Wrestlemania Unification Match

killswitch3:16

Dark Match Winner
As it has been reported on WZ so far, the WWE has already unified the Tag Team titles and at NoC, they are setting to unify the Women's Titles as well. Now they have said that by this Wrestlemania, all titles will be unified. Now that means the WHC Title and the WWE Title will be unified and as said, done at WM 27. So the question is, who will be the contender's of this match and how will that work out? In my perspective, obviously the WHC champ and WWE champ will face off (but who?) and along with that the Royal Rumble winner. So technically, it will be a triple threat match for the Unified title. So again guys, who are the contenders/who will win/and any idea as to how will this work out?

Thanx:banghead:

I think and this has been said before that miz will win the rumble and still has MITB and delcares that he wants to not only be wwe champion but the only champion and he will then unify the title vs cena or another big name possibly hhh (if he stops putting himself over) y2j etc

I think and this has been said before that miz will win the rumble and still has MITB and delcares that he wants to not only be wwe champion but the only champion and he will then unify the title vs cena or another big name possibly hhh (if he stops putting himself over) y2j etc

I don't know, the guy returning from an injury usually ends up winning the royal rumble. And that should put HHH in line for the championship. I really don't think the world titles will be unified though. They've been teasing this for years. They should be, but they wont.

I don't know, the guy returning from an injury usually ends up winning the royal rumble. And that should put HHH in line for the championship. I really don't think the world titles will be unified though. They've been teasing this for years. They should be, but they wont.

Its been said that the topic of unifying the titles come up in the meetings quite a lot but they're waiting on if smackdown's move to syfy goes well then they wont do it if it doesnt go well then its a possibly will happen

One way to do this would be to have either the WWE Champion or the World Heavyweight Champion win the Royal Rumble. The they could challenge for the other title, while also putting their belt on the line. I don't think The Miz will still have his M.I.T.B. case come Wrestlemania.

As for who do I see being involved in the match, I would love for Jericho to be the person who unifies the belts once again. Him beating Cena and Orton in the same night would be amazing. Could you just imagine how great the promos would be from him as Two Time Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.

I would like if they made Wrestlemania XXVII a tournament like Wrestlemania IV.
In reality HHH will probably be the one to unify the titles, him or Cena would make me cry.

I am with Lamanamaneumi. I hope it is Chris Jericho who unifies the titles and becomes the unified/undisputed world chmapion for the second time. I think he will do so by beating both John Cena and the Undertaker in a triple threat match. I am guessing that the match will be contested under lumberjack match rules as well. Look at it this way, the two tag titles were unified in a lumberjack match, and the two women's titles are set to be unified in a lumberjack match as well. Why not the same for the WWE and the World titles?

I'm not sure if I totally believe the WWE will unify the WWE Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship but, if they did, this is how I would like it to play out.

At Royal Rumble 2011 Triple H finally makes his long awaited return. He enters at #29, eliminates the last few guys and wins the Rumble. At Elimination Chamber, Sheamus walks into the Chamber with the belt against Cena, Orton, The Miz, Barrett and Jericho. Cena walks out the winner. Undertaker walks into the SD! Elimination Chamber against Kane, Alberto Del Rio, Swagger, Big Show, and Mysterio. Undertaker retains. At the end of the show the GM announces that the WWE Championship and Wolrd Heavyweight Championship titles will be unified at Wrestlemania. This sets up for a Triple Threat Match between (arguably) the 3 biggest WWE superstars today, Triple H, John Cena, and Undertaker. Plus, Undertaker's undefeated streak would be on the line. Then, just to top it off, it's for the unified WWE Championship.

I feel like the WWE should unify the belts and even trim some fat off of the roster but I doubt they would do it.

trips and taker walk out of hell in the cell wit the titles miz cashes in on trips then cena gets the title at the rumble jericho wins rumble and some how gets fired or retires cena vs taker at mania unify the titles

Not happening as long as there are two seperate rosters the ratings for the show with out a world title would tank. The title would be on raw 90% of the time but if this ever happened it would be Cena Vs HHH no other realistic combination. We may wan't other matches but this is what we would get the only other trully viable canidate is Taker and there not going to put a unified belt on him wrestlmania is probably his last match.

There are alot of superstars who could be in a unification match if there is one....i really dont think taker will be a part of it, i say put him in a singles match with a big name to hype another match besides the unification match....in the unification match im thinking (Sheamus vs rey) or (Big show vs Cena vs HHH) six pack challange? Rey VS Big Show VS Kane VS Sheamus VS HHH VS Orton?

I could see Undertaker vs. John Cena for the Unified Title. This match alone would be a big draw, even without the title(s) at stake. If you could possibly add in a retirement stipulation for the Undertaker, I think this could be a huge draw, and I know that I would go out of my way to watch that match alone. John Cena retiring the Undertaker AND unifying the titles in the same match would be huge.

I doubt that the WWE would think of this, or think of this as a good idea, but replacing John Cena with The Miz would work for me too, and would solidify The Miz for the position of future of the company.

My dream situation would be like this:

Edge moves to Smackdown! and claims the WHC championship. CM Punk wins the Royal Rumble. Cena has WWE Championship.

The GMs and Vince announce that they are taking down the roster barrier (or something like that, like the Champion can be on both shows) and announce a RAW singles tournament. The winner of the tournament gets a chance to be in a fatal 4 way for the undisputed championship against Cena, CM Punk, and Edge at mania. They do this because there are 2 guys from SD! and only one from RAW so they want to even the playing field to see which show goes out on top with the title. Randy Orton wins, and then we have Cena v. Orton v. Punk v. Edge for the undisputed championship match.

Way too "off the wall" and unrealistic to happen but hey, it's what I'd do! haha.

I would love to see a WM tournament to unify the titles. Cena, HHH, Orton, Jericho, Edge, Punk, Sheamus, and Undertaker.

Really great idea would be to have Taker's streak and somehow career on the line. Main event against Cena (obvious I know) and have Taker beat Cena with the Tombstone. After the match the place goes dark with just Taker's lights on and have all the lights come back up with the Miz ready to cash in money in the bank and win the title. That would be one of the most shocking WMs and would be remembered forever.

I find it very difficult to imagine the heavyweight championships being unified without the brands being unified. I think this is just an example of folks jumping to conclusions prematurely. It just doesn't make sense for the WWE to have only one heavyweight champion.

However, if we do assume that it does happen, this was in an earlier post and I have seen this idea mentioned in other threads:

I think and this has been said before that miz will win the rumble and still has MITB and delcares that he wants to not only be wwe champion but the only champion

Absolutely not. Seriously, if the WWE actually does unify the heavyweight championship, and people honestly think that it is going to be done by the MIZ??? There's as much chance of this happening as a heavyweight title change on superstars.

If unification does come true, it is something people will remember for a long time. No way is it going to go to someone who, for all intents and purposes, is still a midcarder. It is going to go to an established main event star that deserves it and can handle it, ie, the usual suspects (HHH, undertaker, orton, or cena).

I don't know if I want the world titles unfidied. But if they did I wouldn't mind seeing a Smackdown star win the rumble. Then he gets put in the EC match and wins the world title. The whole time he never declares who he uses his rumble pick on. At the PPV when he wins they play it up like now he doesn't get to pick since he already won a title. He shows up on Raw then next night and says he wants to use the pick on the WWE title in a match to unify the belts. The Raw champ(who is heel vs the Smackdown face) comes out and throws a fit. The Raw GM(who has come out by now also heel) says no way can't happen. It gets left as that till Smackdown. The Smackdown champ comes out call the Raw champ a baby. The Smackdown GM comes out and says he will be at Raw with the Smackdown champ to hash things out and oh yeah Vince will be there also. So come Monday all 4 men kinda go at each other in the ring till Vince comes out and says that it WILL happen and that next week on Raw they will ink the contract. Then the two champs fued by showing up on each others show and what have you. After the contract signing the GMs more or less stay out of the whole thing. But I guess if they really want to play it up the GMs could be in their champs corner.

I guess you could switch around who is playing face and what show wins the rumble but I wanted the Smackdown star to have a reason to be at Raw. Plus it would be a nice surprise to start up Raw and have they Smackdown guy head on out.

I don't know who I would have as the champs since people might be going to Smackdown for the move to scyfy and who knows who will be a face/heel by then. Maybe Wade playing the Raw heel champ or a newly turned heel Randy and a face Edge play the Smackdown champ(if he moves). But I never have liked a face Edge. Taker I think should be in a nontitle match and I wouldn't put Rey in there. So I guess I'm kinda stuck with Edge.

But I would have the Smackdown star win. Kinda put Smackdown in the spot light. This will end in a new belt being handed to the Smackdown star the next night on Raw. Vince tells him he can now be on both shows. Have it be the last segment on Raw. Balloons and confetti flow till the whole thing gets fucked up by the heel Raw star. Setting up a return match at what ever comes after WM now a days.

But I think the Raw champ should be someone who has had the belt since atleast RR. That way he will like kinda strong beating someone at RR and winning at EC.

I don't know if I want the world titles unfidied. But if they did I wouldn't mind seeing a Smackdown star win the rumble. Then he gets put in the EC match and wins the world title. The whole time he never declares who he uses his rumble pick on. At the PPV when he wins they play it up like now he doesn't get to pick since he already won a title. He shows up on Raw then next night and says he wants to use the pick on the WWE title in a match to unify the belts. The Raw champ(who is heel vs the Smackdown face) comes out and throws a fit. The Raw GM(who has come out by now also heel) says no way can't happen. It gets left as that till Smackdown. The Smackdown champ comes out call the Raw champ a baby. The Smackdown GM comes out and says he will be at Raw with the Smackdown champ to hash things out and oh yeah Vince will be there also. So come Monday all 4 men kinda go at each other in the ring till Vince comes out and says that it WILL happen and that next week on Raw they will ink the contract. Then the two champs fued by showing up on each others show and what have you. After the contract signing the GMs more or less stay out of the whole thing. But I guess if they really want to play it up the GMs could be in their champs corner.

I guess who could switch around who is playing face and what show wins the rumble but I wanted the Smackdown star to have a reason to be at Raw. Plus it would be a nice surprise to start up Raw and have they Smackdown guy head on out.

I don't know who I would have as the champs since people might be going to Smackdown for the move to scyfy and who knows who will be a face/heel by then. Maybe Wade playing the Raw heel champ or a newly turned heel Randy and a face Edge play the Smackdown champ. But I never have liked a face Edge. Taker I think should be in a nontitle match and I wouldn't put Rey in there. So I guess I'm kinda stuck with Edge/Wade.

But I would have the Smackdown star win. Kinda put Smackdown in the spot light. This will end in a new belt being handed to the Smackdown star the next night on Raw. Vince tells him he can now be on both shows. Have it be the last segment on Raw. Balloons and confetti flow till the whole thing gets fucked up by the heel Raw star. Setting up a return match at what ever comes after WM now a days.

But I think the Raw champ should be someone who has had the belt since atleast RR. That way he will like kinda strong beating someone at RR and winning at EC.

I thought about the exact same situation. The only difference is that Miz cashes in after the WM match and either a) win the unified match or b) loses and starts a massive rivalry with the the winner.

As for the match itself. I think there gonna build it up to Cena v Taker as that's the only match out of the top stars that hasn't happened. Although, HHH, Orton, CM Punk, and Edge are other choices I wouldn't mind.

I guess if you want to have Miz in the mix he could win a title with out having to use his MITB. Then he can say he wants to cash it in at WM. That way we get a non-surpise cash in. I think a Cena/Taker match sells itself. They don't need titles in the mix to have a hyped up match. I think with both title in the mix the match will already have lots of hype. Wasting a Cena/Taker amount of hype on it would be kinda silly. Cause with out 2 title matches that is already one less big match at WM. So why not take the title away from Cena/Taker and give that hype to another match.

Taker doesnt need to be in the unification match because lets face it, i dont see him losing the streak. Which means if he is in the match he will win.

Now my scenario involves HHH winning the RR and the next night on Raw the GM or Vince announce that the respective champs will unify the titles at WM and HHH as winner of the RR will be added to the match and instead of picking the champion he wants to face, he gets to choose the stipulation of this 3 way at the RR Sheamus wins the title cleanly over Orton giving him his first CLEAN win and the WHC is won by CM Punk.

At the EC PPV both Champions retain nothing exciting....

At WM the build up and mic work for this match have been awesome now its comes down and HHH decides that its a 3way LAST MAN STANDING MATCH. After a brutal battle HHH wins and unifies the title only to hear...AWESOME!!!! and Miz runs down to cash in his MitB on a beaten and bloodied HHH, only to have HHH hit a quick roll up and pin. Miz sets history as the first one to cash in his case and NOT win.

My own personal opinion..... The main event for the Unification of the Titles at WM27 should be a Three Way Match: World Champion CM Punk vs WWE Champion Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan) and Royal Rumble winner Kaval and WWE letting them go all out (meaning no banned moves). Obviously its very very unlikley to happen but if it did i could be one of the greatest matches ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back