all hope that this Cruiserweight series catches fire and forces WWE's hand to bring back the cruiserweight title. I don't want to see it presented as a secondary title though... I don't really want to see WWE watered down with weight classes because I don't think they have that type of depth YET... but a Junior Heavyweight or Cruiserweight title of some function is severely missing right now.

Summer and Lana's outfits are great.

Also, can we just get rid of Tamina forever? Please? Pretty please?

Naomi needs to stop doing that bicycle kick bullshit immediately. Wow... that's the lamest shit I've seen in a while.

I understand why Total Divas exists, but it still annoys me.

This match has been decent this far. What there is of the crowd seems into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back