Would you rather be cool or clever

Tastycles

Turn Bayley heel
My half namesake Matthew Wright reckons most people wish their children were cool rather than clever. Personally, speaking as a wrestling fan with good exam results, I'd rather be clever. Which would you prefer?

Definitely clever, being cool is over rated, all you need are good friends who like you whether you're cool or not, plus being clever makes you set for life after school.

If you're cool, then you get tons of poon, but, since you're not clever, you don't have any worthwhile aspirations.

If you're clever, then you have worthwhile aspirations, and you might actually make some of these aspirations a reality, but you'll still want poon, and you probably won't get much of it.

I'll take cool over clever any day of the week. Being even mildly clever makes it so that you over-analyze everything and have way too many doubts. Yeah, it's cool that, for example, you can understand and take to heart something like Rousseau's Confessions, but that doesn't mean that you'll be invited to any orgies.

Being clever is the way to go. You can outsmart any cool person, and if your clever enough, you can also score like a cool guy.

If you're clever, then you have worthwhile aspirations, and you might actually make some of these aspirations a reality, but you'll still want poon, and you probably won't get much of it.

I'm clever and I get poon...all from the one person but I get more than enough...so I'm sitting pretty right now.

I'm about as uncool as someone comes, and I love it, seriously, you have to work hard to be cool...

That and most cool people are toolish assholes anyway...

Just My Opinion

I'm clever and I get poon...all from the one person but I get more than enough...so I'm sitting pretty right now.

I'm about as uncool as someone comes, and I love it, seriously, you have to work hard to be cool...

That and most cool people are toolish assholes anyway...

Just My Opinion

I think what I bolded sums things up nicely for any clever person getting some. I'm pretty sure I'll think differently five to ten years down the road, but, if I had the choice, right now, I'd pick the life of a rock star over that of a genius any day of the week.

Oh, and any hot chick you see with a clever guy, the odds are she's settling down and has already been through her fair share of cool guys. As Chris Rock greatly put it, there's a big difference between pussy and vagina. I'll take the former, please.

I'd like to think I have a good mixture of both, not overly cool or overly clever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back