• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlemania 31: Daniel Bryan VS The Rock

Do you want to see this wonderful epic dream match?

• YES! YES! YES!

• no, I hate fun

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back to the OP,I love bryan and Rock but they're characters aren't really a good match atm at least. I guess you could have bryan have beef with rock because he got his success so easy and he dosen't appreciate the struggle of a guy like DB but all in all I think bryan would have to alter his gimmick a bit to most effective which he has shown he can play a number of roles ( coward, comedy acy to ultimate under dog) Im not too shore what exactly maybe a little cockier?

IN general they're just not to guys I would imagine have serious beef with one another, but it would be great boost for bryan

If Rock wants to put Daniel Bryan over, I'd love to see it. Bryan is the opposite of Rock. He worked for everything he has, wasn't gifted with anything other than heart. Rock was put on the fast track because of his dad, had great natural looks/athleticism, and natural pro wrestling ability. Then he took it and left. Bryan has no business physically being as good as he is. His drive and passion got him where he is. I'd love to see it. I'd love to see Bryan blow up Rock in the ring.

I'm unsure if this is where I would place either Daniel Bryan or The Rock at Wrestlemania 31. Do I want to see them ever face each other in a title match? Yeah sure that would be great. This doesn't seem like a Wrestlemania level match though. If Bryan's Yes Movement continues to grow and he becomes more popular it's always possible. Rock has others that WWE may have him face first though if he were to return for another Wrestlemania show. He hasn't faced Undertaker yet so I'm sure some may want to see that, and he owes Cena a tie breaker for their rivalry which is currently tied at 1-1. It could make for a great Summerslam or Royal Rumble match over the World Heavyweight Championship. Punk got a Royal Rumble match with The Rock, so why not Bryan if this match plays out? I support having it, just don't think it would be at Wrestlemania 31. If they do in fact do this match next year, I am not against it. A lot can happen in a year so you never know.

That would be a great match and all but with rumors of Sting and Kurt Angle debuting/returning to the WWE I think this is the perfect chance for somewhat of a dream card.Rock vs Bryan is not technically a dream match.I would rather the card look somethink...
Rock vs Orton (Falls Count Anywhere)-One of the only dream matches that hasn't happened but still can.Besides Rock shouldn't face Lesnar because they faced off one-on-one before.Making this Falls Count Anywhere makes it better because both Rock and Orton delivers in these matches.Rock could return to except his HOF induction but Orton comes out and RKO him stating he is better than The Rock and he should be going in the hall not The Rock.
Cena vs Reigns (WWE hvt. title)If they push him right he could feud with Ambrose and Rollins at Extreme Rules and Payback.At Battleground and MITB he feuds with a begans a feud with The Authority and feuds with Kane leading to a match with Triple H at Summerslam he would then feud with Randy Orton from Night Of Champions to Survivor Series where it could see Team WWE (Reigns,Cena,Bryan,Cesaro,Big E) vs The Authority (Orton,Batista,HHH,Ambrose,Kane.)At TLC he has a feud with a heel Angle ending at EC.He wins the RR moves on to face Angle one more time at EC where Cena (the new world champ) would congratulate him on his victory only to turn heel on him setting this up.
Taker vs Sting After Taker defeat Lesnar,Sting appears setting this up.
Lesnar vs Batista (Last Man Standing) I would have Lesnar win this seeing how his record at Mania after XXX will be 1-3.Besides Batista in their first battle.This is
Angle vs BryanAngle appears to turn face and forms a friendship with Daniel Bryan after EC.Have him team with him for 3 weeks and turn on him the third week Angle slamming him and putting him in submissions.
Triple H vs Bray WyattTriple H turns face again and announce he is entering the RR because he wants one more world title.The week before RR Wyatt takes him out.At EC HHH returns with a vengeance costing Wyatt the match.Wyatt tells HHH to put his career on the line Hunter does.Wyatt wins the biggest match of his life.
Cesaro vs Big Show (c) (IC title) Not really a dream match but this could be a great moment for Cesaro to swing Big Show winning the IC title at that.I could see him or Ambrose as this era's Edge
Henry vs Big E. I really don't know how to book this one now.
Disgruntled Guys (Miz,Ziggler,Ryder) vs The Legends (Jericho,Kane,RVD) I really don't know how to book this one.
Cody/Goldust vs The Uso's vs Sandow/Carlito or Del Rio(representing The Disgruntled Guy's) I really don't know how to book this one

While I definitely wouldn't be opposed to Bryan vs. Rocky taking place at Mania, as a fan it isn't exactly on the top of my list of matches I really want to see. & as far as logical storytelling goes (not that things like that matter to the WWE) it seems a little late for this match. The only interaction that I can recall these two ever having was at RAW1000, so a match 3 years later between the two would probably either feel super rushed with no backstory or be built upon a single moment that took place several years ago. Also I too subscribe to the theory that if The Rock comes back at Mania 31 (or at all) for another match/run, it will probably be his last. & I just couldn't see the WWE letting someone like Daniel Bryan end the career of their Holywood golden boy & arguably the WWE's biggest Superstar to ever crossover into the mainstream media. So while Bryan/Rock is definitely a dream match for the ages, I don't ever see it happening & I'm really not that heartbroken over it.

As far as WM31 goes, since I already made a Summerslam 2014 card I thought I would go ahead & throw out a couple matches I think we might see/a couple matches I would like to see take place at Wrestlemania 31:

- The Rock's Career on the Line: The Rock vs. Roman Reigns

- The Undertaker vs. Sting

- No Holds Barred: Triple H vs. Dean Ambrose

- Fatal Four Way for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: CM Punk(c) vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan (Royal Rumble Winner)

- Batista vs. Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman

- Bray Wyatt vs. Luke Harper vs. Erick Rowan

- Ladder Match for the I.C. Championship: Seth Rollins(c) vs. Cesaro vs. Chris Jericho vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Titus O'Neil vs. Sami Zayn vs. Adrian Neville

- [Kick-Off Show] Sheamus, The Big Show, Kofi Kingston, Fandango w/Summer Rae & The Usos vs. Alberto Del Rio, Christian, Jack Swagger, Alexander Rusev w/Lana & Los Matadores w/El Torito

The matches I would like The Rock to have:

1. Rock vs. Brock II. The Rock himself said in an interview that he wanted to fight Brock at WM 30 but he he wasnt going to be able to make it to 30, but WM 31 would probably be the right time.

2. Rock vs. HHH (One Last Time) I would love to see these two have a match b/c I grew up as a fan watching them.

3. Rock vs. Angle Loved their matches and they can still put on a good match together.

4. Rock vs. Taker at WM.

The Rock shouldn't face Bryan for the strap at WM31 regardless if Bryan wins. That means a part-timer would be in the main event 3 of the last 4 years (no match at 30). Instead you could give an up and comer a huge opportunity like Cesaro, Reigns, or Bray

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back