• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WOW, Punk fans are not gonna be happy

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
http://nodq.com/wwe/314394061.shtml

It's said that while WWE fully recognizes how hot CM Punk is right now and realizes his long-term potential, the real focus for the payoff of RAW's top storyline will be putting Triple H over.

Does he really need to go over? Triple H is already over. Plus it's not that hard for people to believe him as COO. Why would they need him to go over Punk at this point?

Uh, well that makes all the sense in the world. Gonna have to go ahead and take this one with a grain of salt, if you dont mind

If this is the case then,yeah, I fail too see why HHH needs to be put over Punk, arguably WWE's hottest superstar right now, so why risk derailing all that momentum Punks gained? HHH is already over, has been for a long time. How much more over do they expect him to get?

No. Just no. This story is hot garbage in the sun.

I heard something about the original plan being Punk returning, HHH kicking his ass, and del Rio cashing in. But that certainly didn't go through, if it was ever even in the cards to begin with.

Furthermore the source isn't particularly credible. Just some random news site that's more likely than not trying to pull traffic.

Complete bullshit. Claiming Triple H is about to bury somebody is just an IWC hobby.

Vince McMahon, Triple H, and the WWE are not stupid. They may be misguided sometimes, but they are not flat out stupid, and they know that having Triple H bury Punk would obviously be the stupidest fucking thing ever, especially since Triple H legitimately wants to start winding down his in-ring career. This rumor or report is absolute bullshit.

Thing is though, other reports are saying that WWE are booking on the fly and haven't worked out their endgame yet. Also, Hunter isn't THAT stupid.

So you give Punk a clean victory over the most over superstar in the WWE today only to have him buried by the GM of the company?

Yeah, not buying this at all.

If that was what this was all leading up to why the fuck would Punk resign? I highly doubt he would agree to come back only to be buried. Common sense folks.

Something else we might be looking over:

It says putting HHH over. It doesn't say putting him over Punk or him beating Punk. It says their focus is on pushing HHH. That doesn't mean Punk goes down in order to do so. And yes I know that sounds like wishful thinking and I doubt it'll happen either way.

No it's probably fabricated because this sounds like just the kind of shit someone would make up to piss off internet smarks. Triple H burying talent is the oldest cliche IWC gripe in the book. Further more, you'd have to be high on crack cocaine to think that everyone in the WWE right now working on this angle would be dumb enough to have Hunter bury Punk.

Just common sense tells us this is probably horseshit.

-yes in storyline cm punk returning was the best idea, the most profitable idea for that matter. as for triple hhh being put over and burying cm punk, thats just highly, no strongly unlikely considering they trashed the idea of trips laying out punk.

-trips is the CEO, he plans to wind his career right down, and make appearances to only sort out ''issues" that occur. trips is clearly already over, and he is already letting guys like michael cole wrestle in his ring attire, that should have indicated that he truly is planning to stop wrestling all together.

Remember all those reports about how CM Punk didn't have a contract and really wasn't going to re-sign because he wanted to keep his name? Remember how those added a lot to the story?

No it's probably fabricated because this sounds like just the kind of shit someone would make up to piss off internet smarks. Triple H burying talent is the oldest cliche IWC gripe in the book. Further more, you'd have to be high on crack cocaine to think that everyone in the WWE right now working on this angle would be dumb enough to have Hunter bury Punk.

Just common sense tells us this is probably horseshit.

Especially since they just teased this in their last face to face promo. Why would they give away a storyline to the audience in the middle of a pseudo "shoot promo"? And even if this WERE true, do you all honestly think that Punk's momentum could get completely stopped by someone who hasn't shown his face on television basically since Wrestlemania? Highly doubtful, this story is.

They can put Hunter over without having him go over in a match. From what I have heard there is an idea out there to have Hunter feud with Punk going into Survivor Series, and Hunter was to beat the hell out of PUnk the Monday before Survivor Series bloodying him up, but in order to do this they had to clear it with USA due to PG guideline.

There is one way they can bypass the PG, and that is when the show clears that hour slot the can change the rating to tv-14, have the beating. I remmeber something similar to this with John Cena on Smackdown they were PG and they had him bleeding but they put in black and white.

Either way I think this is how they are planning on putting HHH over and then PUnk will go over him at the PPV match.

"It's said"? Holy shit - I'm sold.

I'm indifferent either way. Punk being pushed and Hunter's new boss character being pushed are not mutually exclusive. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Edit: I'm confused as to what they mean by "put over."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back