• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WOW, Punk fans are not gonna be happy

I hope CM Punk has to take the Preparation H challenge and kiss HHH's ass at some point in this feud. X's head might actually explode.

It's also being said Triple H lost the list of wrestlers and in which brand they are supposed to be. That's why R-Truth and Morrison are appearing on Smackdown. The last person to have it was Jerry Lawler, who some time ago needed it so he could know who the Smackdown talent was.

Vince McMahon, Triple H, and the WWE are not stupid. They may be misguided sometimes, but they are not flat out stupid, and they know that having Triple H bury Punk would obviously be the stupidest fucking thing ever, especially since Triple H legitimately wants to start winding down his in-ring career. This rumor or report is absolute bullshit.

Why for god sakes why would the WWE brass screw Punk over after doing whatever they could to sign the guy?, I have to agree with X maybe Vince and Co are msiguided but they wouldnt even consider investing in Punk for the long term to get HHH over, it makes no sense and does nothing for company growth, whoevers runing that site really needs to consider the factualality of the rumors given because this is complete and utter horseshit.

Very true Nick, but that doesn't stop ridiculous 'news' from sounding ridiculous.

I didn't see anything 'ridiculous' about this report. Do I think HHH is actually going to bury Punk? No, but I'm guessing not everyone over there is a Punk fan, and a few wouldn't mind screwing him over. Again, I don't think it's likely to happen, but I don't think any report (like this) is more ridiculous than the last.

Ok fair enough, the rise of Helmsley as the boss and Punk's reign are not mutually exclusive of each other I agree. But the wording of that report implies an unnecessary negativity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back