• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kevin Nash wants fans to help him get the NWO brought back to WWE

Sounds like a SMARK'S wet dream.

I honestly think that would be a great idea. By having Cesaro and Ohno in the group you make the tag team division even deeper. By adding Dean Ambrose it'll give him a great way to debut. Daniel Bryan doesn't need to be in the group but it would cool to see him and Cm Punk work together as heels and as far as Bray Wyatt's goes he's really improved since being Husky Harris and has already been in a stable with Punk. It may sound a little smarkish but I believe it would be a good way to bring some new young talent to the main roster.

I honestly think that would be a great idea. By having Cesaro and Ohno in the group you make the tag team division even deeper. By adding Dean Ambrose it'll give him a great way to debut. Daniel Bryan doesn't need to be in the group but it would cool to see him and Cm Punk work together as heels and as far as Bray Wyatt's goes he's really improved since being Husky Harris and has already been in a stable with Punk. It may sound a little smarkish but I believe it would be a good way to bring some new young talent to the main roster.

First of all, CM Punk and D-Bry forming a stable would be illogical seeing as they did just finish up feuding for quite a while.
Second of all, Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler who happens to be in the middle of a push right now are "new, young talent". Cesaro is on the roster currently, although he hasn't done much as of yet due to creative. He still hasn't shown anything special other than a unique offense.

I loled at this thread title. Nobody fucking cares anymore Kev. Nobody. Move on. They need something NEW.

I bet most of you naysayers would defend it if it happened just because Punk was involved.

I'd tune in just because the nWo was returning. It could/should be Punk leading a new era of it with a bunch of indie guys/"jobbers" tired of getting shit on.

Might actually make me tune in, if they didn't make it like Nexus and just fill it with no-name, no-personality, no-talent warm bodies with generic names and even more generic faces. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back