Wrestlemania XXXII

I feel like I'd be much more into the cell match if Shane had broken out the Just For Men. I'm just superficial like that.

I remember when Corey Graves' literal gimmick was that he could never get a desk job. Look at that fucker at that desk. I was LIED to.

The Diva's match was much better than it looked on paper and was quite enjoyable. Nice to see Brie get the pin, and Nikki coming out to congratulate everyone.

Good start to the night.

I was shitting on this Shane vs Taker hype because it was just an authority figure versus an older wrestler.

Then I wikied past Wrestlemanias and saw that 10 years ago they did a HBK vs Vince match that was hyped as well.

Taker ain't losin tonight folks. But I suck at predictions so... who knows. I don't see it though.

And Lawler shit on that name drop.

Fucking Lawler.

Eh, That's just how he trolls Mauro on Smackdown. He'll drop some crazy Japanese name for a move like the "Hiroshitoshi" or something and Jerry will be like "The Okie Dokie Artichokee?!". I find it humorous, personally.

I was shitting on this Shane vs Taker hype because it was just an authority figure versus an older wrestler.

Then I wikied past Wrestlemanias and saw that 10 years ago they did a HBK vs Vince match that was hyped as well.

Still different though. Vince was being an evil prick to Shawn and tortured him for months before Shawn to finally got his hands on him. Their story was far simpler and the dynamic made sense.

Taker/Shane...not quite as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back