• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why The Rock SUCKS!!

Which scenario do you prefer?

• Scenario 1

• Scenario 2

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're the biggest troll I've seen around here.

He's not a troll. He's just dumb.

"Rocky SUCKS!! He should come back." That's what this thread says in a nutshell. Frankly I'm surprised this thread hasn't been thrown in the trash for being just that.

Rock can do whatever he wants. He owes nothing to wrestling fans. Absolutely nothing. He's one of the most over guys of all time, so you know what people are going to do when he announces he's retiring in to the WWE HOF? They'll cheer, whether he wrestles more or not. Who cares if you didn't like his feud with Cena? The buyrates say you're in the minority. Get over it. I'm sure you're probably pissed he went over Punk too. Boohoo. Oh wait, you probably think Punk SUCKS!! too :rolleyes:

Well this is stupid.

Remember what happened the last time The Rock wrestled a match? Something, something, something pulling muscles off the bone. Missed a bunch of promotion for a movie? Pissed off a bunch of Hollywood executives?

So many wrestling fans have unrealistic expectations for performers. They are NOT your personal play things. They're not your toys, and the WWE ring is not your toy box. The Rock is a Hollywood actor. In 2013 he was the highest grossing actor on the planet.

He came back, did his matches, and has no obligation to stay on ala the Undertaker for the next five years. Why should he? If he wants to wrestle, more power to him, but you're acting like he has an obligation to the fans to keep working WrestleMania matches. That's absolute bullshit. Nobody does. Nobody really owes the fans anything. Especially not the fans who hang out online and bitch about their work schedule.

He got out. He moved on with his life. Let it be. He's a human being, he gets to have his own life, do what he wants, and it's not up to you to determine that he "SUCKS!!" because he may or may not want to show up at WrestleMania for the next five years.

He's not a troll. He's just dumb.

"Rocky SUCKS!! He should come back." That's what this thread says in a nutshell. Frankly I'm surprised this thread hasn't been thrown in the trash for being just that.

Rock can do whatever he wants. He owes nothing to wrestling fans. Absolutely nothing. He's one of the most over guys of all time, so you know what people are going to do when he announces he's retiring in to the WWE HOF? They'll cheer, whether he wrestles more or not. Who cares if you didn't like his feud with Cena? The buyrates say you're in the minority. Get over it. I'm sure you're probably pissed he went over Punk too. Boohoo. Oh wait, you probably think Punk SUCKS!! too :rolleyes:

I agree and I've learnt my lesson. This thread creator is not to be taken seriously ever. Call him dumb, attention-seeker, troll, fact remains on one hand he says he admires Brock, but calls him a "joke" and " a nothing" and same goes with The Rock. Just read the way he types with an assumed authority as if just because he wants or doesn't want a multi-millionaire actor and one of the biggest wrestling successes ever to wrestle/be in HOF, it should happen or we all should give a fuck. It's indicated by his earlier remarks
"I consider Rocky the G.O.A.T. as well.
I was excited when he said he's coming back and never leaving again.
I thought he'd be there every year for one blockbuster match at WrestleMania.
After leaving for 7 years, he's FINALLY returned and now he wants to retire just after two Wrestlemanias?
I want him to wrestle maybe 4-5 more Manias then retire."

What authority or power does anyone have to say "I want XYZ to wrestle maybe 4-5 more Manias then retire" ? It doesn't even have proper punctuation for chrissakes. I'm not going to interact in any of such threads. Jesus.

Says the Daniel Bryan hater lol.

Anyway, that Cena fanboy / Rocky hater was trying to act tough saying Austin was better than Rock. He even said himself that he only watched AE episodes on the internet. Hence why I called Austin a jobber, he was annoying me however I don't mean it, I've always liked SCSA despite some of his fanboys being annoying.

I believe The Rock is better than Austin overall as a wrestler however that doesn't change the fact that Austin cares / cared about his wrestling career.

The Rock doesn't care about the way he wants to end his wrestling career.

Look at Taker, for example, he wants a big last match against Cena in his hometown.

Rock just wants to end his career quickly, his wrestling career is like a cancer to him that he just wants to end it. He just wants to go away.

Speaking of which, imagine if The Rock ended his career with Brock Lesnar, what a joke that would be.

If I knew that Rock would be like this in the future, I would've cheered Taker all these years and not the big jabroni.

Can't believe I wasted all these years on supporting a jabroni like rock, all the merchandise I bought for nothing, I'm throwing all of them away if he retires next year.

The Undertaker who is 7 YEARS OLDER than Rock will retire after him, what a joke.

Are you serious bro?! You seem mad?
You have this crush on Rock and he put a restraining order on you?

You're illogical and quite frankly a bit crazy, I won't comment on everything you say but comparing Undertaker who has NOTHING ELSE TO DO, and Rock that plays in 3 movies a year and 1 or 2 TV series for the past few years? Are you serious? I'm sure you're saying stuff just to provoke but it makes you a bit COOCOO.

Chill man, Rock is not dead, he's still there for you, but in another way, he's not there physically for you in the middle of the ring, but his spirit is here, it's in your heart, it's in your memories. Now get dressed and go to work!

COOOOCOOOOOOO

Yeah.

I consider Rocky the G.O.A.T. as well.

I was excited when he said he's coming back and never leaving again.

I thought he'd be there every year for one blockbuster match at WrestleMania.

After leaving for 7 years, he's FINALLY returned and now he wants to retire just after two Wrestlemanias?

I want him to wrestle maybe 4-5 more Manias then retire.

So...you create a thread about why he sucks, then say he's the greatest of all time?

Make up your mind bro....

Anyway I say that the rock is one of the greatest ever to grace a ring. He went from a nobody to a huge deal, and he deserves the hall of fame. I don't know if he will fight again, remember his mega injury after WM 29? If he does great, but if not I understand.

Well this is stupid.

Remember what happened the last time The Rock wrestled a match? Something, something, something pulling muscles off the bone. Missed a bunch of promotion for a movie? Pissed off a bunch of Hollywood executives?

So many wrestling fans have unrealistic expectations for performers. They are NOT your personal play things. They're not your toys, and the WWE ring is not your toy box. The Rock is a Hollywood actor. In 2013 he was the highest grossing actor on the planet.

He came back, did his matches, and has no obligation to stay on ala the Undertaker for the next five years. Why should he? If he wants to wrestle, more power to him, but you're acting like he has an obligation to the fans to keep working WrestleMania matches. That's absolute bullshit. Nobody does. Nobody really owes the fans anything. Especially not the fans who hang out online and bitch about their work schedule.

He got out. He moved on with his life. Let it be. He's a human being, he gets to have his own life, do what he wants, and it's not up to you to determine that he "SUCKS!!" because he may or may not want to show up at WrestleMania for the next five years.

Absolutely. I couldn't have said it better than you did. I'm flabbergasted by OP's attitude, which reveals nothing more beyond immaturity and childishness the way he says "I want the rock to wrestle maybe 5-6 more Manias then retire". I'm the one to usually maintain composure but this got me furious. How the hell is The Rock obliged or obligated to some GOAT and wrestle 5-6 more "Manias" else GOAT thinks he SUCKS!!! WTF?

I'm sorry if this sounds offensive but Triple H should not end The Rock's career. Despite their kayfabe history, Triple H is not on The Rock's level. And this is not being a Rock ass kisser or a Triple H hater but I'm pretty sure most people can agree that Triple H was never THE man like The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, etc. This is in no way me bashing Triple H because great stars like Taker and Randy Savage were never THE man.

The storyline potential for their characters feuding is bigger than any other marquee matchup The Rock could have as his final match. I don't disagree that Triple H isn't as popular as The Rock outside of wrestling but given the crowd that will be paying to see The Rock wrestle his final match, Triple H is just as well known to them. Besides, their parallel rise to popularity in the WWF, their successes, and well storied rivalry, is what sells the match. Both are main eventers that deserve to go out on top. Neither can put on a more relevant match for their finale with anyone else outside of Stone Cold (who isn't likely coming back to wrestle. Hence him being the perfect referee for the match).

I certainly don't want to see either man end their career to a newer talent. I'd rather them both go out in a blaze of glory. Especially since they've already done their share of losing at past Wrestlemanias. A very spot-filled physical match ending in a draw between The Rock and Triple H, would be a fitting end for both men. Neither needs to be wrestling anymore and it's the perfect way for them to ride off into the sunset on wrestling's grandest stage. Also it would provide something that WWE seems to rarely offer...True closure.

the Rock sucks...
the Undertaker's streak sucks, he should retire...
Austin was a jobber...
Cena sucks...

Goatman, I wanna know who's Next?

On topic, if Rock doesn't return ever, that is acceptable. He got injured in his final match which affected one of his movies in some way. He is an A-List Action Star at this point, Last year's Highest Grossing actor in Hollywood.

To besides, getting your career ended in the Main Event at Wrestlemania by the Current Face of the Company in John Cena(Most liked US Athlete on Facebook,btw) isn't a bad way to go in any case....

Cheers.

PS: Should have put in a fourth option for those who don't like either Scenario. That option could have been "NONE". :)

For someone who thinks that the Rock sucks, you seem to have put some real thought into these scenarios where he's actually booked at Wrestlemania.

But yeah, Rock vs. Cena was never going to be a technical classic. That wasn't the point of the match. The point was the two biggest stars from two generations going head to head. The match weren't that bad, considering the Rock had worked one match before Wrestlemania 28. Rock vs. Cena was still an exciting, iconic moment.

But I'd be okay if I never saw the Rock again. I'm not one of those people who hates the Rock for leaving. Most of us would do the same if the opportunity was offered to us. But, like CM Punk has said, the Rock's schtick is tired and predictable, from an era where the majority of wrestling fans were mouthbreathing menchildren. Catchphrases, making fun of people's clothes, calling women ****es. Yeah, I don't care anymore.

Induct the Rock into the Hall of Fame, let him retire, and stop relying on part timers so much.

The biggest problem with the Rock, is the fact that he can make far more money in the movies then in wrestling. Hollywood can pay him 15+ million for one movie, there is no way WWE can pay him 15+ million for one match, or 2 matches, just no way, WWE would never make a return.

If Rock was like Batista and failed in the movies, then sure he might come back, but Rock just isn't going to bother.

Yet I still say Rock's legacy is always going to be tainted and some fans will hate him even more and further on, just by the fact that he comes back and says he isn't going anywhere and that he will be back, then goes on to not show up on WWE tv for a full year plus. I;d rather had him just not lied, say your good bye then. Instead he gives fanboys some hope that hes actually coming back, when he actually isn't. And if he does its just for one match, cause hes too scared and worried about getting injured.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who thinks The Rock sucks, is an idiot. He's jobbed to guys, worked his way up through the ranks, won naysayers over, put on entertaining matches, made countless entertaining promos, has quite a ridiculous amount of highlight moments, became a household name, and has even promoted the company after semi-retirement. Given everything he's done and accomplished, if he sucks, then (in this Bizarro world you've crafted) Hogan, Austin, HBK, Undertaker and Cena are absolute shit.

I think the only thing worthy in the WWE of The Rock's time away from filming, would be a career-ending match against Triple H at Wrestlemania. It should be teased for months leading up to it and I'd want the match to be the end for both men. It should be an epic match with a ton of "WTF!!" spots and it should end in a draw without either man able to continue. The storyline should play up their history in the company and their past feuds in the Attitude Era. Their could even be a Survivor Series match between Degeneration X (Triple H w/ NAO) VS Nation of Domination (The Rock w/ Mark Henry and D'Lo Brown) The feud should also touch on how The Rock gained all of the fame in his career and how Triple H gained the business/industry. Stone Cold could work his way into their feud becoming the bi-partial special guest referee of their WM match. Seeing as how he has had a storied kayfabe past with both men.

So no, I don't want to see Rock VS Lesnar, Daniel Bryan, Cena, Sting, Undertaker, or anyone else other than Triple H. I think both men need and deserve a cool ending to their wrestling careers. If Edge got to leave on top, both of them certainly deserve to.

Also, I think it's so stupid to have that match in their back pocket and not capitalize on it.

Well said dude. Rocky obviously doesn't suck. I get what the OP is saying and it all comes down to the love he has for him and wanting to see him more. That's all it is. I'm a huge Rock fan and wish I saw him more too but I understand that it's his life and he's got many other passions and obligations. It's nothing personal against wrestling fans. Austin does the same...he's been gone forever. He comes back very seldom for a ref role at Mania or Tough Enough. It's their life.

Rock wanted to come back this year but I'm not sure what happened with Brock vs Rock...he made it sound as if it was WWE's or Vince's decision to pull that match. Who knows, but to say his Mania 28 & 29 matches sucked is silly.

I'm not one of these fans that focuses on in ring performances toooo much...if they sucked that bad they wouldn't be there, and I can still tell the difference from a technical guy/creative guys from an average performer but as long as the story/build up to the match is great, the finish is great I can deal with a solid match and don't need a spectacular insane match. Therefore, I thought they were fine. However, I didn't like the obvious win going into the match that Cena was going to have. That's the only thing I disliked but whatever.

I'm fine with him retiring after one more match...he got me back into wrestling in 2011 and gave me the chance to see him live for the first time in all my years as a huge fan at Mania 28. I'm happy for that because I have wrestling back in my life after 9 years. He's helped bring back a lot of other fans I know of too.

Anyways, I love the idea of Rock's last match being against HHH. It's just so perfect and unfortunately too perfect to where they will drop the ball as they usually do with obvious matchups. Rock vs Brock would be solid, but a match with HHH would be special.

I also love the idea of incorporating DX and some Nation guys...nothing crazy, but maybe a Raw where the Outlaws and HHH jump the Rock and Henry and Simmons come to his aid. That'd be a cool backstage or in ring stint.

I also like Austin special guest ref'ing.

The story of their success in the business world and entertainment world would be a nice parallel. I would love for this to happen and think it should be both of their last matches as they were the best of enemies. Rock and Austin was based on their greatness where Rock and HHH was based on their hatred...much better story. They've never ever had a Mania singles match (unless you count Mania 16 since they were the final 2)...I think it'd be right for Rock to go over this time clean.

Well said dude. Rocky obviously doesn't suck. I get what the OP is saying and it all comes down to the love he has for him and wanting to see him more. That's all it is. I'm a huge Rock fan and wish I saw him more too but I understand that it's his life and he's got many other passions and obligations. It's nothing personal against wrestling fans. Austin does the same...he's been gone forever. He comes back very seldom for a ref role at Mania or Tough Enough. It's their life.

Rock wanted to come back this year but I'm not sure what happened with Brock vs Rock...he made it sound as if it was WWE's or Vince's decision to pull that match. Who knows, but to say his Mania 28 & 29 matches sucked is silly.

I'm not one of these fans that focuses on in ring performances toooo much...if they sucked that bad they wouldn't be there, and I can still tell the difference from a technical guy/creative guys from an average performer but as long as the story/build up to the match is great, the finish is great I can deal with a solid match and don't need a spectacular insane match. Therefore, I thought they were fine. However, I didn't like the obvious win going into the match that Cena was going to have. That's the only thing I disliked but whatever.

I'm fine with him retiring after one more match...he got me back into wrestling in 2011 and gave me the chance to see him live for the first time in all my years as a huge fan at Mania 28. I'm happy for that because I have wrestling back in my life after 9 years. He's helped bring back a lot of other fans I know of too.

Anyways, I love the idea of Rock's last match being against HHH. It's just so perfect and unfortunately too perfect to where they will drop the ball as they usually do with obvious matchups. Rock vs Brock would be solid, but a match with HHH would be special.

I also love the idea of incorporating DX and some Nation guys...nothing crazy, but maybe a Raw where the Outlaws and HHH jump the Rock and Henry and Simmons come to his aid. That'd be a cool backstage or in ring stint.

I also like Austin special guest ref'ing.

The story of their success in the business world and entertainment world would be a nice parallel. I would love for this to happen and think it should be both of their last matches as they were the best of enemies. Rock and Austin was based on their greatness where Rock and HHH was based on their hatred...much better story. They've never ever had a Mania singles match (unless you count Mania 16 since they were the final 2)...I think it'd be right for Rock to go over this time clean.

Finally someone who get it.

Hogan is 60, Austin is almost 50, Rock is the last HUGE star WWE has.

He's the last of a dying breed.

Maybe I'm just being a fanboy but I don't think he should retire yet.

If he's worried he might get injured, put him in a triple threat match or a tag team match.

If he gets into the HOF, that pretty much means he won't wrestle anymore.

He doesn't have to be in a 30 minute main event blockbuster match, just put him in a simple 10 minute match (like at WMXX) and have put over a young talent like The Shield, The Wyatts...

I would like to see Rock, Reigns and Uso's vs a 4 man team at Survivor Series. I think if Rock returns I would like to see him lead an Anoa'i family stable and end with a match at Survivor Series.

Also Rock is good enough for a hall of fame spot and as he said in his promos with Cena he is the reason WWE superstars have been able to transition into acting and deserves credit for that.

The only reason Rock sucks is for taking the money to put Cena over and raise his hand in a passing the torch type moment

I am not into all of this "Legend retires another Legend" rubbish.

How about an up-and-comer retires a legend like the Rock?

Personally, I would love to see Roman Reigns spear the Rock in half at Wrestlemania XXXI, letting the Great One go out with his ridiculous overselling and helping to establish his relation on top.

Where does "pathetic Rock fanboys" come from?
Because he has loyal fans that stick up for him when people trash him? So what? When you call people fanboys, it doesn't make you look any better.

It doesn't show Rock is retiring next year... it shows that it's reported that WWE want to induct Rock next year, but he hasn't accepted it, he may not even be aware of it. Even if he does go in, it doesn't mean he can't or won't wrestle afterwards.

When Rock is receiving backlash from fans like you and other wrestlers, why should he keep giving back? Wrestling fans seems to have a big problem with Rock in the last couple of years, they complain when he's there... they complain when he's not there... they want to claim they know how he thinks or feels... but he's never trashed WWE, his WWE career, or the fans (out of character)
They judge him because he's not dead, seriously injured, or 70, but he still doesn't want to work full time for WWE. And why should he? He's retired because he's done everything he wanted to do, and now he's got a better job making more money... What's the problem?
Even if he came back full time, everyone would complain he's not passing the torch in every match, everyone would complain he's not as good as he was... and he would have given up $20m a movie for that crap.

Why would him going in the HOF be a joke? He's one of the biggest, and the most successful wrestler to come out of WWE. He spent years at the top, sold millions, great matches, great promos, great moments, first 7 time WWE champ. He came back because fans asked him to... Why the hate?
...Exactly why he shouldn't come back.
Just because he achieved more than most, faster than most, doesn't mean he hasn't had a full and decent career.

The Rock has no real interest in wrestling when he's not in it. He was a fan when he was younger, he loved what he did, but he doesn't want to do or watch it anymore... why do wrestling "fanboys" have to have a problem with that?
Those wrestling fans complain how crap the product is, but then complain that Rock doesn't want to watch that crap.
WWE gave him a platform and he's always been grateful, but that doesn't mean he has to work there for life, or until some fans deem it acceptable.

I think he'll have at least one more match. He's friends with Brock and I think he wants that match, and maybe more. I think he would be happy to put over Reigns if they wanted him to. Or if Taker wanted a match.

For all anyone knows, one day Rock might want to quit acting and go back to WWE in some form or fashion, or maybe he wants to be out before Vince goes, who knows?! But I'm fine with him doing whatever he wants. He earn't my respect and I'll be happy to watch him if/when he comes back for whatever he does.

Yeah. I might have overreacted but I don't see why people keep saying Rock should come back next year and retire by beating Lesnar.

I don't think Lesnar is worthy of ending The Rock's career.

I'd much rather see Triple H end Rock's career or Taker or Jericho or Reigns or Bryan.

Say what you want about The Rock but he respects the buisness and when he retires he will do it the right way....more then likely he would job to Reigns since there is blood there and he's very proud of his heritage and would be willing to help propel his career.

If you haven't noticed by now The Rock is a different breed of wrestler....hell he's a different breed of human....If he wants to do something you can bet your ass he's gonna do it...if he wants to be inducted into the hall of fame only to win the WWE title the next night at wrestlemania then drop it to roman reigns the next night on Raw that will be exactly what happends because he's the rock there is nothing he can't overcome whether it be in wrestling or entertainment or some nerd complaining about him online...he's The Rock and your just gonna have to deal with it.

Барбоса;4780543 said:
I am not into all of this "Legend retires another Legend" rubbish.

How about an up-and-comer retires a legend like the Rock?

Personally, I would love to see Roman Reigns spear the Rock in half at Wrestlemania XXXI, letting the Great One go out with his ridiculous overselling and helping to establish his relation on top.

It's not legend retires other legend ...it's two of the biggest stars still to date who are sworn enemies for life and are coming down to their final match. Very different from a Flair vs HBK where they r old/ out of shape (Flair) and balding...HHH and Rock are in top shape and still young. They're not even really your typical "legend" where you picture an old ass guy who can't go anymore and hardly take a bump. This match would be epic!

Fack Reigns vs Rock...crowd will obviously root for Roman to win (because he's fresh and new) and if he doesn't win they will cry and boo the Rock the way they did Batista in the Rumble...why subject Rock to that? Let him have a fued that has meaning and has been built up to this final battle. Old school fans would mark the fack out like teen girls in the 60's did with the Beetles. I know I would.

Is there some way we can get OP banned? Everyday he makes a long troll bait thread that only a fool would sit down and read. Usually it's about CM Punk.

And why would the rock be retiring?

If this OP was banned then The Kid who made the Big Daddy V death thread should be banned also...

I don't think the moderators are very active on here sadly

I quickly read the first post and have skipped to the end, so if somebody else has called this then I do apologise. But seriously, why do we keep feeding this troll and his transparent baiting techniques?

I quickly read the first post and have skipped to the end, so if somebody else has called this then I do apologise. But seriously, why do we keep feeding this troll and his transparent baiting techniques?

I tried telling people. He spent all afternoon yesterday arguing how the Rock is the top superstar of all time, over Austin, and less than 24 hours later he creates a thread called "Why the Rock SUCKS!". It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

I'm not even going to waste my time to read another, "Why such and such sucks" thread by TheOneAndOnlyGOAT. At this point, I think that you just talk to hear yourself talk, even though you completely contradict yourself with every single thing that you say. This is starting to get pathetic.

Anyways, so that this isn't a spam post, The Rock doesn't suck. He has a career in Hollywood and it's understandable why he wouldn't want to put his body and health on the line and risk his future in Hollywood for a few more moments in the wrestling sun. He's done absolutely every thing he can do in the WWE. He's beaten Austin, Hogan, and Cena at WrestleMania. Who else can even come close to saying that? What does he owe us, the fans? Not a damn thing. So if he wants to retire next year, I say good for him and he should be happy about it.

Now before you pathetic Rock fanboys go crazy at me, hear me out.

According to Wrestling Observer Newsletter:

The Rock is said to be the leading candidate for the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame in California. It's more up to Rock, if he wants it, and how his schedule goes.

This clearly shows that The Rock is retiring next year.

No wrestler in history has ever wrestled after he got inducted into the Hall Of Fame, maybe one match max. (ie. Ric Flair, Roddy Piper...)

So let me get this straight, after leaving for 11 years, he comes back, works 2 crappy WM matches with an even crappier wrestler, leaves for 2 years then comes back to retire?

The first one was kind of ok I guess. The second one sucked badly, extremely predictable garbage.

"Passing the torch" to a guy who had the torch for about a decade lol.

What is wrong with wrestling ONE match a year for like the next 5 WrestleManias?

The Rock is 41, still young to retire.

IMO the perfect age for retirement is like 46 or something like that, kind of like Shawn Michaels.

But Rock is only wrestling ONE MATCH PER YEAR!!

He can still go after his mid-40s.

Is it really THAT Impossible for him to not show up at WrestleMania?

There are plenty options for him at WrestleMania if he can't show up that much:

Scenario 1:

They can have the tag team champs / young talents attack Roman Reigns every week on RAW.

Then Triple H or the RAW GM (they still do that?) can announce those two wrestlers will face roman reigns and a Mystery Opponent , an opponent of his choosing for the tag titles.

That opponent (the rock) appears on RAW before WM or at WM.

For the next upcoming weeks, Rock doesn't show up on raws, roman reigns ends up defending the tag titles alone, he loses the tag titles.
Rock shows up the next week after roman loses the tag titles and roman reigns beat him up badly keeping him off tv for the next road to wrestlemania where they will do ROCK VS REIGNS.

That would be a reigns heel turn or something. He cuts a promo the next week saying Rock became a big hot shot or something and doesn't care about his samoan family anymore.

That would be an epic storyline because:
-It would keep Rock off the main event scene.
-The two tag champs / young talents wrestling The Rock would benefit their career.
-Rock doesn't have to show up a lot nor wrestle a lot.

The-Rock-and-Roman-Reigns-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-34573037-532-734.jpg

Scenario 2:

CM Punk can become the WWE champ by next year (WM31). Bryan wins the rumble. Rock invokes his rematch clause.

The Rock vs CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan would be a GREAT IDEA.

Rock doesn't have to be there every week, bryan and punk can get that covered.

Rock is a HUGE draw.

WM25 and WM26 didn't get over 1 million buyrates. The Rock comes back for the next 3 WMs, they all get over 1 million buyrates.

Punk and Bryan can't main event because they're not WM draws but The Rock is.

Both Punk and Bryan would main event WrestleMania and The Rock being there would draw big WM buyrate.

During the match, Bryan and Punk can put the big jabroni through the announce table and wrestle for like 20 minutes in the ring.

The big jabroni rests most of the match and comes back the last 5 minutes.

The-Rock-Cm-Punk-and-Daniel-Bryan-segment-wwe-31608400-642-361.jpg

In conclusion:

If Rock retires and goes into the HOF next year that would be the biggest joke ever.

As a guy who attended every wrestlemania the last couple of years, I would be glad to go to the HOF next year and boo the big jabroni.

ROCKY SUCKS!

"No wrestler in history has ever wrestled after being inducted in the Hall-of-Fame".

Hulk Hogan wrestled at WMX8, WM19, and a few matches on Raw and Smackdown AFTER being inducted into the Hall-Of-Fame.

Ric Flair fought his retirement match at WM24, the night AFTER he was inducted into the HoF.

Roddy Piper, Jimmy Snuka and Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat all wrestled in the same match at WM25 AFTER being inducted into the Hall-Of-Fame (Steamboat was inducted the previous night, and Piper and Snuka a few years earlier).

Jerry "The King" Lawler has had matches (including the one where he had a heart attack soon after) AFTER being inducted into the HoF.

So, it doesn't mean that the Rock going into the HoF means that he won't wrestle again. I am actually surprised that he wasn't put in the 2012 or 2013 Class, especially 2012, with his epic match with Cena, and the fact it was in Miami, Florida, his hometown. I would have thought that the HoF would have been included in the Wrestlemania appearances.

So this guy's sole reason for this thread is whining about how The Rock doesn't deserve a HOF spot,may or not retire at 40 years old,broke more ground outside the Wrestling Business than any other Wrestler did,was the sole reason that WM 27,28,and 29 are the highest grossing Manias in history,and chose to come back because he wanted to? Did I miss anything? What do you want him to do? Hang on like Hogan & Flair have to whatever glory they try to get while taking away a spot from the current guys? I like all 3 guys but come on. Just because he might be going into the HOF next year doesn't mean he is retiring.

All I can say to this is give me a fucking break.

So your saying The Rock sucks because he was able to walk away from wrestling without causing long term pain/injures to his body and going to Hollywood making millions of dollar a film ? Wrestling fans need to get there head out there a*s and think. The Rock did what's best for him and his family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back