wrestlemania line up SPOILER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andranic

Dark Match Jobber
Dave Meltzer just said some of the rumored match's for wrestlemania I really thing its going to be very disappointing. I dont know if you guys saw it so here it is
Source: Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

As of this weekend they have four matches planned for Wrestlemania. They are John Cena vs. Edge vs. Randy Orton in a triple thread for the title, The Undertaker vs. Batista, Hulk Hogan vs. Shane McMahon with Khali in his corner, and a possible Shawn Michaels vs. King Booker match with Donald Trump managing Michaels and Vince managing Booker. That final match is still not a done deal, but the rest are seemingly in place. Things change hourly with Vince McMahon so these WrestleMania matches are always hard to call each year. Stay tuned to the site for more information leading into the PPV though.

I think this is horrible. First Cena Orton and Edge can in no way carry a show For raw it would be a good match but not for Wrestlemania. Hogan vs. Shane has no point to it and Shawn Vs Booker is a match that no one will care for. Im sure it wont be a bad match but again its wrestlemania. In my opinion this is what is should be

WWE TITLE

Cena Vs. HBK ( due to triple H being out)

Hogan Vs Khali (since Big Show is Out)

Undertaker Vs. Batisita ( it looks like thats what its going to be )

RVD Vs Lashly ( will not be a good match but RVD needs the title for ECW to Survive)

these are just some things that seem to be realistic and as good as it can be considering how things are going right now..l. I would like to hear what you guys think. I know Austin Rock and Foley would be great but only thing i see is Austin making an appearance

Another thing is that HBK should win the rumble tonight since it is in his home town and that we really havnt had a great rumble since 2002

Hogan vs Shane would be a pointless match, Hogan vs Khali is the cards and its supposed to be like the Hogan vs Andre The Giant match at Wrestlemania 3, but there is no point in that either.

I think its between Taker And HBK to win. I have got a feeling it's gonna be HBK, it just would work out.

i think undertaker will be all like "i deserve a title shot since kennedy already got one" and then they will fight for the title shot at no way out, with taker coming out victorious. i think orton will win the rumble

Nah, HBK doesn't want to go over tonight, his body's too beaten and worn down to carry the WWE on his back again. I think, in all honesty, that if he wins, he'll lose the stip before Wrestlemania. If you ask me... Cena vs. Edge vs. Orton vs. HBK would be a great WWE Title match @ Mania due to their similar styles.

the problem with Cena Edge and Orton is that the only one thats really good is edge the truth is Cena and orton wouldnt draw. the main event at wrestlemania is sepose to be the Biggest and best match for the year how can it be Cena Vs Edge Vs Orton. that will in no way carry wrestlemania. who else can you honestly say can face cena and be a match you would want to watch. the truth is no wants orton to be world champion and Edge will be distroyed in a few weeks when they drop the title to cena ( not saying that should happen becasue edge is very much there when it comes to a title run) if the title were to change hands HBK would be interesting to see .

Taker vs Batista at Wrestlemania but I just hope that Batista doesn't end Taker's streak as he is just so ungrateful and lives on his feud in Which HHH carried him

HBK or Taker will win the Rumble

WWE Title Match at Wrestlemania will either be Shawn Michaels vs John Cena or Cena vs Edge vs Orton vs Michaels as I just don't think they trust randy orton but Edge is always a possibility

This is WM Card right now
World Title Match[/B]
Undertaker vs Batista(c)
WWE Title Match
John Cena(c) vs Randy Orton vs Edge
Singles Match
Shane McMahon vs Hulk Hogan
WWE Womans Title Batle Royal
Mickey James,(c)Victoria,Melina,Torrie,Maria,Kelly,Jillian,Ahsley,Crystal,Rebecca,Kelly Kelly,Ariel.
WWE World Tag Team Title Match
World Greatest Tag Team vs Cryme Tyme(c)
ECW Title Fatal Four Way Match
CM Punk vs Test vs Lashley vs Monty Brown
Money In the Bank Ladder Match
Carlito Vs RVD Vs Kennedy vs Sabu vs Benoit Vs Ric Flair
Street Fight Tag Team Match
Hardy Boyz Vs MNM -loser must never wrestle together again
Grudge Match
Booker T w Vince Vs Shawn Michaels w Trump
WWE US Title Match
Chavo Guerrero(c) Vs Rey Mysterio
WWE Cruserweight Title Inventantional
Gregory Helms, Jamie Noble, Super Crazy,scotty 2 hotty someone else

WWE Championship Match at Wrestlemania --
Randy Orton:- Nobody wants Randy as Champion and I don't think the WWE trusts him as Champion. The only reason he still gets pushed is because he has been billed as this supposed 'Legend Killer' and the WWE feel it would be a waste to have invested so much in him just to dump him. Likely to be in the Wrestlemania main event but don't expect him to be winning.

Edge:- Edge deserves another title run as he has actually shown glimpses of being a brilliant champion but hasn't been given the opportunity to show what he can do. In both his previous title runs he was made to look weak in order to build up Cena, who not for lack of trying, doesn't have half of Edge's talent. I'd like to see Edge given a chance to shine as champ against fresh new opponents such as Orton and HBK instead of boring old Cena. Likely to be in Wrestlemania main event and is in with a chance of winning.

Shawn Michaels:- HBK or Taker will win the Rumble. HBK has not held the title since the end of 2002 which was given to him as a kind of welcome back present. Since then he has been one of WWE's top performers, if not the best and I feel he deserves a title run which will hopefully come his way at Wrestlemania.

John Cena:- I cannot stand Cena as Champion any longer, in fact Umaga seems a more exciting prospect than having to suffer the Doctor of Thuganomics repetitive repertoire and boring feuds. He might please seven year olds but I think WWE needs someone fresh and different than a suck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back