Daniel Bryan: Main eventing at WM31 plan.

BestWrestlingOpinions

Getting Noticed By Management
===MOVE THIS IN A CORECT THREAD IF IT NEEDS BE===

2013, Royal Rumble. Cm Punk loses his title to the Rock. A month later, we get Cena (the winner of the Rumble) vs Punk on Raw. Pretty much, the crowd wanted Punk to be in the title picture at WM, and Cena had his "critics / haters" who didn't want him to be there. The Rock was a beloved champion, in sorts. Remind you of any situation? Exactly. Reigns is Cena, Bryan is Punk and Lesnar is Rock.

On the Raw match, Cena defeated Punk in an amazing match and we got Rock vs Cena. Most people would agree that a triple threat match would be the way to go, where Cena vs Punk would end in a draw, so that both guys would go to WM.

Now, we have Reigns vs Bryan at Fast Lane, and I think the way to go is having the match end in a draw. Let it go for 20 minutes, let it be a great match if it can. Vince wants Reigns, we want Bryan. Letting the match end in a draw and making the Main Event a triple threat keeps both sides happy. Personally, even if Bryan doesn't win the title, I won't have any problem, it's just his place to be involved in the title match.

WWE missed this opportunity at WM29, but I think it's the best option to go with right now for WM31. Reigns gets his chance at WM31 main event, people get Bryan and we get a good match possibly.

No no no no no why have the royal rumble at all if they are gonna change the main event at mania again cause the fans ain't happy again I have no interest at seeing another triple threat at mania for the title or daniel Bryan in the main event we had that last year the ultimate underdog over coming the odds. It's funny this time last year the same people on here were complaing about wwe not making new stars and cena and orton been in title picture all the time are now the ones trying to stop wwe from trying to create a new star in reigns even though he ain't ready there willing to try and yous want the same person to headline mania 2 years on the trot with the same storyline underdog overcoming odds talk about hypocritical rant over

No no no no no why have the royal rumble at all if they are gonna change the main event at mania again cause the fans ain't happy again I have no interest at seeing another triple threat at mania for the title or daniel Bryan in the main event we had that last year the ultimate underdog over coming the odds. It's funny this time last year the same people on here were complaing about wwe not making new stars and cena and orton been in title picture all the time are now the ones trying to stop wwe from trying to create a new star in reigns even though he ain't ready there willing to try and yous want the same person to headline mania 2 years on the trot with the same storyline underdog overcoming odds talk about hypocritical rant over

Dude, calm down... I didn't say that Bryan will win it, I said he deserves to be in it. He lost the title and didn't get the rematch, so there is enough reason for him to be in it. Reigns will still be in it, so that his Rumble win actually means something and Bryan will save the 1v1 match from being a disaster. It willa ctually benefit Reigns, because he will be involved in a good match and he can have a strong showing and even win the belt in the end.

How am I a hypocrite for wanting Bryan to be in the main event? What do you want? To have one guy main event Mania and then go to the midcard forever? Do you want Reigns to win the title, drop it 2 months later to some other new guy and then he tags with Rose? I don't understand...

Dude, calm down... I didn't say that Bryan will win it, I said he deserves to be in it. He lost the title and didn't get the rematch, so there is enough reason for him to be in it. Reigns will still be in it, so that his Rumble win actually means something and Bryan will save the 1v1 match from being a disaster. It willa ctually benefit Reigns, because he will be involved in a good match and he can have a strong showing and even win the belt in the end.

How am I a hypocrite for wanting Bryan to be in the main event? What do you want? To have one guy main event Mania and then go to the midcard forever? Do you want Reigns to win the title, drop it 2 months later to some other new guy and then he tags with Rose? I don't understand...

I was on about fans in general and if you read my post I clearly state why so no need to explain myself. I'm sick of fans on here having double standards complaining about seeing the same thing over and over yet their wanting the same thing this year daniel Bryan over coming the odds again it's something I'm not interested in though I agree he deserves his re match at some point. I feel sorry for reigns cause this is gonna ruin his career I fear no matter what happens.

And to answer your question on what do I want ? I want reigns to succeed yes he's not ready but he might suprise a few people I hope.most fans are not willing to let him try change their minds before mania as I said in my last post I think it will ruin his career either way if he beats Bryan the fans will riot again or he loses to Bryan and he's back at square one.

I might be in the minority here but I really don't want to see Bryan in the wrestlemania main event. It really would feel like deja vu and the best example to illustrate my point is rock vs cena at wrestlemania 29. The first match between the 2 at mania 28 was awesome and made for a great mania moment and then they did the rematch and I was underwhelming. Bryan going back to the main event of mania would be the same way, it wouldn't be as special. You could still have a number 1 contender match at mania between Bryan and somebody else and give Bryan a title rematch at the next ppv.

Now I think we should give reigns a chance and see what he can do in a big main event match. His first test will be again Bryan at fast lane and if he's able to shine in this match then he might actually be ready for mania and lesnar.

I might be in the minority here but I really don't want to see Bryan in the wrestlemania main event. It really would feel like deja vu and the best example to illustrate my point is rock vs cena at wrestlemania 29. The first match between the 2 at mania 28 was awesome and made for a great mania moment and then they did the rematch and I was underwhelming. Bryan going back to the main event of mania would be the same way, it wouldn't be as special. You could still have a number 1 contender match at mania between Bryan and somebody else and give Bryan a title rematch at the next ppv.

Now I think we should give reigns a chance and see what he can do in a big main event match. His first test will be again Bryan at fast lane and if he's able to shine in this match then he might actually be ready for mania and lesnar.
I agree but unfortunately a lot of fans seem hellbent on ruinining reigns big moment and not giving him a chance to prove himself.

===MOVE THIS IN A CORECT THREAD IF IT NEEDS BE===

2013, Royal Rumble. Cm Punk loses his title to the Rock. A month later, we get Cena (the winner of the Rumble) vs Punk on Raw. Pretty much, the crowd wanted Punk to be in the title picture at WM,

I don't remember things this way at all. Sure Punk had his die hard fans and many complained about RematchaMania but I don't remember the crows being all that vocal about Punk being in the Mania title picture.

and Cena had his "critics / haters" who didn't want him to be there. The Rock was a beloved champion, in sorts. Remind you of any situation? Exactly. Reigns is Cena, Bryan is Punk and Lesnar is Rock.

On the Raw match, Cena defeated Punk in an amazing match and we got Rock vs Cena. Most people would agree that a triple threat match would be the way to go, where Cena vs Punk would end in a draw, so that both guys would go to WM.

Again, I don't know these most people are. WM 29 sold really well despite Punk not being in the main event.

I also think most fans want traditional one on one matches for the title at Mania. They are cleaner and leave less question about whether or not the better man wins.

Now, we have Reigns vs Bryan at Fast Lane, and I think the way to go is having the match end in a draw. Let it go for 20 minutes, let it be a great match if it can. Vince wants Reigns, we want Bryan. Letting the match end in a draw and making the Main Event a triple threat keeps both sides happy. Personally, even if Bryan doesn't win the title, I won't have any problem, it's just his place to be involved in the title match.

I'm not sure Reigns can wrestle a singles match for 20 minutes. I imagine if they are going to do this they will pull out a lot of Authority shenanigans. I don't mind the idea though. It is probably the better set up for Raw the next night. Drag things out so people tune in to see what is next.

WWE missed this opportunity at WM29, but I think it's the best option to go with right now for WM31. Reigns gets his chance at WM31 main event, people get Bryan and we get a good match possibly.

Again, I'm not big on multi man matches for the title at Mania but this will be fine. I'm not that interested or invested in the alternatives to complain too much.

Well, if the rumours are true and they've scrapped Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler, then I wouldn't have a problem with DB being in the Main Event in a Triple Threat match. I'm not too worried about the outcome either because no matter what Rollins is going to cash in eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back